End of the World: Game

Started by Blulightning, October 05, 2008, 02:28:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

an odd scent wafted its way to Tia's nose.

she puzzled on it. it was... different, from any other she'd smelled before. then she caught it; it might be what people called smelling 'fear' only this smell was certainly not fear, it was...

abruptly, unscabbarding her sword, Tia turned and charged at the newcomer who'd just come out of a car.

how had she not noticed a car pulling up?

the person's features were twisted, but she remembered the picture she took from Reiko's room not too long ago, and this was her brother.

except the rage and hostility coming from him was worse than anything the girl being pinned down by Blake could do.

she tackled the boy to the floor; Tia did not know his name. fortunately, they landed n the hood of the car, and she moved to stab her sword through his arm and into the car.

that would satisfactorily pin him.

she made the move to start stabbing his arm, and-

Fallen Angel X

Reiko watched as Tia took off. She looked into the distance and saw a man whose features were slightly distorted. She then noticed who it was! It was Kaishou, her older brother! It was a reassuring sight to see him alive although he was somewhat deformed. Reiko ran off to greet him when she noticed Tia about to tackle him.

Quote from: Reiko SaysWait! Tia STOP!!!!

Tia didn't stop. Tia had tackled her older brother and was about to stab his arm. Reiko wasn't going to let that happen. She took the gun and aimed at the sword. She didn't want to harm either of them to be harmed, they were both really nice people. She watched as the bullet flew hitting the sword and knocking it away. She watched the next set of events unfold.

(Kaishou PoV)

Kaishou was about to be pinned down when the sword was suddenly shot away. His assailant seemed to be shocked as well. He wouldn't let an opportunity like this slip by however. He kicked the werewolf away and ran for the sword. He picked it up and pointed it at the werewolf.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysYou! I have no interest in you. Let me and your friend over there settle things. This is a personal matter and I won't have you interfere.

He approached the hallucination of his sister only for it to have a look of joy on it's face.

Quote from: Reiko SaysBrother! It's.. It's really you!

He looked at the girl in disgust. A hallucination that attempted to impersonate his sister. It disgusted him.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysYou're not my sister. My sister is dead, along with the rest of the world.

He stabbed her, right in the chest and watched her collapse onto the floor. He hated watching someone mock the dead.

Quote from: Sarah SaysWell,well aren't we badass today? What are you going to do with the others?

End of PoV

On a side note, Reiko isn't dead just wounded. She'll need some medical attention ._. I'm more worried about Kaishou right now though >.<

Blulightning

Blake held the woman down. He didn't want to hurt her, but he had to assume she was dangerous, since Reiko had been holding a gun on her. A sharp scent wafted into his nose. He sprung up, instantly, searching for the source. A man was holding a sword, headed towards Reiko! Tia looked out of commision.

Blake lept towards the man, just as he stabbed the sword into Reiko's chest. Blake's human mind went into shock. It couldn't function anymore. The cheetah brain took over.

He knocked the man down, and pinned him to the ground, as he had done to the woman. Only this time, he wouldn't be nice. He sunk his claws into the mans arms. The man would suffer for what he had done to Reiko.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou was tackled onto the floor. The cheetah had decided to pounce on him this time. The claws had scratched into his arm and Kaishou went into a rage. He'd have no more of this. His shifting skills weren't great but this was the perfect opportunity to practice. His shape began to melt down and reform. He decided a giant anaconda would help his situation a lot. He wrapped his body around the cheetah in an effort to crush it's body.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysInsolent little..

The scratch on his arm hurt a lot but his anger urged him on.

Blulightning

Blake's ribs were being crushed by the snake. Another shapeshifter?

Blake's human mind snapped back into focus. He'd have to take this man down. Tia would care for Reiko. He hoped.

He shifted, quickly, into a mouse, and escaped the snake. He shifted once more into a grizzly bear, and reared up on his hind legs. He smashed his paws down onto the snake.

Fallen Angel X

The cheetah's escape was unexpected. He figured it to be a normal cheetah, clearly it wasn't now. It was a bear now and before that it was a mouse. Kaishou would just to have outshape whatever it was. He was boiling with fury, but he could still think. Not as clearly, but he was capable of thinking of a stronger animal. Or no.. even better. He knew of a way to settle this. He changed his form into a grizzly bear as well. It would be a fight based on who was more capable fighting in this form. He had been hit in the back while he was a snake and it hurt but now it was time to pay him back, many times over. He let his instincts and anger go wild. The battle would be an interesting one, no doubt.

Quote from: JohnCmon Kai! Can't we just resolve this peacefully?

