Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 06:54:41 pm by Blizzard
Name: NAME
Misc: MISC (like "android number", "son of that guy", "height", etc.)
(for humans/mutants only) Gender: GENDER
Arsenal: WEAPON_LIST
Abilities: ABILITY_LIST
Bio: BIO
You may add anything into the biography of your character, but keep in mind that you are defining your character through it. You cannot change things in the bio later, but you are allowed to "reveal" things later.

You have 4 points for distribution for your arsenal. A mildly dangerous weapon costs 1 point, a moderately dangerous weapon costs 2 points and a heavily dangerous weapon costs 4 points.

You have 4 points to distribute for abilities. Similar to weapons you have highly, moderately and mildly dangerous abilities. The costs are also 4, 2, 1, but keep in mind that a stronger ability needs longer to "regenerate". e.g. You can't use one highly dangerous ability all the time, it's not fun that way. If you are unsure into which category your ability falls, simply post, we can sort it out. Abilities are not only fighting abilities. i.e. hacking can be considered mildly dangerous ability, a "laser-sword" can be considered moderately dangerous, a machine gun is highly dangerous. The only mildly dangerous weapon that is a fire weapon as well is a simple gun.

Keep in mind that you may have up to one highly dangerous weapon and one moderately dangerous weapon. Instead of one highly dangerous weapon you can have two moderately dangerous weapons and instead of one moderately

If you have to leave the forums or won't be active for some times, please post here so we can "suspend" your character. We will lead him into a neutral environment where he can stay inactive until you come back.

This is my character:

Name: L3X
Android type: L3X1-MU5
Height: 1.8m
Weight: 88kg
Main building material: Titanus (special Titan and Aluminium layer, resulting in much weaker, but also much lighter Titanus)
Arsenal:
1. Etherial Blade (moderately dangerous) - This is a weapon that is similar to the technology of a laser sword, but the working principles are different. An Etherial Blade works on generating a tight energy force field highly hazardous to touch. Unlike a laser sword, this weapon needs more power, but a higher critical standard which makes it safer and more persistent in combat.
2. Plasma Laser hand-cannon (mildly dangerous, since equivalent to simple gun) - A basic weapon for androids, it does about the same damage like a normal handgun, yet not bullets are used, energy is the only ammo.
3. Holo-N Shield Prototype (mildly dangerous) - It works similar like an Etherial Blade, but is not hazardous to touch. Instead is creates an elastic effect which makes everything it touches "bounce off".
Abilities:
1. Advanced Hack-Pro Chip (mildy dangerous) - L3X used an old chip to store and optimize his self-gained hacking knowledge. The limits of this chip are that L3X cannot hack on an electric level, he has to used the same way humans use: the keyboard.
2. Weapon plug-in port at the left arm (mildy dangerous) - Self-explanatory.
3. High Performance mode (moderately dangerous) - When switching into the HP mode, L3X power level increases about 400%. His moves are faster, his weapons more powerful and he's more dangerous in common. The only disadvantage of this ability is that the performance increased does not match the power consumption. 5 times more energy is being used for only about 50% more power. Also, L3X cannot stay in HP mode for too long as his energy core starts getting instable. L3X uses this only in critical situations, he gained this ability himself due to his years of experience.
Bio:
L3X has his own will. He destroyed his own extern controller module due to the fact that his Tech4X AI was developed enough so he could do it. He would have never done it if it wasn't for the Scord virus attack. There is no known way to manipulate this cyborg from within anymore. As a model of the limited L3X1-MU5 series he has close combat abilities beyond those of a mere human.
L3X himself was not originally implement with the Tech4X AI, he was fighting during Scord War 1 with the Tech3 AI. As a reward he was upgraded with the Tech4X AI due to his excellent performance in Scord War 1.

Ok, as you can see, I have created a char on my own. I will follow all the rules of the story tellers, now worries. Anyway, not how I customized my weapons and abilities. The HP mode is actually a highly dangerous ability, but I limited it by the power consumption level to create a moderately dangerous ability. And I used a custom weapon (Plasma Gun) that is just made up, but has an effect like a normal hand gun. But with this customization I am allowed to have a more powerful gun in HP mode.

Please repost your characters from the old forum!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

January 13, 2008, 11:14:22 am #1 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:54:27 am by mumerus
Name: Mur
Misc: PIN# 600070005
Product# NANMOD50002
Arsenal:
*Eskrima Blade (Highly Danger)
A sword destribute to the mercinaries. This model of the normal blade helps the grip of the user's hand. The edge of the blade is sharp, this shows that the sword is mostly intended to kill. The blade release a small surge of heat, since the blade is connection to the NeuroNano.
*Semi-NanoShock Shokolov (Mild Danger)
A special weapon that is connected with the NanoPool. Each bullet fire requires Nano Pool. Since this is a Semi fire, used in rapid succession can quickly waste the Nano Pool and force to use Blood Driver as a subsitute.
Abilities:
-QuickSilver (Mod Danger)
Activates a nano program QuickSilver. It allows the user to move quickly for a short time. However, it damages the NeuroNano and quickly waste the Nano Pool if used in succession.
-Demon's Urge (Mod Danger)
Quickly powers up (or force) the NeuroNano to stimulate the body and muscle, however, the longer this is used, the heavy damage the NeuroNano will take and Blood Driver will slowly depletes
-Regenerator (No Danger)
Release a Nano Program to recover Blood Driver and Nano Pool, sometimes the Nano Program accidently restore the NeuroNano as well.

