End of the World: Game

Started by Blulightning, October 05, 2008, 02:28:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Tia was shocked: these kids will have to learn to tell what they have when they have it, or else we could find out to be needing it when they forget it.

well, either way. Tia didn't like cars, but if she was to get these two to trust her, she'd have to let up on certain things.

she didn't like cars. too easy to explode.

she picked out what looked to be a general stuff store, and said, in no uncertain terms.

Quote from: Tiawe'll go here first. it is likely to have some food, some stuff to carry stuff in, and other necessary things. perhaps duffle bags will be more useful that backpacks,and we'll need to grab some bags of ice and a cooler, for the meat we'll need. especially since I'm not sure if my body will accept vegetables or fruit anymore. I guess I'll have to carry the cooler, unless you don't mind occassionally morphing into something strong enough to carry a heavy cooler stuffed with meat and ice?

a car would be useful, despite ones easily explosive capabilities, yet there will be times when they can't use a car, like if they have to trek through a forest, and they'd need to carry everything on their backs.

Quote from: TiaI also suggest we try to find other people. it might be hard to do everything without a couple more hands. and you probably don't want to make Reiko do much work, right, Blake?

that last was a taunt, and Tia knew it, but it was of the sort that was mainly used as a jokish sort of thing, if she remembered right.

people always were such a pain to deal with. especially them...

Tia made a growling sound from her throat, took the gun and its holster off, and tossed it to Reiko.

Quote from: Tiause it to defend yourself if need be.

that came out as a near snarl, and Tia fell to her four legs, and ran off in the direction of the store she'd pointed out earlier, speeding faster than a human could keep up with before she caught herself and stopped and turned and waited for Blake and Reiko.

Blulightning

Blake hated being shown up. He growled softly as Tia launched herself down the street. Blake concentrated, and changed into a cheetah.

Quote from: Blake ThinksHehehe. Let's see her outrun this!

He wondered if Reiko could understand him. He put his paws on her feet, and thought as hard as he could.

Quote from: Blake ThinksHop on!

Vell

Tia shook her head and wondered what the boy thought she meant by running ahead.

an image passed through her head from when she was younger, and still among humans, but she shook her head, made another wolfish snarl and growl, and it went away.

she spent years out of society to get rid of those thoughts.

she never did like cities. smells like... gasoline. and a lot of other stuff.

but right then, it smelled a lot like death.

she thought for the first time that everyone in the city must have been dead other than herself and the two she was looking at. she then wondered why she didn't catch the smell on her nose before.

Tia stood up and walked towards the two, slapping Blake on his cheetah's head and telling him to go back.

Quote from: Tiait's just occured to me that everyone here is dead. we should get out of the city as fast as possible; no telling what diseases a dead body can carry.

Blulightning

Blake hissed. Tia hadn't realized that all ready? He knew that, but they had a better chance of finding others in cities than in suburbs. Besides, it was nearly December. The colder it got, the less a chance there would be of peoples' bodies rotting, as gruesome as it sounded.

He shook his head, and bounded off down the street. He wanted to get away from this woman and find some other people.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou kept driving. He was constantly hallucinating and his head constantly throbbed. His figure was also beginning to deform. Over the past day he developed a relationship with two hallucinations. There was John, the masochist goody two shoes and Sarah, the sadistic evil badass. He found himself talking more and more with the two, especially Sarah. To him, John was a bit of a freak and his opinion never really counted much for Kaishou.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysSo, Sarah, I was wondering.. What should I do after I lay my dead family members to rest?

Quote from: Sarah SaysThere's not much to do since you're the only one alive but I would go around kicking the people I hated and laugh at their misfortune.

Quote from: John SaysThat's just cruel! Everyone's dead and you'd go and kick em? I would just lay everyone to rest. It's the least I could do.

The two hallucinations got into another arguement and began fighting each other. Sarah always won though. Kaishou kept driving on. Those two were pretty predictable.

Vell

Tia shook her head; Cheetah's were the fastest land animals. not even with some of a Wolf's speed could she keep up with one.

Quote from: Tiaso. Reiko. do you tihnk he'll return soon?

