Tech4X

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

L3X lands well.

Quote from: L3XAnd just asking was such a big problem, eh?

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

BioF jumped down again.

Quote from: BioFI shall remain with L3X.

BioE nodded, and the dragon lifted off and flew away.

Quote from: BioFWe could have asked you. But there's the possibility that you could have left something out - or part of your memory may have been corrupted from that over-attack you used.

L3X had a strange feeling BioF is staying back for multiple reasons. Not all of them coinciding with BioE's interests.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XWell... I'm L3X, but you probably know that. And you probably also know that some call me Lex due to the 3 in my name looking like a rotated letter E.

BioK is just silent.

Quote from: L3XI'm lost. What are we gonna do next?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

(it's BioF that stays behind)

Quote from: BioFperhaps... we should search out Mechana? something may be affecting it's functionality. Mechana is, after all, a machine. Though one of a mysterious nature. Let's go.

BioF once again used a rough mimicry of L3X's SP Mode to hover above the ground.

Quote from: BioFshall we?

Blizzard

May 11, 2009, 08:11:31 am #404 Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:13:28 am by Blizzard
L3X nods.

Quote from: L3XLet's try to find out where it originated from. The first time it appeared it was during the crash of the mothership I have taken down. That was in North America. I'll be right back.

L3X goes off to get the Air Drifter. He's back in just a few moments.

Quote from: L3XWhy waste our energy when we can travel with comfort? Get in.

BioF deactivates SP-Mode and gets in the Air Drifter. After several hours they arrive at the crashsite.

(edited for more detail)

Vell

Quote from: BioFso this is where Mechana originated.

BioF scanned the area with it's eyes.

It nodded, looked at the crashed ship, nodded.

Quote from: BioFlet's go this way.

he pointed west as he said this.

will L3X agreE?

Blizzard

L3X doesn't know where exactly Mechana originated from so it's a logical choice to listen to somebody who might. L3X follows BioF.

Vell

they lift off in the airdrifter, BioF pointing to change directions at seemingly random occassions.

they come upon an area L3X knows already. they go underneath the ground, into a facility L3X has already.

Quote from: Scordah, L3X. How are you?

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XI'm not sure... I don't feel Mechana anywhere around. I know this place here, though. I was once here.

They seem to be back at the facility in Africa where BioE was awakened.

Quote from: L3XAre we right now actually trying to find Mechana? Or are we here for a different purpose?

Vell

BioF looked around.

Quote from: BioFE is the one designed to... lead the Weapons. There should be something else here... What's that Scord doing here? and why is it speaking english?

apparently, the Scord L3X met at that library-like place was now at where BioE was released. Um... what?

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XWhat are you doing here? And where did Mur end up?

Vell

Quote from: scordUm. still at the library? I don't know. whos this guy? he looks rather... scary.

now that L3X took the moment to actually look at BioF's body, he noticed it had several things seemingly mix-matched. It had a long, sharp-ended tail, and BioF's skin color was a deep red. Blades attached themselves to certain strands of BioF's hair. F had a closed eye extending on his left fore-arm. The same area on his left arm seemed to occassionally have something move beneath it. small, decorative wings, unattached to BioF's body, floated behind his shoulder blades. from the back of his head was a single, long, horn-like structure, which looked able to skewer someone.

Quote from: BioFI'm supposed to scary.

Blizzard

(I misunderstood. >.< I thought we were in the facility where I activated BioE.)

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Interesting... How did he change his shape...?

Quote from: L3XWhat are we here for, BioF?

Vell

BioF didn't respond, but kept walking.

The holograms reactivated, somehow. L3X, and the Scord, were following BioF.

they came upon where BioF was released, apparently. The scientists in the hologram were very flustered. all of them were quite disturbed at the lack of control they apparently had on everything.

Something crashed through the ceiling. a small chip. the hologram ended.

Quote from: BioFbut where did it go? and what was it's purpose?

there was no hole in the ceiling when L3X looked up.

what does he make of all this?

Blizzard

L3X is obviously confused about what is going on here and why they are here.

Quote from: L3XLook... You realize that when it comes to it, I will be probably the only one to actually be able to stop Mechana, to actually have a real chance of stopping it. because we're both machines and because of other reasons that you don't know and don't need to know, I might be the only one to actually have a real chance of stopping it. If you want to help me and if we are to stop Mechana, I need to know what's going on here and what we are doing. We can't cooperate if you leave me in the dark like this.

For some reason L3X thinks that this will trigger a negative reaction in BioF and innerly he prepares for a fight just in case...

Vell

BioF simply tsks.

Quote from: BioFL3X. that chip is an important part of Mechana.

The Scord's eyes went wide, or rather, they had been wide. but BioF and L3X only just noticed as he collapsed.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XWhat the...?! He needs medical attention. Any experience with it, BioF?

Vell

Quote from: BioFYour sensors should pick it up, L3X. He fainted due to shock. Should awaken momentarily. perhaps this scord knows sometyhing of Mechana.

conversation time?

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XI don't dare to believe what my sensors are picking up... What is this?!