Tech4X

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 09:43:19 am Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:30:19 pm by Blizzard
Tech4X

THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR THE STORY ITSELF! NO SPAM AND NO DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED HERE! EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING CHARACTER CREATION IS DONE HERE!

I was inspired to make this by an RPG I played long ago. You can read those 7 pages here, it was very fun until the forum died. Nobody's posting there anymore.
http://z12.invisionfree.com/RolePlayersDom...php?showtopic=4

This role playing game takes place in a futuristic, post-apocalyptic world in the year 2137. The Earth has been devastated not only by petty human conflicts, but by intergalactic conflicts with the barbarian alien race who call themselves the Scord Dhin Kardok (SDK) or simply Scord. Some entities call them Scorch due to their destructive nature.
If you don't want to read the background story, skip the next few chapters and starts reading from "Present".

The Beginning of the End

In the year 2045 the human race was able to create the first fully functional robot AI called Tech3. Before that there was no commercial gain from AI, so nobody tried fully developing one. In the year 2032 everything changed and as a new generation of robot hardware flooded the market, the need of an AI to make them more autonomous increased. In the year 2074 robots and androids were accepted members of the society. Only one major problem aroused: Robotism, a hatred for non-organic intelligent beings which made even the earlier major problems like Racism and Nazism (that became major problem in the early 30's) look like nothing. In 2076 the situation escalated and the world separated into two big parts. Even the WACC (World Administration and Control Center) which was founded in the late 60's, was not able to prevent this. 2077 the Tech3 War broke out initiated by the GRA (Grand Robotism Association) which devastated 17% of the planet within 12 years.
The War ended suddenly in 2089 at the day of the first Scord invasion... The Scord were watching the humans and their development for centuries already and it has come the time that they feared that their master plan would fail. The SDK were interested in the natural resources of planet Earth, but as they noticed the self-destructing nature of humans they wanted to wait for the moment where they would be weak enough to invade. But the plan had to be changed. If the Scord didn't act now, maybe the Tech3 War would cause the devastation of Earth to a degree where it was useless to them. At that day 5% of the human population was wiped out and humans realized that the Era of Space Travel was over, the Era of Contact has begun. The first Scord War had started. The war lasted 6 years and humans were able to drive the invaders off. The aftermath of the war was horrible. The Scord used chemical, bio and nuclear weaponry which caused from minor to major mutations amongst 12% of the population. A new society problem arose: Mutatism. Everything that was not human anymore was degraded to lower species. Yet this time there was no world separation, there were only few who had sympathy for the mutants. Soon mutants started to gather at a couple of places, as far away as possible from non-mutated humans. Most of them started living in canalizations and sewers whose were not physically far away, but socially.

Metallic Allies

The human race knew that the Scord wouldn't give up so easily. They concentrated on enhancing and developing their metallic allies and during the next 2 decades a new AI was developed called Tech4X. This AI was incredibly adaptive, allowing a robot to even learn emotions and humor if taught. This AI allowed the finalization of the Android Project. Androids are much more resistant than conventional robots or basic cyborgs. Their exoskeleton is built similar to humans' body structure and due to the Tech4X AI they have their own will, they are able to decide and learn, they have full understandings of physics and are excellent and agile fighters. No human can reach the capabilities of an android in physics. They have 4 main "Core Hyrid" processors with 64 cores for data processing and 2 graphical analysis processors (short: GAP) with 16 cores which allow them to "see". The GAPs are implemented into the sight sensors and are highly developed.
On the other side normal robot have limited physical capabilities, below those of a human being. Most robots move on wheels. Cyborgs are very similar to robots, but they are capable of walking, but since the undeveloped balancing system, they cannot run and such.

Scord War 2

Scord War 2 was expected for many years and in 2117 the time had come. This time the humans were prepared for the attack, but not for the technology the Scord have developed. The human race's greatest strength would become they greatest weakpoint. The Scord developed a "portable" device, about the size of a tank that would reprogram undeveloped non-organic intelligent beings (NIB) by using a virus that is send via electro magnetic waves. 74% of all NIBs started attacking their creators. Since the remaining NIBs had a much more own-developed AI or were simply "too stupid" or "incompatible" or were simply broken at "the right places" to react on the virus, the humans were able to drive the Scord off once more after long 9 years.