Bio:
A mercenary who used to be a human, in reality, he is dead, but powered by a NeuroNano, he is able to live at a cost of losing memories and human emotions.
A NeuroNano was implanted into the spine, since the spine controls the whole body, like a battery, the NeuroNano is a new substitute heart. With this technology, the NeuroNano releases a Nano. Nano Pool was implanted in the brain. This help Mur to use any specific action that requires Nano. The Blood Driver is a special blood that is lab-made, it acts like a blood, but it can be made in the lab anytime instead of organically grown-made blood.

Mur used to fight in wars, as a kid, he served the military, as he grew, so does his skills in fighting and killing. This was a big asset to the government. Soon after being held for a while, a young woman told him about his past, and that he is no longer alive. Mur and the woman decide that they should escape, due to the fact that the company uses people. After many suffering and painful days, the two escape, but dangers followed them, the woman who helped him was shot in the head. Without showing any emotion or tears for her, Mur continue and eventually escape.

Nortos

Name: Alex Reyn
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 75kg
Misc: Son of Rey and unknown Mother. Dark Black hair with a red tinge and dark tanned, cold blue eyes, broken noise that other would of been an attractive face. Clothes himself in black more often than not.
Arsenal:
1. Martial Arts (Mildly Dangerous) - Alex being trained at a young age by his father in several Martial Arts, being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Judo and Kick Boxing he has learnt how to defend himself against many manner of threats.
2. EMP Pistol (Moderately Dangerous) - Having a hatred of droids explained in his bio Alex carry's around an EMP Pistol. It works like normal EMPS and it's ammo is energy. It fires 2 shots before needing reloading, generally it has 8 shots before the energy needs regenerating.
3. Daggers (Mildly Dangerous) - Being the shroudy type Alex dislikes weapons that cause noise, believing daggers can solve most problems he has learnt how to combine his martial arts and daggers to make a deadly combination in short combat. He keeps 2 Daggers hidden in different parts of his clothes.
(If this is umbalanced tell me Blizzard)
Abilities:
1. First Aid (Midly Dangerous) - Alex has learnt first Aid to a reletive degree learning all the basics although he can't keep someone alive from a critical gun wound.
2. Lockpicking (Mildly Dangerous) - Many believe that hacking is the only way to get somewhere but there are certain situations or houses where old doors are still intact, Alex has learnt how to lockpick these to a good degree, though it's rare to find one of these doors.
3. Stealth (Moderately Dangerous) - After being taught as an Assassin most of his life by his Father he has learnt how to step quitely and well, this doesn't stop him being picked up by scanners and some Androids still hear.
Bio:
Alex was born as a killer at the age of 5 he had his first kill protecting his sister from a rapist while his father was out on a mark.
He has a hatred for all non humans believing they do not deserve to live, he also seems to dislike andriods most, why this is we do not know.
He never does anything unless he sees some personal gain, though he has been known to have kind moments these were mainly to his sister who only Alex knows what happened to her.

Vell

Blizzard

Of course. Just continue where we stopped. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Blizzard

Ulta, would you mind taking over Susys' environment?

Vell

fine... don't know how good i'll do but I'll come up wit somethin for her...

Blizzard

@Nortos: No, you misunderstood what I meant. I said it would be fine. Alex could have said that about their mutual past (at least the little bit xD), so it fine if you made Razor say it.

Nortos

Blizzard

This bubble man, ulta:

Quote from: UltaFlame on January 16, 2008, 06:40:24 am
Easily catching up to his assailant, L3X grabs, and quickly subdues the attacker.

Quote from: who?GET YOUR DAMNED METAL OFF ME! I HAVE RIGHTS! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!

at that moment, the person, who had been revealed to be a human in his thirties, began to glow red

Quote from: young human man?oh no, no, not now, THIS CA-

he blew up, literally. there wasnt an explosion or anything. he basically just... popped. like a zit. blood was still oozing from his body.

should L3X stay and examine the body? or pick up the weapon?

:3

Vell

oh the dude who exploded, by like popping, i thought it might be him, but wasnt sure.

Blizzard

You really got me there. I totally have no idea what to ask the blob guy. xD

Vell

Blizzard

Lol! Anyway, let's post all comments here from now on. I mean that's what this topic is for. So, I'm getting into an enemy base, eh? Should be interesting. Let's see what you have in store for me. I might be just the one who wastes the whole base. :P

Vell

February 04, 2008, 04:12:26 pm #15 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:17:44 pm by UltaFlame
well, I'm not saying anything more.

and if i have a coment at the end of a post, I'll put it there, in case you get ticked at what happens... yeah, if its not at the end of a psot, itll go here.

(also, maybe you could sign up in one of my RPs?)

Blizzard

February 04, 2008, 04:30:18 pm #16 Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:31:01 pm by Blizzard
I'll be gone for about 10 days after this friday, I will sign up when I'm back.

EDIT:

I love the names that you're giving the blob guy all the times when he's being quoted.

Vell

lol yeah, I have no name for him, hes just some guy, so I'm like, going random.

Blizzard

Ulta, since you said that L3X regained SOME functions and the sensors are, in fact, only one. I included the plasma gun to be another one to get out of there, lol!

