Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I'll post L3X's leave so you're not bound to my environment and I can keep telling your and Valcos' story.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Yeah, been busy... no time for a post. xD.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Ok, L3X is out of the game until somebody else joins to tell my story. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

so. anyone ELSE feel like startin this up now that I has returned?

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

April 07, 2009, 03:52:36 am #125 Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 01:18:17 am by Male Mother Wolf
NO DORRY! I do NOT have nay idea where im going with this... excpet that I might.

I'd've posted right now, but I've the feeling that in my current mood if I typed anything creative it'd involve a lot of death. I might accidentally kill L3X.

Blizzard

April 25, 2009, 06:25:10 am #126 Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:32:15 pm by Blizzard
So, what happens now, Ulta? It actually doesn't matter. xD That sick move has a completely different purpose. You'll see. ;)

EDIT: Hey, wait a moment, how do you grab energy?! I mean you can't grab a laser beam and the ether blades pretty much are sort of lasers. :/

Vell

Blizzard

Ok, I have no idea what to do. xD Feel free to take some control over L3X if you see fit as in starting the Air Drifter and flying to a location. Or flying in a random direction and ending up at a location you wanted him to be.

Vell

plot progression. it hurts, don't it, when we have no clue where it's going to lead, eh?

Vell

Blizz. I'm tired of you and me being the ONLY ONES POSTING in here. in this whole section of the forum. until others start showing up, and an actual RP community begins to solidify here on CP, I'm out of this subforum.

Blizzard

It's always like this. 2 people or 1 person starts and others follow. It's up to you.

Vell

well it's that none of the people here are actually interested in Writing RPs. all they care about is OOH FLASHY LIGHTS.

Blizzard

Valcos

I am interested... just im to lazy to actually RP. But, i'll try to start my guy up again
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

I'm down but uh, Ulta is gone. Someone has to tell blizz's story

Blizzard