Quote from: SarahNo doofus! Smash it's face in and show em no mercy! Beat the living tar out of em!

Vell

Tia stood up again, after a few moments, to see Blake morphed into a bear, and Reiko's brother - apparently another shapeshifter - also a bear. she couldn't tell the difference between the two. making angry noises, Tia glanced at the person who had been spying on her and Reiko. she was still on the floor, unconscious or making a ruse of it.

she looked towards Reiko.

Tia howled, and leapt over the bears, growling like a wolf. she didn't notice.

seeing that her sword had been sufficiently lodged into Reiko's chest, Tia's growling rose.

her nose smelled the scent from before, and when she glanced at the bears, in her enraged state, she could pick out the one it belonged to.

whirling around, she grabbed her gun from Reiko's collapsed body, and, without needing to aim - her nose told her where the bear was - turned again and fired four swift shots at Reiko's Brother.

Quote from: TiaHEY!

Tia stalked over to where the Bear was, and clawed at it's face with her nails - sharp enough since becoming a half-wolf to cut through the boy's bear-fur.

that was to leave a remembering scar in case he escaped, but just in case, Tia took out her gun again and fired off two more bullets at point-blank range.

Quote from: TiaDamn you.

Blulightning

When Blake saw that the other Bear was out for the count, he morphed back to human. When he was in bear form, he had had many cuts and scratches across his face. Now, he was completly healthy.

Quote from: Blake saysThanks Tia.

He stood over the bear. He hoped that it wasn't still alive enough to morph. Then all of it's injuries would be healed, as his own had. He shook his head, and turned to Reiko. He checked her pulse. Still alive.

Quote from: Blake saysShe needs a doctor. Now. Where's the nearest hospital?

Vell

Quote from: Tiayou think I have any clue? Reiko should still have the map on her, in the meantime...

Tia looked at the girl. still unconscious.

she pointed the gun at the bear, a distance away that if he moved for a charge she could get a few fires off.

Quote from: TiaI'm sorry but I'm going to have to watch these two, I'll atleast distract the boy if he wakes. Get going, Reiko needs your help you fool child. GO!

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou was unconscious. Several bullet shots and a wolf person clawing at you would probably do that. He began to dream...

Quote from: SarahDamn idiot. Wake up you lazy piece of crap!

His shape returned back to his human form while he was outcold. About 15 minutes later he regained consciousness. He came slightly back to his senses and realized the truth before him. The people before him were no hallucinations. Hallucinations weren't capable of inflicting physical harm. These people were bizarre but they were real. It was a mental shock. He'd realize what he had done and couldn't believe it. He began to panick. His eyes darted around and saw the werewolf, with a gun pointed at him, a slight distance away.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysG-get away from me! What have I done!?

Fear and panic set in. He had to get away, even with his wounds. He made a dash for the car and attempted to drive away.

Vell

cooly collected now, with Reiko and Blake well on there way, Tia shot the three wheels she could on the car.

Quote from: Tiaok heres the thing, you are not going anywhere and you are going to calm down, and if you try to run I'm going to shoot you're leg, and there won't be much running then. now. whats your name, boy?

Fallen Angel X

Blood was dripping from his body and his vision was getting cloudy. He was given a chance to escape and he screwed up. He couldn't let himself get caught. He would push his luck. He used his remaining strength and transformed into a cheetah. His body was at it's limits.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysTell Rei.. I'm sorry.

He yelled it out so the wolf person could hear. He dashed away hoping to avoid getting shot. The car thankfully shielded him while he transformed.

Vell

Tia had jumped over the car as soon as he was beyond it, but she fell flat on her chest, the wind flowing out of her as the boy, in the form of a cheetah, ran off.

she tried to fire off a few shots at the boy, but missed every one.

she began to force breath into her lungs, and started the tough climb to her knees.

when she spoke, her voice was wispy, in that breathless wind-knocked-out-of-you way.

Quote from: Tiadamn. still... susceptable.

she would have charged after Reiko's brother, but by the time she'd climbed to her legs and had her wind back, he was out sight.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou went as far as he could, escaping into the subway. He transformed back to his human form. His injuries were still there however. He was pushing his limits, he couldn't go any further. He put his back on a wall and collapsed. His strength was drained and John and Sarah seemed to have abandoned him. His body was completely sore and he found he could no longer move. Was he at his end? He noticed he left a small trail of blood. It was a matter of time until they'd arrive. Until then though, he would pass out and rest.