Vell

thats ok, however, everythigns functioning at less thann 50% max...

Nortos

sorry I haven't really had time for my char lately I'll write something maybe on the weekend been busy lately

Blizzard

Vell

Blizzard

Vell

Blizzard

Blizzard

Lol, Ulta, your last post won't work out. The internet is down. ._.
Forgot that any means of wide range communication is screwed up? You should just rephrase your words a bit and leave the internet part out. Say somethind like as if he got it from books and rumors, that would make it sound better in such an post-apocalyptic world.

Vell

February 20, 2008, 06:38:58 am #27 Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 06:41:24 am by UltaFlame
oh, right lol, I'll fix it up now.

EDIT: better? also, you said you might sign up in my RPs?

Blizzard

I'll check them through in the next couple of days and see if I can sign up for one.

Vell

Chaze007

Name: Raphiel-Raph
Height:5'8
Origin of Ethleon
Arsenal:Hym[MOD]-A sword made of ectoplasmic genetics given to Raph by his father Ethleon,the sword Ethleon used to "hym" the door to a thousand breeds shut, that's where it's name originated.
Reflector[MILD]-A deployable shield that deflects gunfire and heavy combos taken to it right back to the attacke
Laser Rifle[MILD]-A rifle similar to an original sniper rifle, just with lasers.
Abilities:Slice n' Dice[MOD]-an obliterating attack only compatable with the Hym, ectoplasma flies from the blade releasing 1,000 cuts.
Charge[MOD]-Uses the Laser Rifle's Charge ability to "overdose" an attack

Biography: Raphiel's mother was murdered when he was 12. His father was killed in combat when he was 14. Raphiel then traveled
the planet with noone left and practiced his skills in the blade. Learning, Slice N' Dice. A custom named ability using the ectoplasma in
his blade.(More to be explained within the story)
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Ulta, you, as storyteller, should introduce this new character into the story. :)

Vell

I could have him and L3X team up, I was planning on getting things turned up a notch, with a new character, it would be a suitable way to do allow that, eh?

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Sounds awesome. LET'S DO SOME EPIC BATTLE ZOMG

Blizzard

February 29, 2008, 10:16:21 am #35 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:44:54 am by Blizzard
Post any discussion HERE, lol! The story topic is for story ONLY. The comments we sometimes add are short ones and we avoid posting comments only in a post.

Vell

yeah... so Blizz did you decide on one to join? of my RPs i mean.

Blizzard

Still had not time to read. #_# I'll read them the next time I come online.

Vell

Vell

I'm afraid that or the moment, I won't be able to perform my Storyteller Duties.

forgive me, but theres too freaking much.

Blizzard

March 01, 2008, 10:02:44 am #40 Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:05:08 am by Blizzard
Alright. I know how you feel, I still won't be able to sign up for one of your RPGs most probably.

@FS: Read the first post, there's a summary of what happened when we were still at the old forum. You should then go through the topic, it's not much that was posted here, so you can see what happened to my character and what we are currently at.

Vell

thats ok, im betting by the end of this week, if nothing shakes me up again, ill be fine enough to return to all my CP related duties, modship, this, the Service, and such.

ZTA is simple, and just starting, and i fear if i stop it now, itll die, and i dont want that.

Vell

I WILL NOW BE FULFILLING THE STORYTELLER DUTIES ONCE AGAIN! just wanted to let you know :D

Pokol DaErran

October 19, 2008, 03:40:08 pm #43 Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:19:25 pm by Pokol DaErran
Name: Pokol DaErran
Misc: Pokol's hair is naturally blue, due to a small mutation.  He's about average height and weight.
Ah, to heck with it, here's a picture.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Arsenal: Pure Top (Highly Dangerous): This weapon is a white top activated by having a hand pressed against its flat top (while wearing a special control glove).  It is controlled by throwing at desired surface and then making hand movements by wearer of said gloves, and can cut through most substances with almost no resistance.  (For example, it can be used on a wall to cut a hole through it, however, the top can only cut through a wall less than 3 feet thick)  Pokol himself is immune to its effects.
If you ever have to go against it, there are two ways to stop it.
1. CAREFULLY pick it up on the flat top and the spinning bottom.  As long as you don't touch the edges, you can carry it.
2. If Pokol is hit hard enough to send him reeling while using the weapon, it will flip over and deacticvate.  Since Pokol needs to palm it to activate it, as long as you can take it before he does, it will be useless (and you can even use it yourself if you get your hands on his gloves somehow)
Abilities: Willpower (Mildly Dangerous): No ability that would affect Pokol's mind in any way works on him.  Period.
Limited Psychokinesis (Moderately Dangerous): Can lift/throw up to 50 pounds of weight within a range of 6 feet, but must throw within 2 sec.  Can't hold more than 3 objects at a time.  Doesn't work on intelligent objects.
Levitation (Mildly Dangerous): Pokol can use this ability to fall at half normal speed.  It also allows him to float up to 2 feet above the ground, but only if he's in a position in which he's 2 feet or lower than his normal height (i.e. sitting)
Good? :D
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Blizzard

October 20, 2008, 05:59:02 am #44 Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:01:38 am by Blizzard
Interesting arsenal. Yeah, it's alright. But I think his Pure Top ability might be a tad overpowered. You can slip in the game for now, but you should either add one more restriction to Pure Top or power it a bit down. i.e. You can only break holes into walls that are not too thick, i.e. it doesn't work if the wall is thicker than 30 cm. IDK, think of something.