Present

From 2126 to the present day of 2137 the Earth hasn't developed even a bit. Governments have fallen apart, countries have been destroyed, human faith and hope has vanished... 36% of the Earth's surface was devastated to a heavy degrees, another 28% is inhabitable. The rest is mildly damaged, yet almost every city has been destroyed. The "human evolution" has come to a still stand. An apocalypse that was going on almost 50 years has come to an end and humans only try to survive in this harsh world. And if that wasn't enough... Since 2133 occasionally Scord spaceships land on the planet and try to kill off remaining humans to built their machinery and extract the remaining natural resources of the planet. This was the moment where the humans realized what the Scord had in plan all the time...

Game Play

Ok, our story starts here, at the October, the 13th in the year 2137. Most NIBs became autonomous and want to claim the remains of the planet for themselves. Mutants and humans try to do the same. While humans try to restore the planet, the mutants only care for survival. The last fraction consist out of the aliens who are only out for the resources. So, the competing fractions are humans, mutants, NIBs and Scord. The first three fractions are fully hostile to the Scord and mildly hostile to each other. It pretty much depends on which NIB, which mutant and which human you encounter. Everybody sees things different. Mutants are still mostly hiding and the smallest of all fractions. You can choose to be a robot, a normal human or a mutant. Be careful if you choose to be a mutant, since you have limited abilities and you will have limited actions available and almost not be able to act as long as you don't encounter any humans, Scord of NIBs. Read the rules below for more info.

Rules for story tellers

• 1. No double posting and editing allowed (WITHOUT GOOD REASON WHICH YOU NEED TO MENTION).
  • 2. You can only controls characters if it necessary and you can only control basic actions that will drive the story further, you cannot just take over characters. i.e. Char A: "You must go and save them! I will stay here and cover you" Story Teller: "And so Char B goes forth to get the people out of the cave..." This makes sense in a situation where the player didn't take control over his character for a couple of days and the story has to go on, but it can't since he's asked for action. Keep in mind, this is only to keep the story going on.
  • 3. You are allowed to have one character, but then you are not allowed to affect the environment around your own character. Though, you are allowed to lead your character into an environment controlled by you. In this case, you will lose the control over the environment, but you have your character in a situation which you might like. You are not allowed to do this all the time. Your character cannot leave an environment that is not controlled by you if the story teller(s) doesn't/don't let you. i.e. you want to save your character from death by abusing your story teller powers AGAIN, the other story teller can simply shut the door before your nose.
  • 4. You cannot make any "unrealistic" decisions if you don't "back them up" heavily. Things like a sudden meteor crashing and killing someone is not allowed. Unrealistic includes "random" as you can see from the example before.
  • 5. You are not allowed to get the characters into such a danger where they have absolutely no possibility to survive, only I can do that.
  • 6. You are not allowed to nullify the characters actions for progress over and over. i.e. Char A manages to get through a metal door and you put another one in front of him. Or Char A just hacked through the system and you put up another firewall.
    If you decide to give the players an obstacles, define it clearly. You are allowed to say "There are 2 firewalls, but Char A doesn't know that there is another..."
  • 7. Unlimited environments are allowed. For example, two characters can be trapped in an underground prison while three others are fighting aliens outside. Those are two different environments.
  • 8. Don't only make the characters obstacles, help them sometimes. i.e. Story Teller: "Suddenly Char A spotted a glimpse of light. And yes, the brick was loose... Could it be a was to escape the prison...?"
  • 9. Flaming or breaking other forum rules like spam will make you lose your position instantly. Of course you are allowed to comment things, see "How to play" for more information.

Any violation of these rules will result in "getting your character in serious trouble" if you have one AND losing your story teller position for unlimited time.

