Tech4X

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (thinks)How can an android attract the attention of a geek...?

Quote from: L3X (shouts)Is there anybody here who can hack?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

January 27, 2008, 08:28:45 pm #41 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:29:30 pm by UltaFlame
the moment L3X opened the door, half the building charged in front of him, and after a minute or two of orderless shouting, someone decided to answer his question

Quote from: Geek-from-the-shadowshello there android, you need a hacker? i'm the best hacker in the place.

the Geek walked over and examined L3X.

Quote from: same guy as beforeso... what is it you need hacked?

the room had gone quiet for a few moments, but the sound picked up again, half the people had gotten there laptops and were trying to connect them, via wires and other devices, to L3X.

Quote from: you-know-wholets go to my place, it'll be quieter

and so, L3X was following the boy in front of him.

again unbeknownst to his processes, and systems, L3X's battle capabilities dropped, this time by a staggering 6%, now making him at only 86% of his best.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XI agree. It's not that I am afraid that they could connect via WiFi, I am protected against it, but that they could hear what I am telling you. Take me to your place, meatbag. But I warn you. If you try any tricks, you will find yourself sliced into pieces.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)How unusual... My energy level is lower than it is supposed to be at this time moment. Maybe my system still needs to adjust to the new HP mode configuration. I will monitor this from now on and calculate the offset.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Quote from: Raymy name is Ray, so I'd like it if you didn't call me a Meatbag. and don't worry, I may be a hacker, but I'm not one of those people who capture any android they see or anything, its right around this corner... here.

what stood in front of L3X was a large mansion, the boy slid a card ina  slot, and the doors opened, and L3X followed him inside.

Quote from: Rayso, what is it you need hacked? my room is this way.

the boys room was full of computer equipment, and seemed far out of place for the mansions general feel.

Blizzard

(Must be really some encryption, because L3X does posses a good hacking ability -_- )
Quote from: L3XStraight to the point, eh...? I have downloadad a file which I cannot decipher. I have nothing to offer you except for the information the file itself holds. How do you want me the file to transfer to your computer system?

Ray just looks over at a Universal Parallel Bus (UPB) port and then back at L3X. L3X connects and uploads the file on the computer, but keeps a copy of the encrypted file in his memory.

Quote from: L3XI posses enhanced hacking abilities, but this one is too hard for me. I can decipher it, but this can be a matter of months. And I don't have that time to waste.

Vell

with his hands flying over the keys, Ray's eyes stare at the screen, occasionally, his hands flicker to his mouse and back to the keyboard.

Quote from: Ray(after a few hours)wow... this is amazing. its been a few hours, yet, I've barely been able to get through, lets see... maybe if i...

Ray's words trailed off, and he opened a few more files, and stood up.

Quote from: Raythis'll be a while, I'm thirsty, let's get a snack or somethin for a bit.

Ray left the room at that point, and L3X, now monitoring his status, found that his battle capacity has once again dropped, this time by 4%

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Something is terribly wrong... That meatbag's been working for hours now and during that time I have, again, lost more energy than I am supposed to by calculation. He seems to be really trying... Maybe I should let him check my systems, something could be wrong with them. I haven't had a general maintenance for months.

Vell

Ray returns to the room with a glass of lemonade in his hand, and, after his files close, he begins work again.

Quote from: Rayah, just as i thought. this should be finished in a matter of minutes, hey android, anythign else you need me to do?

his hands were once again flying over the keys, surprisingly never making a mistake.

while this happened, L3Xs battle capacity dropped by another 3%

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (thinks)This is it... Now I am 100% that something is wrong with me.

Quote from: L3XIn fact I do. Since I upgraded my HP mode which was at the same time I downloaded that file, my energy level is decreasing without any valid reason. I thought it would happen over time, but it happens almost instantly. While you were gone my energy level dropped by approximately 3%. I would be grateful if you could do a check on me first before you continue working on the decryption. In fact, if you really only need a few minutes, finish it first and then check me through. We can open the file afterwards.

Vell

Quote from: Raysure, it'll just be a moment, I'm pretty sure it's almost cracked

focusing all his attention on the computer once again, Ray was at it typing filling the room with the sound of keys clacking for a good ten to fifteen minutes.

he turned around in his chair

Quote from: Raywell, let's see what's wrong with you shall we? come here, follow me.

Ray clicked a file open on his computer and walked to another room in his mansion, there, a device large enough for an android to stand in, waited.

Quote from: Rayits really for my sisters android, but it remains pretty much unused, and I do daily upgrades and maintenance, I should be able to do a thorough check of your system using this monitor and keyboard here while you sit comfortably in there. if you would just step into the device we could begin.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (thinks)I recognize this as the PX13 android maintenance device. There is no danger to follow his commands.

L3X walks over to the device and sits down.

Vell

when L3X stepped out of the device, his internal clock told him approximately three hours had passed.

Quote from: Raywell, we've got a problem here L3X, it appears you somehow acquired a virus, and, while I was able to eliminate the virus, i was inable to reverse whatever affects it had. my guess is that it was downloaded on to you at the same time you downloaded that folder.

Ray turned to leave the room.

Quote from: Raylets head back to my room shall we? we'll be able to check up on that folder and also, if my analysis was correct, then your systems should repair themselves, you should be back to maximum performance level in a matter of days.

back at Ray's room...

Quote from: Raywhy don't you open the file and search its contents? I have no use for it, however, I'll be here in case something happens.

Blizzard

January 30, 2008, 08:29:37 am #52 Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 08:31:11 am by Blizzard
Quote from: L3XAs I said, I have nothing else to offer for your help except the information the file holds. I will open and scan it, can do so as well. Do you have by any chance an upgrade for my anti-virus system? This with the virus should have never happened.