@mumerus: Hey, you're god knows where! >8U You can't just come in the game! Except, of course, I get another shot and notice it too late. In that case you can suddenly appear and throw me to the floor, saving me. If I ask you something like "Where were you all this time?!", you can answer "Better you don't know...". But we first need to wait for Ulta. Or if IT doesn't want to keep telling the story, we need a new story teller. ._.

Vell

umm... can i have an events so far kinda thingy? so i can kinda remember what i was doing?

Juan

Name: Juan
Height 5-10
Weight 150pounds
Arsenal: Burning Blade, (moderately dangerous) - This is a weapon that does fire elemental damage.
Shield of Life (moderately dangerous) - This shield blinds enemys near bye for about 30seconds.
Abilities: Hack,(moderately dangerous )-Juan can hack computers in a matter of mins with the help of his hacking stuff. Althrough can not hack super computers or robots/androirds.
Heal Self(moderately dangerous) - Juan can heal himself thanks to those banages. However after a certain amount of uses. Can not use for at least 24 hours.

Bio: A human that is highly intelligent and learned how to handle weapons at a very early age. Juan was taught by knights so that he can protect people. However his farther died shortly afterly retiring from knight hood. And thus sometimes shows no remorse in killing.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Aqua

October 20, 2008, 07:08:07 pm #47 Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:38:06 pm by Aqua
Name:  Léna (please put the accent when typing her name... =3)
Height:  5'2"
Weight: 95 lbs

Arsenal:
1.  Levi-Board (mildly dangerous) - A standard anti-gravity board that has been refined to be more elegant and sturdy.  She uses it as her means of transportation and travels at a max of 22 mph.
2.  Ahanko (mildly dangerous) - A type of gun developed by a secret society.  This weapon shoots projectiles of energy gathered from the environment.  However, the Ahanko has two slots made for add-ons that enable it to become a very versatile weapon.  Part A add-ons deal with mainly projectile add-ons and attach to the top of the barrel.  Part B add-ons deal with mainly melee add-ons and attach to the bottom of the barrel.
3.  Energy Whip [Ahanko add-on] (moderately dangerous) - A Part B add-on for the Ahanko.  This allows for the Ahanko to form a whip made of energy that can reach a max of 20 feet.  Using the whip disables the function of the regular gun of the Ahanko and is slightly more powerful than the standard energy projectile.

Abilities:
1.  Acrobatics (moderately dangerous) - Years of training in the society allowed for Léna's body to be able to flex and balance in almost all ways imaginable.  She is also able to jump 6 feet, allowing her to navigate through her environment quickly.
2.  Tai Chi (moderately dangerous) - With years of training in the society under great martial art masters, Léna is experienced in the art of Tai Chi.  This art is mainly used for self-defense and personal health.  As her natural healing is subpar, Tai Chi and meditation helps Léna sustain her long life.

Bio:
Léna has been a member of the secret society that created the Ahanko since anyone can remember.  She appears in the form of a 15 year old girl, but her real age is not known; some say she might be as old as 300 years.  Her records say that she has gone under experimentation by the society as to create the ultimate warrior, but those tests fail miserably as her strength is only basic and does not seem capable of growing. The experiments inhibit her metabolism, thus giving the appearance and age she has now.  The reduced metabolism also lowers her need for basic human functions like eating.  However, her natural healing abilities diminish, and any major wound can be fatal.  Due to the failures, the society stops providing for the welfare of Léna and locks her in her cell to just die.  She escapes the confinements of the society using her limited powers and now wanders the planet, her secret intentions unknown.

Blizzard

Aqua, your abilities are all almost highly dangerous. #_# Lifting 100 lbs just like that is not "nothing". Heck, my sword is moderately dangerous. =/

Juan, yours is all fine. I hope to see you bursting into the game soon. xD You can continue into your own environment then if you like.

Aqua

Diokatsu

October 20, 2008, 08:47:36 pm #50 Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:01:22 pm by Diokatsu
Name: Buthos
Misc:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 123 Lbs

Arsenal:
1. Onomos - A heavy sythe which comes to a point at the bottom. It has the ability to break any barrier regardless of strength and of current position and power source. It also breaks guards and has the strange power to cause impact damage rather than cutting. When hit with the tip or the point on the end, however, it will cut and quite nicely. (Highly Dangerous)

Abilities:
1. Physical prowess - Buthos is a skilled fighter and well versed in martial arts as well as sythe training (Moderately dangerous)
2. Warp - Buthos has the power of extreme speed and is unhindered by walls, as long as they are less than 1ft thick. The exhaustian period after his attack is judged on how think the wall was. In the case of no wall, there is a 1/2 second wait after a warp per 15 feet(moderately dangerous)
Bio:
Buthos is a mercenary from a normal corps of professinoal frontliners. Buthos was trained to be a tank, taking damage without regard for safty. However, Buthos is well versed in mannerisms, such as court formalities and is a worldly man. He has traveled the world over looking for good pay and is always found to be loyal. He prefers the stay of a nice home however and loves to meet women. He is far from a womanizer but often falls pray to the allures of exotic females who catch his eye. Other than his court mannerisms, he is found rarely to talk, silently moving, not sadly, but smiling rarely. He love comany and is never afraid to meet new people but prefers the quick company of a night rather than extended periods of companionship.