Rules for players

• 1. You must obey the story teller(s). You must never argue with the story teller(s). The story teller(s) cannot get your character into situations where he is destined to die, but I can and I will if you don't obey them. (The story teller(s) is/are creating your environment, you can't really argue with "god", can you? ;))
  • 2. No double posting. You may only post ONCE. If somebody else posted after you, you are allowed to post again anytime.
  • 3. No editing afterwards allowed (WITHOUT GOOD REASON WHICH YOU NEED TO MENTION). You may only edit if you have grammar mistakes and if you edit them just after you posted. Edits like "one hour later" are not allowed.
  • 4. If your character dies, you are dead, the game is over for you. Though, you are allowed to create a new character. Your new character must not have too similar attributes as the one before.
  • 5. Your environmental control is limited to 4 things.
    1) You have complete control over your character. You completely control his dialogue, monologue and actions.
    2) You CANNOT control any actions or dialogues of other characters. Only the story teller(s) can if it's necessary. i.e. Char A: "You must go and save them! I will stay here and cover you" Story Teller: "And so Char B goes forth to get the people out of the cave..."
    3) You have little environmental control. That means you are allowed to create neutral environmental changes like letting it rain or let somebody who's running away screaming "Help" or letting people start panicking. If you can't decide if some action is "neutral", just try to think of how much of an impact it really can have on the outgoing of the story. If you find a weapon, this can heavily change the outgoing, so you are only allowed to do that if you have predicted it before and it makes sense. i.e. Char A: "If we can make it through to the store room, we might be able to find some weapons."
    4) You are not allowed to add character abilities just like that afterwards. Abilities gained like "attached a machine gun onto his cyber arm" are fine, but that is MOSTLY up to the story tellers, since you have only little environmental control (see 3).
  • 6. Unlimited number of players is allowed, only one character per player.
  • 7. You are allowed to hinder story teller(s) from messing up your plans by planning and prediction. i.e. If you let your character have a lot of ammo, the story teller(s) can't possibly let you go out of ammo, but (s)he/they can make your weapon jam.
  • 8. Your character may develop during the story, but you MUST have a story backup. i.e. A usually selfish robot saves a little girl after a lot of thinking about how some other human saved him.
  • 9. Flaming or breaking other forum rules like spam will make me kill your character instantly. Of course you are allowed to comment things, see "How to play" for more information.

Any violation of these rules will result in "getting your character in serious trouble".

What is "serious trouble"?

"Serious trouble" is considered a situation where your character is not allowed to leave alive. Only I can initiate such a situation. I will announce "serious trouble" for your character and if I see you manage things well and add much flavor to the story, I might reconsider killing your character and giving you another chance. I will only initiate serious trouble for your character if you didn't follow the rules. Depending on the heaviness of your violation of the rule, I might just let a giant concrete tube fall down on you and almost kill you instantly or I may bring your character into a one-on-one situation where you have to save your sorry ass. The latter can be considered as something like "Ok, you messed I up, I'll give you an impossible mission. If you can manage it, I might let you go."

How to play

Create a character and let the story teller put you into the story. You are allowed to add yourself into the story with a dramatic entry if you see fit and have the chance. i.e. Other characters have trouble fighting and you save them. You are allowed to this only when you enter the story.
You control your character through various situations the story teller(s) get(s) you in. Try to stay alive and try to act as you defined your character. i.e. Some selfish robot wouldn't simply save a girl without having some kind of in-depth monologue before that. When posting, you MUST apply to these posting rules:

1. This is how a story telling looks like. You may make your character act like this or tell the story. In other words, it's simple text.

Quote from: NAME OF CHARACTER2. This is how a talking character looks like. Use the quote tags for this.

Quote from: NAME OF CHARACTER (thinks)3. This is how a thinking character looks like. Use the quote tags for this and add "(thinks)" next to his name.

(4. This is how a comment looks like. EVERYTHING in () brackets is considered a comment. Comments are not related to the game, that means flaming, etc. is not allowed in comments.)

5. If you REALLY need a fifth option, please use the code tags for anything else.

Character Creation

Name: NAME
Misc: MISC (like "android number", "son of that guy", "height", etc.)
(for humans/mutants only) Gender: GENDER
Arsenal: WEAPON_LIST
Abilities: ABILITY_LIST
Bio: BIO
You may add anything into the biography of your character, but keep in mind that you are defining your character through it. You cannot change things in the bio later, but you are allowed to "reveal" things later.

You have 4 points for distribution for your arsenal. A mildly dangerous weapon costs 1 point, a moderately dangerous weapon costs 2 points and a heavily dangerous weapon costs 4 points.

You have 4 points to distribute for abilities. Similar to weapons you have highly, moderately and mildly dangerous abilities. The costs are also 4, 2, 1, but keep in mind that a stronger ability needs longer to "regenerate". e.g. You can't use one highly dangerous ability all the time, it's not fun that way. If you are unsure into which category your ability falls, simply post, we can sort it out. Abilities are not only fighting abilities. i.e. hacking can be considered mildly dangerous ability, a "laser-sword" can be considered moderately dangerous, a machine gun is highly dangerous. The only mildly dangerous weapon that is a fire weapon as well is a simple gun.

