Bootfighter Windom

Started by GAX, October 07, 2008, 06:44:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Pretty much a Gundam Simulator, and I'm looking for fresh victims/opponents (you remain a "victim" until you defeat me in combat).

Luckily, you don't need to be a japanese linguist to play it, the guys at Mirror Moon have provided and OFFICIALLY APPROVED translation of the free game.

http://mirrormoon.org/projects/windom

Also, create your own pilot IDs please, I'll post the names of people who will be playing in the openning post.  Please play around the single player modes for a bit to decide upon a preferred unit aswell.

Games will likely require Hamachi to do online modes, so just contact me if you need more help.

LET'S BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF EACHOTHER WITH GIANT ROBOTS!

Active Pilots:
-Necromancer (GuardianAngelX72)
Preferred unit:  Blackcomb Windom OR Black Selena Linux

Inactive Pilots:
-None so far...

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.