Blizzard

Dio, careful. xD Speak about yourself in the 3rd person. xD And don't forget that editing is usually forbidden.

Diokatsu

You told me to edit it though D:

And will do....

Blizzard

Edits here are ok, edits in the story topic are rather not. D:

shdwlink1993

October 24, 2008, 08:47:05 am #54 Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 03:54:10 pm by shdwlink1993
This character is a little... odd. You'll see what I mean when you read it. The idea is a human who was surgically altered to turn him into an android, which explains why I wrote two character sheets instead of just one, because there's a rough equivalent of a dual-personality.

Name: Scott
Physical Description: Darker than average hair, short, yet extremely heavy.
No Arsenal: Specifically he uses the same as Edwards.
Abilities:
1. PK Energy (mildly dangerous) - The Rivy unit was created for many reasons. One of them was to test the possiblties of using a theoretical energy, dubbed PK, to see what would happen. The idea was to hightening what was believed to control the brains PK capabilities, normally it's weakest area, and boost it's abilities. The result was a highly experimental, frighteningly unstable ability to manipulate reality. However, it had extreme issues with only working for a few minutes of sustained usage. Due to the way it was designed, PK Energy can only be used by his human side, resulting in Edward believing it to be almost-non-operational because he couldn't use it.
2. Overdrive (moderately dangerous) - Scott has the unique ability to initiate a "tandem" mode with Edward. It only lasts for about two minutes and causes temporary psychological damage to Scott, but it temporaily boosts Scott's thinking speed to Edwards. For the duration of this time, Edward controls only the left side and Scott controls only the right side, causing Edward to act and react faster than an android. This action is very dangerous to Scott when it ends though, as Overdrive has a jarringly abrupt ending, resulting in Edward's performance to suffer severely for the next ten minutes.
Bio:
Every year he was in the global educational institution, the teachers kept telling them that humanity was going to get better. Things would improve. Earth would survive. The SDK would leave. That it was a great thing being a human now. But none of it ever happened. If anything, it seemed that humanity was just clinging to it's old, feeble, strained, last heartbeats, like the people lining the hospitals were.
So when, halfway through his 11th year of education, scouters for WACC hand-selected the best students in robotics and computers and included him, he was more than happy to join up for the MERGE program. The idea of being a robot had always sounded interesting, but these people were suggesting being a "hybrid". Sounded interesting. From what he was told, he would still be essentially human, and would look human, but he would have added things. They would have to put Scott into a coma, surgically open him completely, and add/move stuff around. A lot. They told him that not only was the mortality rate for this very high, but that the first weeks would be the worst as his mind adjusted to the additions.
After who knows how long, he finally adjusted to the procedure to the point where walking became possible. He had to work with, as he called himself, "Unit 13". At least Edward ended up changed that. It must have been the most absurd idea of a name ever. They went through many different missions with people, each one skeptical of the Rivy Unit and it's origins. Regardless, 13 fought very well back then. Scott basically took a back-seat to 13, and tried to figure out how he did certain things. However, 13 did need him once in a while, moreso as time went on and their missions got more difficult, and they gradually took a liking to eachother.
Within five years, though, the MERGE project was cancelled. The WACC orderred the thirteen testees to be "disposed of". It was a man named Dr. Ivan Robotnik, the head scientist of the project, who decided that their logic was fundamentally flawed, and told us to leave and let the scientists handle the bad stuff that would happen. This of course was death. However, before he left, there was a big fight. And all that was left was Scott. 13 and him were the only survivors. 13 insisted on grabbing a few things from a couple androids he had disabled.
They wandered around a lot after that. 13, being a wartime battle unit by default, enjoyed fighting the Scord, and Scott noticed that 13 was starting to develop emotions. He picked up the name Edward from some girl they saved who noted that he looked like some guy from a book she read once. 13 took a liking to the name and started using it. Scott still was amazed at that.

