Tech4X Character Creation and Discussion

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

As I said, he wasn't physically connected. =/ You can just make the system abort the operation, show some junk data shortly before it activates a kind of electroshock and paralyzes L3X for a moment.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Valcos

November 13, 2008, 05:06:14 pm #62 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:15:29 pm by Valcos
Alright, imma make my character  :haha:. Sounds really cool. Just tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Name: Odius (no last name)
Race: Human
Height: 2.3m (7'7)
Weight: 186.9kg (412 pounds without armor)

Bio: Well, he's a big ass guy. Isn't one for far ranged combat. He doesn't use any long ranged attacks just purely hand to hand combat... possibly with the occasional throwing of a rock or something of that kind. Even though he is massive, he keeps to himself and doesn't disturb anyone. His parents died when he was 16, so he had to live on his own from there on out. Doesn't have any other family members. Was part of a rebel group for sometime but then left because of the none honorable acts that started to go on while trying to survive. From then on he has been on his own traveling the lands.

Arsenal:
1. The Immortal Armor (highly dangerous) - The armor does not grant him everlasting life. It is just a name for his armor. The armor is basically indestructible but does weight a crap load. You'd think that this far into the future they'd have the technology to make something a less heavy. The armor can be removed and when it is removed the agility, speed, and power will increase but at the cost of being open to the massive amount of damage that can be taken.

Abilities
:
1. Focus (highly dangerous) - He wields the ability to unleash excessive amount of power in to his physical attacks. It isn't a casting ability, he pretty much just does it on demand. He developed this technique on his own while training. This ability consumes a crap load of energy so he does get exhausted while using it and needs time to replenish his energy!  :haha:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

November 14, 2008, 08:39:42 am #63 Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:45:02 am by Blizzard
Ok, Valcos, your characters seems to be ok. You should just give his ability Focus a penalty or it will simply be too overpowered. I suggest a time penalty like he could be exhausted for a few moments and need to recover until he can use it again. Also, since it's obviously powerful, it consumes energy. You could make it so he can't really use it unlimited times.
When you've done that, feel free to jump in the game and start your environment. I'll keep telling your story then.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Lmao.. yeah i was thinking that :^_^':. Wanted to see what you should say i should do tho. *changes*
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Valcos, Odius is dying because of his stupidity by punching missles.  You better do something about it. BTW, that makes me wonder how he was able to survive up until now anyway. -_-

Also, I named that vehicle VS-Craft which is short for Vertical Scord Craft.

Valcos

Dont worry... it was my plan all along! Cause Fax is going to sign up and save my ass :^_^':. Forgot to mention that  :roll:.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

November 26, 2008, 06:35:09 pm #67 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:34:30 pm by Fallen Angel X
Give me a second for that. Gotta think of my character first. I'll put it up on this post by the way :o

Name: Tikoja
Race: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180lbs

Bio: Tikoja isn't extremely big, he's more of an agile kind of person. His parents are indeed still alive although they are getting quite old. He has friendly relations with his parents so none of that "my parents are dead" or "I hate my parents" kind of thing going on with him. He's the strong silent type, and will answer with mostly nods and if he must, he will speak. He's fairly intelligent and he uses his intellect. He has some medical training and is able to treat minor wounds. Of course he's not capable of performing surgery. He had an accident when he was 18 where he had to have his eye surgically removed and replaced with a mechanical eye. The mechanical eye helps him in combat.

Arsenal:

Practical Medical Kit (Mildly Dangerous) - Medical kit containing just the important medical equipment like bandages and small ointments for cuts. It's light and efficient to carry.

G937 Modified revolver (Moderately Dangerous) - A modified revolver with a silencer. Mixed with his mechanical eye, this gun can become even more lethal than it was designed for.

Mechanical Eye Attachments and Programs (Mildly Dangerous) - Varies from an infrared vision, to visual magnification, etc.

Abilities:

Medical Training (Mildly Dangerous) - He took several medical courses giving him basic knowledge of applying medicines and the like.

Mechanical Eye (Moderately Dangerous) - Aside from visual enhancements, it can also provide targetting calculations such as total projectory. However, it does not have a wind sensor and as such it can't calculate the wind factor so it's calculations may be off slightly. But if Tikoja finds a wind sensor attachment and program it can be added-on.

Climbing (Mildly Dangerous) - 'Nuff said. He's fairly skilled in climbing walls.

Valcos

Yo... like we discussed that you are gonna save my ass  :^_^':. I'm thinking that you may be in the ship... if i get that far! Its up to Blizz... or Ulta's storytelling powers  :-*
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Valcos

Ooh... alright. Wheres Blizz then!!!!  :^_^': Hopefully i wont have to play with myself anymore  :O.o: after Fax joins :P.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

November 27, 2008, 09:22:07 am #71 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:01:25 am by Blizzard
Sure. He can just jump straight into action and save you. o.o

EDIT: Even though you might be able to save yourself at least for the time being.

Valcos

Yeah... Ill just save myself for now. But Fax will jump into my story later. :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Is that supposed to be FAX, Valcos? If yes, then he has to respond to your part of the story first.

BTW, FAX, talk in the third person, You're not telling the story, it's currently happening. :P

Fallen Angel X

-.-" Will do Blizz. Didn't see anything bout having to write 3rd or 1st person :shy:

Blizzard

You're no getting the VS-Craft, Valcos. :P Kaboom! xD

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Blizzard

December 01, 2008, 07:30:16 pm #78 Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:15:52 am by Blizzard
Quote from: Blizzard on December 01, 2008, 10:31:09 am
You're no getting the VS-Craft, Valcos. :P Kaboom! xD

EDIT: I know that it's very, very exciting right now since a bomb is gonna blow off and you probabl want to postpone it to maximize the thrill, but I think you should post already and continue playing. -_-

Valcos

Lol... yeah. My bad, was just waiting to see if Fax would do anything, but aliens and stuff is just not his thing. :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya