End of the World: Game

Started by Blulightning, October 05, 2008, 02:28:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Tia unceremoniously dropped herself to the floor, her body in the way of the door, so that anyone opening it would open it onto her, and abruptly fell asleep.

Tia had a dream in which she didn't encounter whatever de-insanitized her, and she'd stormed the hotel and killed Reiko and Blake. and had in turn later been killed by Kai.

EDITED CUZ TIA DOES NOT KNOW KAISHOU'S FULL NAME.

Blulightning

Blake could tell Tia was woried about something. The way she had screamed at Reiko and them slumped on the floor made him realize that someting was up. He just wished she'd confide in him! He wondered about the spy. Why wasn't she waking up?(come on!)

He decided to go explore. He shifted quickly through a few animals before deciding on being a mountain lion again. He ran through the city, trying to think. Something was bothering him. Benjamin, his room mate... what he had said, right before this whole mess.

"It's coming, Blake. Something big. And there's nothing we can do to stop it. We are our greatest weakness Blake. Our own minds are the most dangerous of all"

Vell

Shut up. she's just not normal, leave her alone. whats not normal is not needed! cmon just leave her alone. No, She should just go away and die. you don't mean that... OF COURSE I DO. just leave her alone. no, if she isn't good enough to stand it, then society has no place for her. stop... youre being mean. she's being mean, she's not normal, why isn't she like us, huh? is she better? stop. please.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou looked out at the city. So many people.. dead. His sister was alive and so were a few others who had been Rei, protecting her. He walked around dizzily as the world began to spin around. Sarah was making it hard on him. She was striking at all of his senses. He had seen a leprechaun, a unicorn and several other unrealistic images. He constantly fought them, believing they were all fake. He took caution however, since last time he had struck his sister thinking she was a hallucination. Sarah appeared before him, she was chuckling. Kaishou couldn't stand her anymore and so he charged at her, having her only disappear. She appeared once more and Kaishou kept chasing her, becoming oblivious to his surroundings. He had entered back into the city. Sarah only chuckled louder and louder. His head throbbed even more. He fell to his knees and began to cry.

Quote from: Kaishou SaysMake her stop.. Please! I-I can't do anything.. Stop..

Kaishou looked around for John. John was the one who always stopped Sarah but he was gone. He had scared John away.

Vell

Tia woke up, feeling like something was wrong. Blake was missing. the spy was still unconscious: or maybe just dead, perhaps the infection just took longer to kill for some.

that sent a shiver down Tia's spine. if the spy; why wouldn't Tia just suddenly drop dead?

she woke up Reiko, and turned around, leaving a note for blake that said only: went back for the pic.

she hustled a still sleepy - and tired; from the wound, of course - Reiko out the door and back to the hotel.

Tia, when she woke up, suddenly didn't feel as if the whole city was any kind of safe.

her nose picked up a particular scent that she remembered well.

Kai. he was in the city. he was supposed to be going; leaving. he couldn't have gone insane already! Tia gave serious thought to telling Reiko the full truth as soon as Blake returned.

Blulightning

Blake wanted to go back to the hospital to check on the spy and on Reiko, but something pulled him forward. He ran, out fo the city now, in the suburbs. Now, he was in the fields. He been running for hours, but something pulled him forwards. There, in the middle of a field, was a... structure... A monument. It was a black obelisk, reaching up to the sky. Shapes flitted across the surface. A dark aura seemed to ooze from it. A door opened at the base. Against his better judgement, Blake entered...

Vell

Tia arrived back in the Hotel.

Quote from: Tiawe can stay here a while. I wonder where Blake is... anyway, be careful and tell me if you see anyone Reiko.

Fallen Angel X

Kaishou got up. He regained his senses for the moment. He'd need to get as far away as he could but Sarah was preventing him from straying too far. The few moments of sanity like this had to be used to it's full extent. The length of these moments so far were short. A car was dangerous to use since he may crash if he experienced another episode of insanity. No, atleast if he crashed, if he died, he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone, especially Reiko. He found another car and drove off.

End of PoV

(Reiko PoV)

Reiko looked at Tia with a puzzled look. They'd been in this area for awhile now, she can't have been out of it for that long. Not to mention they would've spotted them already. If someone were to come, it would be nothing short of a miracle. Unless..

Quote from: Reiko SaysTia, is there something you're not telling me?

Were they under attack by some unknown person or could she have found clues on the whereabouts of more people inhabiting the city? Either way it was very suspicious to Reiko.

Vell

Tia sat down in a chair.

Quote from: Tiayes, theres stuff I'm not telling you right now, but I can't tell you until Blake gets back. its important that he's here when you're told. if it doesn't show up before him, that is.

Fallen Angel X

So she was right. Reiko's suspicions were correct. Tia was indeed witholding information from her but why? What possible reason could she have to hide something. Even more so, it seems as though Blake was involved as well, along with what Tia called an it. It might've meant someone or something. But what? She couldn't wait for Blake. She wanted answers now! She felt that she had done her fair share and deserved to know now at the very least. But she knew she couldn't force the information out of Tia.

Quote from: Reiko SaysTia, please just tell me now. What is it that you'd hide from me and not Blake? I'm not stupid, I know Blake isn't someone you exactly like but for you to tell him and not me, do you hate me?

It was possible that perhaps she was the least trusted in the group but she thought she gave them no reason for that. She was quite sane and apart from a shakey start, they'd gotten along quite well.

Vell

Tia responded to that with a hurt look, and said.

Quote from: TiaReiko, their are... many reasons why I can't tell you right now. and it's not that I told Blake, he was there as well. please, be patient. hey, let's try to figure out what your abilities about, anyway. take out that dagger I gave you.