Name: Edward
Android type: RVY-013
Height: 1.75m
Weight: 100kg
Main building material: Metalickum
Arsenal:
1. Exeros (moderately dangerous) - A bladed weapon that was designed specifically for Edward. It is dual-edged, but was designed to be able to split into two seperate blades if needed. It uses a low ammount of power from his PK Energy, low enough that it avoids it's problems, to project a field up to three feet in any direction from it, making the sword "extend" to reach it's prey if needed.
2. Energy Handgun (moderately dangerous) - A basic weapon "borrowed" from an android. Edward, using the same mechanics of Exeros, made it possible for the energy fired from the gun to not only bend around mildly according to his will, but also to phase through some materials, causing it to hit a processor rather than the nigh-on-impenetrable structure defending it. However, because the gun reads what he intends the energy to do, he must know exactly what he wants it to do before firing, rendering the gun difficult to use properly.
Abilities:
1. Hack-down (mildy dangerous) - Edward had an experimental chip installed into his android brain that was designed to be able to hack into any computer, regardless if they knew about it at the time of the chip's creation or not. The result was a device that was capable of performing low-to-mid-level operations on a AI on par with Tech4X, and completely controlling mostly everything else. If the device to-be-controlled had a  wireless connection, the chip enables him to hack it remotely.
Bio:
Edward, or "Diplomat" as his troop called him, was a member of a secret unit developed by the WACC in response to Scord War 2's expected outbreak. Wanting to attempt a different strategy to fight the SDK aside from NIBs, they developed MERGE as a possible alternative to Tech4X, which was still in development when MERGE was finished.
The concept of MERGE was to take a live human and surgically dice them into a android, so that their biological and electronic components acted together. Scott was the thirteenth and last member of the unit to survive the surgical merge with Edward's core AI.
After several years without any problems with them as they fought in SW2 alongside humans and androids, the Tech4X AI was declared by WACC to be near-perfect, and the MERGE program was to be removed, it's creations terminated. The chief scientist of the project decided that WACC was not acting in anyone's interests at this point, and decided to free their creations. After the thirteen were released, they were told that they needed to get away as quickly as they could.
However, before being able to leave, the WACC, who had a mole inside MERGE, sent a large regiment to destroy the facility, it's operatives, and all thirteen members of the MERGE's unit, the Rivy Unit. After several long fights, Edward eventually became the only survivor of the attack. He managed to disable three of the android attackers and was successful in crudely applying much of it's hardware to himself, granting him with many low-level upgrades.
He is split into two personalities, his human and mechanical sides, which was used by the MERGE processors to make a "checks-and-balances" system that made the unit virually impenetrable to outside control, but made it so that both sides wanted to perform the action before it would be carried out, meaning that the two have to "work together" to some extent or else such basic things as movement become impossible.
Due to Edward's requirement of expending large amounts of processing speed on the dual-persona, Edward acts and reacts significantly slower than a regular android. Edward displayed his abilities in combat many times after the WACC officially declared MERGE to be obliterated, which is where he got the name of Edward. He also picked up the nicknames of Shade, Bullet Curver, Blader Warrior, and Lucky 13.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MOMENT! Sure, you can have two Bios, but your combined abilities can't work that way. You have 2 mildly dangerous and 2 moderately dangerous abilities, that's unfair. ;_;

Vell

O.O YOU JUST GOT WAIT A MOMENTED BY BLIZZ!

shdwlink1993

Un-Wait a moment me, Blizz. A mere mathematical oversight on my part. I fixed it.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Alright, it's fine now. See you in the story. :)

EDIT: Ulta, L3X hacks computers like normal humans do: using the keyboard. He can't get an "information overload", he's physically/electrically/electronically not connected to System. -_- You have to change your post.

Vell

Blizzard

As I said, he wasn't physically connected. =/ You can just make the system abort the operation, show some junk data shortly before it activates a kind of electroshock and paralyzes L3X for a moment.

Vell

Valcos

November 13, 2008, 05:06:14 pm #62 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:15:29 pm by Valcos
Alright, imma make my character  :haha:. Sounds really cool. Just tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Name: Odius (no last name)
Race: Human
Height: 2.3m (7'7)
Weight: 186.9kg (412 pounds without armor)

Bio: Well, he's a big ass guy. Isn't one for far ranged combat. He doesn't use any long ranged attacks just purely hand to hand combat... possibly with the occasional throwing of a rock or something of that kind. Even though he is massive, he keeps to himself and doesn't disturb anyone. His parents died when he was 16, so he had to live on his own from there on out. Doesn't have any other family members. Was part of a rebel group for sometime but then left because of the none honorable acts that started to go on while trying to survive. From then on he has been on his own traveling the lands.

Arsenal:
1. The Immortal Armor (highly dangerous) - The armor does not grant him everlasting life. It is just a name for his armor. The armor is basically indestructible but does weight a crap load. You'd think that this far into the future they'd have the technology to make something a less heavy. The armor can be removed and when it is removed the agility, speed, and power will increase but at the cost of being open to the massive amount of damage that can be taken.

Abilities
:
1. Focus (highly dangerous) - He wields the ability to unleash excessive amount of power in to his physical attacks. It isn't a casting ability, he pretty much just does it on demand. He developed this technique on his own while training. This ability consumes a crap load of energy so he does get exhausted while using it and needs time to replenish his energy!  :haha:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

November 14, 2008, 08:39:42 am #63 Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:45:02 am by Blizzard
Ok, Valcos, your characters seems to be ok. You should just give his ability Focus a penalty or it will simply be too overpowered. I suggest a time penalty like he could be exhausted for a few moments and need to recover until he can use it again. Also, since it's obviously powerful, it consumes energy. You could make it so he can't really use it unlimited times.
When you've done that, feel free to jump in the game and start your environment. I'll keep telling your story then.

Valcos

Lmao.. yeah i was thinking that :^_^':. Wanted to see what you should say i should do tho. *changes*
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Valcos, Odius is dying because of his stupidity by punching missles.  You better do something about it. BTW, that makes me wonder how he was able to survive up until now anyway. -_-

Also, I named that vehicle VS-Craft which is short for Vertical Scord Craft.

Valcos

Dont worry... it was my plan all along! Cause Fax is going to sign up and save my ass :^_^':. Forgot to mention that  :roll:.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

November 26, 2008, 06:35:09 pm #67 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:34:30 pm by Fallen Angel X
Give me a second for that. Gotta think of my character first. I'll put it up on this post by the way :o

Name: Tikoja
Race: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180lbs

Bio: Tikoja isn't extremely big, he's more of an agile kind of person. His parents are indeed still alive although they are getting quite old. He has friendly relations with his parents so none of that "my parents are dead" or "I hate my parents" kind of thing going on with him. He's the strong silent type, and will answer with mostly nods and if he must, he will speak. He's fairly intelligent and he uses his intellect. He has some medical training and is able to treat minor wounds. Of course he's not capable of performing surgery. He had an accident when he was 18 where he had to have his eye surgically removed and replaced with a mechanical eye. The mechanical eye helps him in combat.