Keep in mind that you may have up to one highly dangerous weapon and one moderately dangerous weapon. Instead of one highly dangerous weapon you can have two moderately dangerous weapons and instead of one moderately

If you have to leave the forums or won't be active for some times, please post here so we can "suspend" your character. We will lead him into a neutral environment where he can stay inactive until you come back.

Create your character in this topic.

Playing here...

Story Tellers (max number of story tellers: 3)

• ultaflame
  • Blizzard
  • -

Player: Character (max number of story tellers: unlimited)

• Blizzard: L3X
  • Nortos: Alex Reyn (inactive)
  • Susys: Sally (inactive)
  • Fred/BOE: Dan (inactive)
  • Fantasist: Joe Talber (inactive)
  • mumerus: Mur (inactive)
  • Pokol: Pokol DaErran (inactive)
  • Juan: Juan (inactive)
  • Aqua: Léna (inactive)
  • Diokatsu: Buthos (inactive)
  • shdwlink1993: Scott / Edward (inactive)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 09:49:26 am #1 Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:42:09 pm by Blizzard
The story started in the middle fo Africa, in a city called Desert Lake City...

Sally's story:

Sally was accused of theft while being in a bar. Since then nobody has heard of or seen Sally anymore... What has happened to her? Did she leave the Desert Lake City? Or has something happened to her...?

Alex's story:

Alex has met Sally at the beginning of his adventure, but their ways parted quickly. Alex went with a group of mercenaries, with a man called Razor as leader, to an old facility that is being used as laboratory to clean it from mutants on behalf of an unknown contractor. They first successfully infiltrated the facilty, but were cought afterwards by the mutants and held hostage. Two men and several mutants died during the capture. Alex was being questioned and met Pyro, obviously the mutant leader. Alex had no choice but to tell the truth as his life was at stake. The mutants were acting pretty "human", though, and did not torture or kill any of their hostages. After a sudden earthquake the mutants realized that their presence was not needed at the facility anymore. The biological weapon research center of the Scord in the nearby city "Verlorener Himmel" was destroyed by a to the mutants and mercenaries unknown entity. Pyro made a deal with Alex to set them all free and leave them alive. They could return to the contractor and tell him that the mission was a success as no mutants inhabit the facility anymore. After the payout Alex and Razor returned to the group of mutants and joined them in their battle against the Scord. They are now on their way to India as they suspect another dangerour Scord facility there...

L3X's story:

Different from the others L3X started out in the middle of the desert. His memory access chip was damaged and he was roaming around the desert until a group of people picked him up and left him close to Verlorener Himmel. That's how he met Kyle and Kya. L3X's memory was restored by the Nano-Bots in his metallic body and he remembered that he was part of a group that attacked Verlorener Himmel to drive out the Scord from the city. L3X returned to the battlefield and was able to infiltrate the city alone. Inside he met Mur, a android-human hybrid lifeform and Kya. L3X noticed a heavily guarded building which cought his attention and curiosity. Kya wanted to take L3X to their base in order to make him join the Scord-Resistance group, but L3X decided to "get lost" on his way to the base, though, he learned the location of the secret base. L3X infiltrated the building and found out that the Scord were developing an experimental biological lifeform weapon for an unknown purpose. He met Kyle inside the building as well. In order to blow up the building they started deploying explosive charges, though, the "dragon monster" interfered with their plans. First Kyle was trying to keep the monster busy until L3X deployed all charges, but soon they changed their places as L3X has a higher battle endurance due to the fact that he is an android. Both L3X and Kyle were able to escape the monster, blow up the building, the facility insied, half of the city and an unknown number of Scord in the area. Kyle returned with L3X to the secret base where L3X met Mur and Kya again. During the celebration a troop with a Scord hostage interrupted the party. Also Kya disappeared during that time. The next day the Scord was questioned "successfully" and the group was able to get some, even if little, information from him. L3X downloaded the data and returned to the explosion site. After a long search he was able to find an old optical data storage medium called "DVD". In hope to find an optical reader for the disk at the nearby research facility, he was about to make his way to the facility when he was attacked by an unknown Scord weapon... Evading the attack and counterattacking, he was able to survive this incident without a scratch. The attacker was about to flee. L3X scanned the area and detected the escaping aggressor. L3X followed him and almost cought up...

What happened to Mur after he joined the resistance is unknown...

The other characters were not introduced into the storyline as the players decided not play after all.

Let us continue where we stopped...

