Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

Yeah... my bad. I was "re-iterating". I felt like i had the need to re-say what you said, from my point of view xD, if thats a problem i wont do it again. :^_^':
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Oh, that's what you did it. Ok, that's fine then. You should have left a more obvious comment, though. xD MAybe you should have started with something like "During the time Odius was passed out, he had a dream..." I kinda misunderstood what you wanted to say, lol. I'll post something for you later.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Lol, sorry Blizz... Im not that good at writing xD. Ill do you better next time  :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

FAX, you're now entering my environment. That means that Ulta will tell your story from now on until we part again. Keep in mind that you will arrive AFTER what is currently happening to me. Let's see if Ulta gets the idea and makes the being do what I would like it to do. ;) After that event, you will enter the scene and land close to L3X's location.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

I don't see what you want the thing to do. unless you want it to attack L3X. but at this point, i don't think it would be a fully fair fight.

Blizzard

I actually thought that it would merge with L3X. o.o I should get a cool upgrade like BioE did with the dragon. <_<; Besides, it would be awesome to get some Scord technology integrated, especially such advanced technology. xD

Vell

lol sorry Blizz, this thing is more self-evolving than L3X and, should it merge with him, would be able to make L3X like, change his shape at will.

Blizzard

I know. <_<; You shouldn't have made it that powerful. It would have been more interesting if it merged with L3X, lol.

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja will be clueless when he gets there O.o But I have some interesting things to say when I get there :P Assuming I don't get killed for w/e reason ._. There's nothing to write about while in the VS-Craft T.T

Blizzard

Lol, true. I hope Ulta makes you land in the next post. o.o;

Vell

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I posted, lol.

@Valcos: I need to post what's happening to you, give me a moment.

@FAX: Lol, don't worry. You can't get killed if you play by the rules. When a storyteller realizes he gave you a situation you can't handle, (s)he makes it easier on you as well. i.e. When I made Odius' battle quite a problem. Valcos did a stupi thing to stop the missles with bare hands, lol! So I had to get Odius out of there somehow.

Blizzard

I'll let Tikoja go first. o.o Let's see what he says.

Fallen Angel X

Say wha-?

lol I'm working on something right now and don't plan on posting until the end of the week ._.

Blizzard

._. Just think about what you wanted to ask. We can't actually go on if you don't ask your questions. Or actually, I'll just walk away if you stay there without asking. :/ I can say that you followed me silently, but that would be weird, lol!

Vell

Blizzard

LMAO at Valcos' last post. BTW, "it" is not a muscle. Many females are deluded on that matter. xD It's more like a sponge.

Valcos

Lol... ill get my post up sooner or later xD.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Hey, Ulta left didn't IT? Who's taking over for IT? I'll post after my exam tomorrow for Tikoja but how will it progress w/o Ulta? I'm really confused now. Actually, I'm just shocked at the sudden change. I suppose you'd say there isn't much since you guys don't hang around in SPAM or the RPing sections as much as me but w/o IT, things have definetly changed. Of course, there were upsides to IT leaving but I'm not quite sure still...