Arsenal:

Practical Medical Kit (Mildly Dangerous) - Medical kit containing just the important medical equipment like bandages and small ointments for cuts. It's light and efficient to carry.

G937 Modified revolver (Moderately Dangerous) - A modified revolver with a silencer. Mixed with his mechanical eye, this gun can become even more lethal than it was designed for.

Mechanical Eye Attachments and Programs (Mildly Dangerous) - Varies from an infrared vision, to visual magnification, etc.

Abilities:

Medical Training (Mildly Dangerous) - He took several medical courses giving him basic knowledge of applying medicines and the like.

Mechanical Eye (Moderately Dangerous) - Aside from visual enhancements, it can also provide targetting calculations such as total projectory. However, it does not have a wind sensor and as such it can't calculate the wind factor so it's calculations may be off slightly. But if Tikoja finds a wind sensor attachment and program it can be added-on.

Climbing (Mildly Dangerous) - 'Nuff said. He's fairly skilled in climbing walls.

Valcos

Yo... like we discussed that you are gonna save my ass  :^_^':. I'm thinking that you may be in the ship... if i get that far! Its up to Blizz... or Ulta's storytelling powers  :-*
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Valcos

Ooh... alright. Wheres Blizz then!!!!  :^_^': Hopefully i wont have to play with myself anymore  :O.o: after Fax joins :P.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

November 27, 2008, 09:22:07 am #71 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:01:25 am by Blizzard
Sure. He can just jump straight into action and save you. o.o

EDIT: Even though you might be able to save yourself at least for the time being.

Valcos

Yeah... Ill just save myself for now. But Fax will jump into my story later. :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Is that supposed to be FAX, Valcos? If yes, then he has to respond to your part of the story first.

BTW, FAX, talk in the third person, You're not telling the story, it's currently happening. :P

Fallen Angel X

-.-" Will do Blizz. Didn't see anything bout having to write 3rd or 1st person :shy:

Blizzard

You're no getting the VS-Craft, Valcos. :P Kaboom! xD

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Blizzard

December 01, 2008, 07:30:16 pm #78 Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:15:52 am by Blizzard
Quote from: Blizzard on December 01, 2008, 10:31:09 am
You're no getting the VS-Craft, Valcos. :P Kaboom! xD

EDIT: I know that it's very, very exciting right now since a bomb is gonna blow off and you probabl want to postpone it to maximize the thrill, but I think you should post already and continue playing. -_-

Valcos

Lol... yeah. My bad, was just waiting to see if Fax would do anything, but aliens and stuff is just not his thing. :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

December 06, 2008, 01:15:56 pm #80 Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 04:23:18 am by Blizzard
Well, it's up to you to get out and get yourself and FAX away before the thing blows up. xD

EDIT: FAX, get some cover before the ship explodes. :3

Valcos

Lol for a 15-20 secobd explosion, its taking a while  :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Alright then, FAX gets hurt if he doesn't want to find some cover. -_-

Vell

also Blizz i posted sometin for L3X that i dont hink you responded to.

Blizzard

I'll check it out right away. If I really didn't respond, I'll do it now.

Vell

December 15, 2008, 05:50:30 pm #85 Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:46:58 pm by UltaFlame
kthxbai.

best scene in Tech4X yet.

after being forced to the ground, BioE puts both hands up.

Quote from: BioEtest finished.

the BioE kicked L3X off it.

Quote from: BioEyou have passed.

Valcos

So... what is going to happen with my character and all? :O.o:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Looks like I have to "kill" FAX. ._. At least he'll get badly hurt then.

Vell

Blizzard

Nobody playing T4X makes me a sad blizzard. ._.

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Valcos

Oh... shit!  :'(. I did not see that at all! My bad, I'll get to my post soon then.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

and hate tot ell ya blizz, but im kinda waitin on you.

Blizzard

January 06, 2009, 09:44:03 am #94 Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:02:06 am by Blizzard
Valcos, you can't control anybody else than your character. You can make your character control others or force them to actions, but you can't control them directly.

Also, you can't change what I said. It's fine if you make Odius pass out again after the woman came in, but you can't change what I already said and neither can I. So please edit your post. As I said, you can easily make Odius pass out, have that dream and make him wake up again. It's fine if you make the woman come in again, but I'll take her part of the conversation.

@FAX: I was expecting you to give up on that one to save your ass. o.o But I have a great idea what I can do to further the story but not harm you anymore (for now) in the process. :)

It's funny how I come up with one storyline and try to guide the players, but suddenly they take unpredicted actions and I completely change the ongoing story. I love this. :D So keep in mind, your every action can affect on how your story goes on. I only have a few ideas how to guide onward. But if you don't follow them, I often completely change the storyflow. :D

EDIT: @Ulta: Read my part about Tikoja first. :3 I'm making a plot twist here.

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing anyways ._.

Vell

Blizzard

January 07, 2009, 04:56:52 am #98 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 05:04:58 am by Blizzard
LOL!