(You can download the topic so far from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wa5z97 )

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 10:21:34 am #2 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 10:58:57 am by Blizzard
L3X:

Quote from: Last post by storyteller UltaFlamethe person being chased dropped the weapon, barely able to walk, one of the explosions damaged one of the persons legs.

coming up to the weapon, L3X had to choose between picking it up, or chasing the person immediately.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Logging location... I'll come back for this later. I will chase down the attacker first. The weapon can't run from me.

Alex:

Quote from: Last post by player Nortos for character Alex
Quote from: AlexAs I said, I grew up in India, and I know my place around here, Pyro told me to take a look at your plan and help you

Quote from: JohnnyHmpf... Take it.

Johnny goes away.

Vell

Easily catching up to his assailant, L3X grabs, and quickly subdues the attacker.

Quote from: who?GET YOUR DAMNED METAL OFF ME! I HAVE RIGHTS! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!

at that moment, the person, who had been revealed to be a human in his thirties, began to glow red

Quote from: young human man?oh no, no, not now, THIS CA-

he blew up, literally. there wasnt an explosion or anything. he basically just... popped. like a zit. blood was still oozing from his body.

should L3X stay and examine the body? or pick up the weapon?

Nortos

Quote from: Alex(thinks)Someone's stubborn...
Hmm these big red dots must be Scord warships and the blue dots must be the republic of Inida, hmm now we would be up here North, it looks like he was planning for us infiltrate the Scord base which is marked by green but it'll be heavily guarded hmm I better check what equipment we have to see what we can do about that

Blizzard

January 16, 2008, 06:58:41 am #5 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:59:28 am by Blizzard
L3X:

Quote from: L3XHow unusual... Something's wrong here... I will get the weapon quickly before I decide what to do next.

L3X goes back and fetches the weapon. He is able to return just in time when before his eyes... (continue, ulta :3 )

Alex:

(Erm... You guys are still in Africa and on your way to India... >.< It's gonna be a long trip.)

A couple of minutes later Pyro appears.

Quote from: PyroLook, Alex... I've talked to Johnny. He's having a hard time right now, so please avoid any conversation regarding mutants and human. Simply keep focused at the plan. Johnny will explain the map to you when he's back. Get that stuff now on the last truck so we can finally leave.

Pyro goes into his vehicle.

Nortos

January 16, 2008, 07:00:29 am #6 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 07:01:56 am by Nortos
(lol k I forgot...oh and Ulta's gone for night I think)
Alex starts loading the stuff it seems like they've got a lot of heavy artillery and some droids that still need repairing. Alex than jumps into the vehicle

Blizzard

A few moments later Johnny jumps on the same truck with Alex. Alex catches his sight. He looks at Alex for a moment and then turns away help the other mutant to close the backdoor from the inside. He hits the truck wall twice and just a moment later the trucks starts moving.
Johnny goes to Alex.

Quote from: Johnny*sigh* Alright... This is the map of Africa and this one is Asia. I suppose you figured it out on your own... We are here, in the middle of Africa, close to the east coast. The red dots are the last known positions of heavy Scord warships in the orbit of the planet. The evolve around the planet at the same speed the planet rotates, so they usually keep their position. The green dots are known safe areas where we can be pretty sure that the Scord will not show up. Why that is so is still unknown to us, but we assume the Scord simply have no interest in those areas as they robbed the land off all useful resources already. The blue dot is our next target. It is a long way to India, we have devided the path into several sections with checkpoints through which we want to pass. The reason is simple: At those checkpoints are areas where you can find resources in a quantity which could draw the Scord. We need to know if they already know those areas. Luckily we're not really in danger by passing through those areas if the Scord area already there. Anyway, I'm tired from the load up and will get some rest. You can examine the map some more or do whatever you want, just leave me alone for now. You can go check the equipment or check on how much damage was done to the droids and how much they need to be repaired.

(Just a note: I DID mention a "truck", but to keep consistency, it is a futuristic heavy transportation vehicle which is simply called truck like in our times. :3)

Vell

January 16, 2008, 03:25:51 pm #8 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 03:26:52 pm by UltaFlame
before his eyes, was another weapon, looking out into the distance, L3X clearly saw a line of these weapons, leading him somewhere, they all looked similar in design, and probably were used for the same purpose. sniping.

with a trail of Scord Weaponry for L3X to follow, he has two choices once more, follow the trail, or head somewhere else.

(btw, did u meet up with Kya before leaving the city?)