Fallen Angel X

Reiko didn't like having something being kept secret from her and it seemed like Tia was trying to change the subject. If that's how she wants to do it, then it was fine with Reiko. She pulled out the dagger Tia gave her awhile back. She thought about her power and remembered the mysterious person in her dream. She was scared she might awaken whatever it was. She gathered her courage and remained calm. No, this power is a blessing not a curse, it will help me find my brother wherever he is. She looked at Tia to reassure herself.

Quote from: Reiko SaysOkay, let's figure this out then. Just remember to tell me whatever it is when Blake gets here!

Vell

Quote from: Tiai can't forget, not with that smell going around.

as a point, she sniffed, then shook her head.

Quote from: Tiado you have any idea how to use your power?

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Reiko SaysA smell? Does that mean that it you mentioned is close? Should I be on the lookout for something?

Now Reiko was worried. They would tell her if something or someone was here but they didn't. What could it be that they would hide its existence from her? Perhaps they no longer trusted her anymore. Did she do something while she was unconscious? She didn't care about her power right now, she just wanted answers. Honest answers.

Quote from: Reiko SaysWhat happened while I was unconscious?

Vell

Quote from: TiaI can't tell you until Blake gets here, or he'll Never trust me. now, either we can try to figure out your power, or we can just sit around, waiting.

Tia didn't like not telling Reiko, not now, but she couldn't. or, as she said, Blake wouldn't ever come to trust Tia. and he had to. if they were going to be traveling together, he HAD to.

Fallen Angel X

Reiko knew that Tia wouldn't budge on the subject. Tia was stubborn like that but that was also a reason why Reiko admired her. But now, another thought had crossed her mind. Where was Blake? He was gone for an awfully long time. Perhaps Tia knew and she was keeping it a secret. She took her mind off the subject, Blake was strong, brave and courageous, just like her big brother and he'd be able to handle himself fine.

Reiko looked at the dagger Tia had given her. She looked at Tia's sword when she suddenly had a headache, she felt as though she was about to remember something, something important. Recent memories began to flash through her head. Her eyes widened and she began to shake. She remembered.

Quote from: Reiko SaysThat s-sword... My br-brother st.. He w-was..

She stopped completely. Her body stopped shaking and she closed her eyes.

Quote from: Reiko SaysI'm sorry. What was I talking about. I can't seem to remember. Actually, nevermind, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep in the hotel room.

Vell

Tia nodded, unable to stop a grimace from forming on her face. she could not make a sound when she needed to, but she never did learn exactly how to keep emotions from clouding her face; she'd lived in a forest full of wolves and such, and never had had time, or any reason, to.

Quote from: TiaI think some sleep will do some good. don't listen to whoever might come into your head. don't think on that too hard. just rest, and ignore anybod y trying to tell you to do something in your dream. I'll stand guard.

Tia led Reiko upstairs and closed the door to her room and stood outside it.

Fallen Angel X

Reiko entered the room and watched Tia close the door. For some reason she was extremely fatigued so she found the bed and quickly fell asleep. Her hand was holding on to a locket her parents had given her.

Quote from: ??? SaysSo, look who's come back. If it isn't the weak little bitch who everyone has to protect. Your brother would be so ashamed of you.

Reiko found herself in the hotel room still. The voice she had heard was a familiar one, a frightening one. She was scared, very terrified. She tried to get out, tried to run away but the door was locked. Tia was supposed to be on the other side. Why would she lock her in here? She suddenly heard a voice on the other side. It was  Tia.

Quote from: aiTWhat's the matter? Can't get out? Good. It took awhile but finally you and Blake are out of the picture. Did you honestly think I trusted you after you damaged my sword and tried to hurt me? Blake was a lot harder to deal with. He was always suspicious about me. I had that spy fake being unconscious and had her attack Blake when he was alone. Oh and don't worry about your brother, before I met you guys I already killed him.

Reiko was in shock. Tia killed her brother? She couldn't believe it. But it might've been true. It was a possibility. She fell to the floor, crying for a moment. She stopped. She had a crazed look in her eyes. She began yelling at Tia calling her a bitch and the like. She broke the door and looked at Tia but it wasn't her. It was a metallic version of Tia.

Quote from: ??? SaysSo we meet again! The last time we talked, you tried to punch me but now we know better don't we? Well back to.. Business. You see, my offer is still up. Let me take over and we'll never have problems like being knocked out ever again! After all, the world is so much more dangerous these days and a person like you will only get killed or even worse, get your companions killed. So, I'll ask once more, do we have a deal?

Reiko wasn't sure anymore. Maybe she was a burden to the others. This thing seemed to have a point. It looked more powerful than last time as well. It might've been gaining strength. She decided she'd refuse. Just as she was about to say no, she was back in the bed with Tia standing beside her. She looked at Reiko relieved. Tia pulled a dagger out.

Quote from: aiTYou'll never bother us again..

Just as the blow was about to be struck, Reiko woke up. Several hours had passed and her stab wound had practically disappeared.

Vell

Tia heard sounds coming from inside. it appeared Reiko was having a nightmare. a terrifying one. so why wasn't she wakign? a terrible thought came to Tia, and she opened the door and began trying to shake Reiko awake.

but try as she might, Reiko remained asleep.

until suddenly the girl woke up.

Quote from: TiaReiko. Tell me EVERYTHING that happened in your dream just now.

Fallen Angel X

The border between dream and reality had been blurred for the moment for Reiko. She looked at Tia who seemed worried about her. She thought Tia might attempt to kill her again and as a result Reiko jumped out of the bed and looked at Tia with a frightened expression. She wanted it to stop, she wanted her brother to comfort her, she wanted to go home.

Quote from: Reiko YellsGet away from me!

Reiko looked at the door and decided she'd run, run as far away as she possibly could. She began to run to the door.