@FAX: You're doing fine. As long as you play by the rules, I won't kill you, but let the story play around you. ;) Valcos is the one who needs to fix her post. ._.
Also, keep in mind that if you enter L3X's environment, Ulta will have to take over your story telling. You can now ask the Scord and decide yourself whether you get the information about L3X or not so you can try to track him down.

Fallen Angel X

Hey, Blizz I think Valcos was just re-iterating what you said when you posted ._. He didn't really control anyone else but his own character :^_^': Unless I missed something?

Valcos

Yeah... my bad. I was "re-iterating". I felt like i had the need to re-say what you said, from my point of view xD, if thats a problem i wont do it again. :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Oh, that's what you did it. Ok, that's fine then. You should have left a more obvious comment, though. xD MAybe you should have started with something like "During the time Odius was passed out, he had a dream..." I kinda misunderstood what you wanted to say, lol. I'll post something for you later.

Valcos

Lol, sorry Blizz... Im not that good at writing xD. Ill do you better next time  :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

FAX, you're now entering my environment. That means that Ulta will tell your story from now on until we part again. Keep in mind that you will arrive AFTER what is currently happening to me. Let's see if Ulta gets the idea and makes the being do what I would like it to do. ;) After that event, you will enter the scene and land close to L3X's location.

Vell

I don't see what you want the thing to do. unless you want it to attack L3X. but at this point, i don't think it would be a fully fair fight.

Blizzard

I actually thought that it would merge with L3X. o.o I should get a cool upgrade like BioE did with the dragon. <_<; Besides, it would be awesome to get some Scord technology integrated, especially such advanced technology. xD

Vell

lol sorry Blizz, this thing is more self-evolving than L3X and, should it merge with him, would be able to make L3X like, change his shape at will.

Blizzard

I know. <_<; You shouldn't have made it that powerful. It would have been more interesting if it merged with L3X, lol.

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja will be clueless when he gets there O.o But I have some interesting things to say when I get there :P Assuming I don't get killed for w/e reason ._. There's nothing to write about while in the VS-Craft T.T

Blizzard

Lol, true. I hope Ulta makes you land in the next post. o.o;

Vell

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I posted, lol.

@Valcos: I need to post what's happening to you, give me a moment.

@FAX: Lol, don't worry. You can't get killed if you play by the rules. When a storyteller realizes he gave you a situation you can't handle, (s)he makes it easier on you as well. i.e. When I made Odius' battle quite a problem. Valcos did a stupi thing to stop the missles with bare hands, lol! So I had to get Odius out of there somehow.

Blizzard

I'll let Tikoja go first. o.o Let's see what he says.

Fallen Angel X

Say wha-?

lol I'm working on something right now and don't plan on posting until the end of the week ._.

Blizzard

._. Just think about what you wanted to ask. We can't actually go on if you don't ask your questions. Or actually, I'll just walk away if you stay there without asking. :/ I can say that you followed me silently, but that would be weird, lol!

Vell

Blizzard

LMAO at Valcos' last post. BTW, "it" is not a muscle. Many females are deluded on that matter. xD It's more like a sponge.

Valcos

Lol... ill get my post up sooner or later xD.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Hey, Ulta left didn't IT? Who's taking over for IT? I'll post after my exam tomorrow for Tikoja but how will it progress w/o Ulta? I'm really confused now. Actually, I'm just shocked at the sudden change. I suppose you'd say there isn't much since you guys don't hang around in SPAM or the RPing sections as much as me but w/o IT, things have definetly changed. Of course, there were upsides to IT leaving but I'm not quite sure still...

Blizzard

I'll post L3X's leave so you're not bound to my environment and I can keep telling your and Valcos' story.

Valcos

Yeah, been busy... no time for a post. xD.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Ok, L3X is out of the game until somebody else joins to tell my story. ._.

Vell

so. anyone ELSE feel like startin this up now that I has returned?

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

April 07, 2009, 03:52:36 am #125 Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 01:18:17 am by Male Mother Wolf
NO DORRY! I do NOT have nay idea where im going with this... excpet that I might.

I'd've posted right now, but I've the feeling that in my current mood if I typed anything creative it'd involve a lot of death. I might accidentally kill L3X.

Blizzard

April 25, 2009, 06:25:10 am #126 Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:32:15 pm by Blizzard
So, what happens now, Ulta? It actually doesn't matter. xD That sick move has a completely different purpose. You'll see. ;)

EDIT: Hey, wait a moment, how do you grab energy?! I mean you can't grab a laser beam and the ether blades pretty much are sort of lasers. :/

Vell

Blizzard

Ok, I have no idea what to do. xD Feel free to take some control over L3X if you see fit as in starting the Air Drifter and flying to a location. Or flying in a random direction and ending up at a location you wanted him to be.

Vell

plot progression. it hurts, don't it, when we have no clue where it's going to lead, eh?

Vell

Blizz. I'm tired of you and me being the ONLY ONES POSTING in here. in this whole section of the forum. until others start showing up, and an actual RP community begins to solidify here on CP, I'm out of this subforum.

Blizzard

It's always like this. 2 people or 1 person starts and others follow. It's up to you.

Vell

well it's that none of the people here are actually interested in Writing RPs. all they care about is OOH FLASHY LIGHTS.

Blizzard

Valcos

I am interested... just im to lazy to actually RP. But, i'll try to start my guy up again
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

I'm down but uh, Ulta is gone. Someone has to tell blizz's story

Blizzard