Vell

a metallic scent came to Tia's nose. curse her luck, but Tia had to choose between the spying person and Reiko's brother.

she dropped to all fours and tracked the blood trail.

she came to a subway, and found Reiko's brother there.

he was unconscious. Tia didn't like the boy. he was probably near insanity somehow.

then again, believing everybody was dead might do that. and Reiko nearly idolized her brother.

sighing, Tia found an emergency kit in the suitcase of a dead man.

Quote from: Tiahey what do you know, Dead people can be useful too.

cursing herself, and being perhaps a bit more forceful thna strictly necessary, Tia set to work patching up the boy's wounds. the kit had an instruction guide.

Tia just winged it.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou had passed out. His body was being treated by the werewolf whom caused a majority of his wounds. However while that was happening he had a dream that would continue to twist his perception. His appearance decayed a little more and his features were less distinguishable. His body's DNA structure had been changing when his head pains began. Several organ systems were changed and his blood was slowly turning into a sludge like substance. By some miracle however, his body could still function. His shapeshifting powers were different from the other person's. His wounds began to heal at an accelerated rate however and he was recovering fast.

In his dream he sat down in utter darkness and could hear the voice of the werewolf as it was treating him. He began to think that perhaps that it wasn't so terrible. But Sarah wouldn't let that happen. She attempted to persuade him.

Quote from: SarahShe's not trustworthy y'know. She is a cold and calculating kind of person. She's probably the one who made your sister hold a firearm. She's slowly warping your sister's mind, can you forgive her? Listen, I'll grant you my power for now. It may harm your appearance but you're going to exact revenge. Y'got that idiot?

Kaishou's eyes began to open, an hour or so had already passed.

Vell

as soon as she sensed some semblance of wakefulness and activity from the boy, Tia stepped back, and aimed the gun at him again.

Tia didn't forget those who attacked her.

Quote from: Tiayou going to calm down, now? your features are even more warped than before. whatever did this to us all seems still to be changing within you. and if your face is any indication its nothing good. and if its still changing in you... look, boy, I don't know your name. I;m even finding myself thinking differently than before. I'm a half-wolf now. my name is Tia.

Tia had really despised those people after... anyway, she remembered a brief thing about working with insane people. of course, she was only taking care of the patients. but she remembered what some of the 'voices' and hallucinations had made some of them do.

she had had a scar on her shoulder from one of those. she had had a lot of scars. she didn't have any of them now, of course, but she had had them. she had.

Quote from: Tialook, Reiko is a friend, and you're her brother. It would really hurt her if you began to go insane. please, boy, don't go insane.

he probably was already: he had thought Reiko wasn't real. which meant he had hallucinations.

Quote from: Tiahey, do you have hallucinations? are any of them here right now?

Tia was taking a big risk. and she still had the gun pointed on him.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Kaishou SaysHmmngh...

Kaishou got up and watched as the room slowly stopped spinning. His wounds had been treated it seemed. He looked on the floor to see a first-aid kit. Was she the one who treated me? No, it was Sarah who had treated him. Atleast, he thought it was Sarah. He was pretty sure he eluded the half wolf too. Perhaps Sarah was playing a joke on him and decided to change her appearance to the werewolf just to mess with him. That was probably it.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysI don't find this funny Sarah. Stop messing with me.

He looked at John with a cold look in his eye.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysJohn you wuss, tell Sarah to stop messing around!

Vell

Tia blinked.

Quote from: TiaSarah? is that the name of one of your hallucinations? and John, too? I'm not a hallucination. what's your name? boy, hallucinations can't touch you, they aren't physical. you must know that; you have common sense, right?

she very carefully did not say 'you have common sense Still, right?'

she carefully reach out to touch him on his cheek with one furred hand, keeping the gun pointed towards him still.

she was also listening with her nose; if she was right, that weird smell from before would rise up and hit her before anything showed on him.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou listened to who he thought was Sarah. He didn't quite know what was going on but what she was saying made sense. The woman's finger brushed against his cheek. It was something that Sarah couldn't do because she was an illusion. He looked at John again and saw that he looked angry and was ready to pound on... Tia. He looked at Tia and looked straight into her eyes. He saw a bit of sincerity in them.

Quote from: JohnYou idiot! She's a liar, a trickster! She brainwashed Rei and now she's working her magic on you! You blind moron, you're lucky I'm here!

John, although it didn't sound like him, was right. It must've just been a ploy. Nothing but lies. He looked at Tia again. It wasn't Sarah alright but she wasn't trustworthy either. He pushed her away from him.

Quote from: Kaishou YellsGet away from me! I won't be tricked by the likes of you... John and Sarah are right! No, keep away from me. I've got to get to Canada to bury my dead sister.. You people aren't real! You can't be!