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Reiko SaysI really have no idea. To be honest I just met him today.

Reiko looked at Tia, she really wanted to get to know her better. But it seemed like it was going to be hard since Blake and Tia didn't get along very well.

Quote from: Reiko SaysWell, as long as we're waiting.. I wanted to ask you a few questions. I was wondering, why do you think humans are assholes? You said you isolated yourself in the forest for that reason..

Vell

Tia barely suppressed a snarl and a growl.

Quote from: Tiasomething happened to me when I lived among other humans before. people did it, and... anyway, do you think Blake can be trusted not to turn Feral? for that matter, can I be trusted not to turn Feral? or you? or anyone else we meet for that matter? why don't we start heading to the store; Blake should catch up once he realizes were not obediently following him.

Tia turned around and stared at Reiko, knowing her eyes pleaded at the girl nto to everbring up the past again.

Fallen Angel X

Reiko knew she hit a subject that was quite sore to Tia. Maybe it wasn't best for her to have picked such a topic but it fascinated her. She would ask another time when they trusted each other more. For now, however, she just wanted to make conversation with Tia and get to know her better.

Quote from: Reiko SaysBlake seems like a nice enough guy. I can't imagine him going feral. So, what was it like living by yourself? I've always had someone look out for me..

She was headed into the store with Tia. Blake would come back soon, or atleast she thought he would.

Vell

Tia followed the signs and was looking for useful stuff.

Quote from: Tiawasn't too bad. Infact I'd just killed a wolf when this happened to me. i learned to hunt, had a little tree-hut like thing.

the words of human language were coming from her more smoothly now, but Tia didn't think she would ever think in them again. words held too much back in thought. it was much too slow. and besides.

Quote from: TiaI was an active kid when i was younger, i was never very inactive befor eleaving humanity. how could you stand it? being cared for, i mean. having people protect you, and decide stuff for you... well. I suppose I lived by myself for too long.

Tia actually did remember being ordered to her room as a six year old. they just usually seemed like someone else's memories.

since leaving, Tia figured herself more like one of natures animals; a wolf, or something rather than a human.

Tia sighed.

she'd already picked out a backpack, and had put some stuff like lighters and matches, and whatever else she figured she might need.

Quote from: Tiawhat about you? what was your life like, before everyone up and decided to just die?

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Reiko SaysMe? Well, can't say life was terrible. Can't say it was great either. My parents died when I was young so it left just me and my brother... I'm sorry. I just can't say anymore, my brother was everything to me. I mean, I had friends and I was doing well but my brother was always there for me.

She didn't want to mention more. Right now, her focus was survival. Thoughts like this would only serve to distract her and that wasn't a good thing. She would track her brother later. But when? That thought troubled her a little bit.

Quote from: Reiko SaysHey, that's a nice backpack but what do you think of this one?

She lifted up a pink bag with a flower design on it. It looked pretty cute to her and wondered if Tia liked these kinds of things too.

Vell

Quote from: TiaI guess it suits you.

Tia was never one for fashion: she'd picked her own because it was of decent size, and sturdy.

one thing irked her.

Quote from: Tiawhere Did Blake get to? we need to move on to food stores, which might have a terrible stink, to get food, canned food. I think I've got everything I'll need from here. including a new knife. and the sword-forms book i was looking for. I'd say wait here but we dont know how to utilize your abilities yet. keep that gun ready. until we get you your own.

Tia continued rummaging through the store.

why were people so confusing?

Diokatsu

While wandering through New York, Kassandra spied a group of people gatherKassandra walked closer and saw a group of people, maybe of 3 or 4. She walked up closer and tried to hid behind a barricade but was spotted by one of them.

Being really lazy here but I'm back in I suppose xD

Vell

Tia lowered her voice.

Quote from: Tiaalright, when I jump raise your gun and prepare to shoot anyone who isn't me or Blake. someone's spying on us.

she then walked over to an area, as if looking for somethign in where she was at.

then she dropped to all four and charged at the spy, jumping over a small barricade of sorts and tackling a girl to floor, a sound deliciously like a wolf's hungry growl.

Quote from: TiaWHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON US?!