While Ray leaves the room, L3X starts scanning the files. What he finds out, though, is almost beyond his comprehension. Ray reenters the room a few minutes later just about when L3X is finished scanning the file.

Vell

the information held within the folder was that of comnitors of a Biological Weapon, again designed in the visige of a creature derived from Lore.

the development was headed by a scientist named Falian Derelin. a human. apparently, they were employed by an unnamed client and were supplied by this person.

the technology they used mimicked the Scord's, and there were Audio and Text files detailing the creation of this creature.

development was cut-off when Falian was killed by his first son, Nerel, the reasons are unknown but it appears the son committed suicide the day following.

the computers were left with the task of finishing it, all the components were set and working, and the only reason they decided it was ok to leave, was that without the lead scientist, at the current stage, it was deemed useless for the scientists to remain.

the weapon only needed to age to functional stage inside its womb-like capsule.

once that was finished, the capsule would open, and the weapon would walk out, only sustaining itself as need be.

only by activating an EXE file held within the folder would it mobilize, first it would go to where the signal originally came.

it would then follow the orders the Scord gave it, and after that, it would find humans, mutants, and androids to take in, and become more powerful, if it was to be given the order to become a soldier.

the weapon was designed after a creature from Lore.

the creature, was an Elf.

pointy ears, and a tall body, and all the works.

Ray had just finished reading the file L3X had on screen.

Quote from: Raywait... Falian Derelin?! no way... Nerel? thats what happened?!

Ray looked shocked, his eyes open wide, the sound of a door opening could be heard in the distance.

Quote from: Raybut that means... is she too...?!

a sound came from below

Quote from: ?RAY! I'm Home!

Ray turned and looked at the door. looking as confused as any human could.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (quiet)You seem concerned... What do you want me to do? I can help you in whatever you are planning right now to pay off my dept.

Vell

Quote from: RayI AM concerned, do you even know who that man is?! and who his kid is?! He's my father and my older brother my mom told me something else, something obviously made up... she's not the kind of person you would trust your life with... I know that and I'm only thirteen... damn it, I heard they'd died of accidents, this is troubling, what if mom had something to do with it?!

Quote from: Mom of the Devil?Ray? do you have a visitor?

Quote from: Raywanna payback your debt? simple, get my sister, while i destroy my computer, and get me outta here with her to somewhere safe with someone you trust, because I can't think straight right now.

footsteps coming up stairs could be heard.

Quote from: EEP TEH MOTHERbecause... you know your not allowed to have visitors without permission, and even then only if i like the person.

Quote from: RayHURRY! HURRY NOW!

what does L3X do?

Blizzard

February 01, 2008, 10:58:18 am #56 Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:01:40 am by Blizzard
Drawing closer and closer, the steps getting louder and louder, L3X has to quickly decide what he will do. He does a quick scan of the house and can locate Ray's sister. She's in the room next to the one where Ray and L3X are currently located in.

Quote from: L3X (quiet)Take this here. It's a chip with an automated disk formatting program. It will delete all your data forever while the computer still seems to be working normally until the next restart... I meet you outside in the garden in 3 minutes.

L3X quickly leaves the room through the balcony, jumps on the balcony of the other room and gets Ray's older sister. He stuns her with a mild electroshock and she gets unconscious. L3X grabs her before she falls down on the floor and leaves the room where he entered it. 2 minutes later, he is waiting down in the garden under a large tree. Luckily it is already night and nobody can actually spot him. From the far L3X can see a small person coming towards him. It is Ray.

Quote from: L3X (quiet)Follow my lead. We need to get out of the city. I know a place where you are safe.

Without saying anything Ray follows L3X. They get soon at the entrance of the city. L3X rents a Hover Glider (that thing that Nortos invented, forgot the name (-_-') ) and they leave the city.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)I will take them to Kyle's people.

On their way to Kyle's new base, Ray's sister wakes up and seems confused.
(edited to fix typos :3)

Vell

(thats just the place I was thinking of :P)

(and actually I intended Ray's sister to be younger sister, but i never mentioned her age one way or the other if i remember correctly, so older sister it is!)

Quote from: Ray's Sisterwhats going on? have i been kidnapped, who's that android, AHHHHHHH

she was screaming, but luckily they werent anywhere near anyone else, so nobody heard it.

Quote from: Rayquiet, I found some shocking information with the help of this android, his name is L3X, it wasn't safe to stay back there, I have all the information form my computer on a couple dozen disks, so once we get wherever he's taking us, we'll be fine.

Ray and his sister then begin talking in hushed voices that L3X could easily hear, but the conversation was ment to be private, and L3X has a choice of listening in, or not.

Blizzard

February 01, 2008, 01:03:59 pm #58 Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:04:39 pm by Blizzard
(I love older sisters. :naughty: And OUCH, detail fail: Disks don't exist anymore, forgot? It's all about data sticks in the future. :3 )

Quote from: L3X (thinks)This is none of my concern.

L3X decided not to listen. Just at dawn the little group arrives at the new location of Kyle's base.

Vell

whatever, disc, sticks, same thing to me...

L3X neared the new base, and after arriving, Kyle came out to greet them personally

Quote from: KyleAH! LEX! glad to see you, who are they?

Quote from: RayI am Ray, this is my sister, Delia, we... need a place to stay.

Quote from: Kylewe're not an orphanage-

Quote from: Deliamy brother, is the best hacker in our city, nobody can best him, and I am a pretty good martial artist, we could help, and were gonna stay.

and that was that.

Quote from: Kylehey Lex, stay a while, have some fun here.