Sally

Sally is in a dark city.

Quote from: Sally (thinks)hmm, what should i do now...

Nortos

Quote from: Alex(thinks)Hmmm...looks like the plan is secure, but what are they going to do if a Scord Navigator comes, hmm...we'll have to try and disrupt it's scanners than I bet I could find some equipment here that Razor could make disrupt some scanners

Alex starts scavenging through the rubble of technical equipment

Blizzard

January 17, 2008, 07:26:09 am #11 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 07:26:45 am by Blizzard
(Sally, as I said, you can either try to leave the city before they get you for "stealing" or you can stay and try to prove your innocence.)

Alex:

Alex finds a couple of parts that would help him building a disruptor. But then again, didn't Johnny say it would be safe? Doesn't that mean that they already have something in plan if the worst happens?

L3X:

Quote from: L3X (thinks)This doesn't make any sense... why would weapons lie around just like that? I'll take this one and better go back to that guy...

L3X goes back to the attacker from before.

Nortos

(Always good to be prepared :P)
Alex hands the parts to Razor
Quote from: AlexSee what you can make with this

Vell

the attacker's body was nowhere in sight.

there was no blood.

but this was the exact spot L3X left the body.

no blood.

no evidence.

as if the man never existed.

what was going on...?

(again, did u meet Kya before you left the city, Blizz?)

Blizzard

(Forgot to answer. No, I didn't meet her. And I'm still in the city, you must be meaning the base. xD Anyway...)

L3X:

Quote from: L3X (thinks)I knew that something unusual will happen before I come back, but I didn't expect this. Alright, I have wasted enough time. I have this nice weapon here with me now and I'm gonna leave this city now and be on my way to that facility. If I'm not wrong the weapon runs on energy. I would like to see if I can implement it in my system somehow or even better, use it's energy core to stabilize my HP mode and increase the powerup from 50% to 100%. Hm... Double power for 5 times more energy consumption... Better than just 50% more I suppose. Maybe I can even lower the enrgy consumption...

As L3X is "just" an android and doesn't have a too much developed abstract thinking abilities like humans do, he can't think of what actually happened here... He leaves the city and is on his way to the facility that was left by the mutants just hours ago.

Alex:

Razor is laying on one of the madraces in the truck.

Quote from: RazorWhy don't you get some rest, Alex? We have still a couple of days until we reach the first possible Scord site.

Vell

(oh)

L3X was about to leave the city, in fact, he was already outisde the walls, when he sensed another presence.

Quote from: ?hey, L3X, whatcha up too? leaving so soon?

it was Kya.

Quote from: Kyawell, didn't expect to see you here, anyway where you headed? huh? where'd you get that Scord weapon?

Blizzard

January 17, 2008, 05:21:33 pm #16 Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:22:11 pm by Blizzard
L3X:

Quote from: L3XYou don't wanna know...

L3X tells Kya what happened and how he got the Scord weapon.

Quote from: L3XI'm heading for the abandone facility right now. I hope to find something there to repair my cooler system already. If I'm lucky I even might be able to use this weapon's energy core to either power up my HP mode, decrease the energy consumption in HP mode or even both. I will first analyze the energy core, though. Scord technology is an interesting one, sometimes very different from human technology. What are you doing out here?

Vell

Quote from: Kyadidn't Kyle tell you? I'm out on one of my 'walks' be careful once you leave this city, also,  make sure you be careful about how you search, from what Kyle told me, that thing seemed very resilient, though, with all the bombs u placed, it should've gone down for good.

Nortos

Quote from: AlexI suppose I just hate being iddle when we could spend this time furthering our advantage, I'll get some sleep than wake me up when it's time for dinner

Blizzard

L3X:

Quote from: L3XI will, meatbag.

L3X and Kya part and L3X continues his way to the facility. He's now in the middle of the desert and luckily it's not to hot. but actually that's unsual... why wouldn't it be that hot all of the sudden?

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Hm... I have spent quite some time searching through the remains of the building in the city. It should get dark soon, I should hurry to reach the facilty or find cover.

Alex:

A couple of hours pass. The group is stopping at a safe to spend the night. Everything is ready for dinner when Razor wakes up Alex.

Quote from: RazorGet up, sonny, dinner's ready. See you outside.

Alex slowly gets up, still in a half-sleeping state. He seems pretty tired from the last couple of days. Luckily he'll have the whole night to sleep after the dinner.