Fallen Angel X

Reiko was silent. Another person? There may be hope yet but still.. This person was a spy. She watched as Tia tackled a figure hiding behind a barricade. It looked like Tia, pinned her down. Reiko ran over to see who it was. She wondered if it was Blake playing a joke on them. A different thought crossed her mind now. What if she did something to Blake? What if he was hurt or dead...

Quote from: Reiko SaysWhere's Blake? Do you know anything about him!?

She was a bit angry. If something had happened to Blake...

(Kaishou PoV)

It's been about a day of driving. Kaishou began to drive into New York City. He'd have to re-fuel and get some food here. It was a major city so it wouldn't be that hard.

His appearance decayed quickly during the drive. His skin appeared sludgy and he looked monstrous. He was constantly hallucinating and he could hardly tell apart what was real and what was illusion. His two hallucinated friends, John and Sarah, were constantly bickering and it annoyed him slightly. He also realized he could shapeshift when he took a pit stop. It's capabilities eluded him however. He would learn more about it when he returned to Canada.

He kept driving through New York looking for a gas station.

Vell

Tia dragged the girl she'd tackled to her feet, using a firm Wolf-strength enhanced grip to hold her hands behind her.

Quote from: Tiawhat are you doing here? Reiko, hold that gun on her, and if she breaks free ofmy grip, SHOOT.

Tia had a certain tendency toward when something is nearby that she didn't knwo was there.

she flashed back to some form of a forest cat sneaking up on her, and tackling her to the ground.

it wasn't exactly important how she'd gotten out of that one, though she had had very noticeable scars on her chest before wolf-fur covered them.

Diokatsu

Kassandra smiled and looked into the eyes of her captors.

"Why hello pretty one...You seem quite nice. Feel like taking in a lost traveler?"

Kassandra looked on hopefully bu not desperately as not to give away her guise...

Blulightning

Blake ran and ran. He felt bad leaving Reiko alone with the wolf-woman, but he needed to get some personal space. He'd been holding everything in since he'd left Princeton, and since he'd met Reiko. He was sick and tired of Tia treating him like a 3 year old, and sick and tired of  hiding his true self. After some time, he decided to return to them. He would never leave Reiko. She needed someone to protect her until she could find her brother.

He never bothered to change back into human form, and came upon Reiko and Tia fighting with another woman. Hissing, he lept over a car...

Vell

Tia had heard the muted sounds of Paws running on road. she smiled as Blake, still in his Cheetah form, just seemed to materialize out of nowhere and drag the girl, Kassandra, to the floor.

before he had, she let go of her grip, and the small flash of surprise on her face was fun enough to see before she realized a couple hundred pounds of transmorphed Cheetah was flying onto her.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou watched as an animal leapt over his car. He figured it to be another hallucination but he got out of the car anyways. He cussed angrily at it until he realized there was a small group of people there.

Quote from: Kaishou ThinksMore hallucinations?

Quote from: Sarah SaysGo say hi to them! Just so I have another person to talk to instead of that piece of garbage John.

Kaishou smirked. John didn't have anything to say it seemed. Atleast he wouldn't have to listen to John's ramblings. He approached the small gathering. Three people and one animal. One person was being held down by the animal, one of them was holding a gun to the person being pinned down and the other one was just smiling. It was a mildly interesting sight. He got a little bit closer and he could begin to make out their features. The one smiling wasn't human. Atleast not completely. It looked more like a werewolf than anything else. His hallucinations creeped him out sometimes. The person being pinned down was a woman. On top of her was a cheetah. Pleasant. Then it caught his eye. The last person was another girl only something about her made his heart stop. She had a striking resemblance to his deceased sister. Was his mind playing a trick on him? If it was, it wasn't funny. His gaze was now set on the girl. She had a gun. His sister would never hold a gun, she was to gentle for something like that. And his sister was still in Canada. Why would she be here? He was convinced she was a hallucination and nothing more.

Quote from:  Sarah SaysOh my. Doesn't that look like your dead sister? Such insolence. A hallucination that mocks the memory of your beloved sister.

Kaishou felt rising anger towards the girl. Sarah was right, it was a mockery on his dead sister. One that he could not let happen while standing idly by.