BUT WHY?!

Started by Vell, October 07, 2008, 05:09:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

WHYD KIRBY HAVE TO KILL NOVA AS WELL?! I MEAN, YEAH, MARX WAS A BITCH, BUT WHY NOVA?!

Starrodkirby86

That's because Masahiro Sakurai left HAL Laboratories so HAL went carzy and decided to kill off every Kirby enemy ever to exist except for King Dedede. :V:

That's the truth of it! :V: ?

I wonder if Battle With Marx sounds awesome still in Ultra...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M OVER 9000!!!!

Anyways, Kirby is awesome, enemies suck, therefore, they need to die 8)

Vell

they didnt change it most, i think my biggest audio complaint is inside Nova, they missed a part of the song, and it really throws it off for me.

Valcos

Why not? And what are you talking about?  :O.o:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

Kirby Super Star remake, I either stayed or snuck over to japan or america to get it, dont think its ot in europe yet

anyway

another little thing.

the boss name changes. damn. i mean, especially computer virus. Dark Knight = Evil Knight now. Red/_ Dragon = Great Dragon now. and Nova. Nova is now 'Galactic Nova' and the boss at the end of his level, originally Heart of Nova is now Galactic Nova Nucleus. Twin cannon is now Main Cannon #2

its annoying seeing the differences. also, the talking scenes in Revenge of Meta have been changed just enough to seem off. like in the end. in the original, when his minions stay to help beat Kirby Meta says something abot his crew bein awesome and pwnzor or somethin now hes just liek 'you will die do what you want, soz'

in other news, Revenge of the KING

new 3ds fight is cool, and the whole last level has parody's of Meta's Revenge all over, inclding the talking and the fighitng of easy mobs before the guy, and being offered a specific ability with a Take It symbolly thing.

yeah, Helper to Hero in other words is also fun, SWORD KNIGHT TO THE META BATTLEZ

anyway. yeah, i suggest it.

but bzack to the original point.

WHY DID KIRBY PWNZOR NOVA AND EXPLODEY THE INNOCENT ALLPOWERFUL WISH-GRANTING GIANT CLOCK COMET THINGY?!

Starrodkirby86

A) Plot device. They just wanted to end the freakin' stage or something.

B) Flashy CGI effects. They got to show off something explosive and bam-wham in Kirby, seems like a perfect opportunity to do so.

Other than that, I don't know what else to say. Yes, Kirby Super Star Ultra is a very great game. I don't know if it's a good purchase or not, but either way if you have it you're in for one heckuva long ride of Kirby gameplay. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

winkio

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!! >:(  MUST GET!!!!!!

The original was great, and hopefully, the changes aren't be too drastic.  And hopefully, they kept the same great replay value as well (I think I got around 9 100% completion files on the original.)

Vell

I finally got 100% on mine yesterday after having it for the precursoring weekend.

the True Arena is dang annoying.

for two reasons

1) dedede

2) only way to fight Marx Soul, and its hard as fuck to get to him, and its a fun fight.

Vell

well. True Arena is easy now, NINJA TRUE ARENA RUN! ima do a hammer run now. MARX SOUL, I COME FOR THEE!

winkio

Yep, it says I have 100%, but I've only done like half of the helper to heroes.  I always get to cocky on the last battle and lose :(

and HAMMER KIRBY ROCKS!

Vell

hint for wheelie: NEVER JUMP. always stay on ground.

Always.

Starrodkirby86

Got back to playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. I don't know why I ever neglected it in the first place. <3 Oh right, busy stuff...

Maybe we should post our High Scores and times (Like Gourmet Race or Meta Knightmare) here? ;D I mean, there's only a few users here unfortunately, but it'll prompt for us to get better scores and times (Though you can easily do some exploiting with high scores ._. ).

winkio

ya, good with the times, not with the high scores.  I don't think any of use want to sit around killing stuff for hours.  Arena times would especially be fun.

Vell

my favorite True Arena run: 6:10:00

my best was like: 5:47:somethin.