Resident Evil 5

Started by Tazero, April 25, 2009, 12:27:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

Resident Evil 5
Rated M for Mature, online content is not rated by the esrb.
[/disclaimer]

My review of RE5(NO STORIE SPOILERS :D)

This game is very innovative and very gripping, bringing back Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Introducing a new main character Sheva[Sh-e-vah] Alomar (Lady on the right) a west African BSAA(Bioterror Security Assessment Alliance) member , not very fond of Americans like Chris who is paired with her, though she doesn't like the situation they become a close partnership, providing Chris doesn't Leave her, and this is one very important scene of the game to truly bring them together. Chrish says Sheva can back out but she says 'We're partners...to the end'

The game play is very unique and intriguing and difficult to grasp for the first time around. The game screen is cinematic more like your controlling a movie more than a game, the inventory is a bit hard to grasp (no key at the bottom of the screen) so it's like trial and error. They did jump the gun a bit on the first mission an infectee whorde come after you...
Plus these 'zombies' aren't 'zombies' they are regular africans with a parasite using their bodies as a host, they are smarter faster stronger and more complex to kill, they can; Drive, Run, and fight with weapons, they can even communicate with eachother and collaborate on their next move.

This installment on the rather growing franchise of resident evil is multiplayer online and off now with a weapon buying system as well as melee attacks such as; the roundhouse kick, a straight, a somersault kick and uppercut as well as much more , and there is no need to worry about ammo because you have a knife with you at all times as well as your partner there to help you in your time of need, you are able to trade your items find rare relics , use special moves such as the 'Assist Jump' making Chrish throw Sheva up and her using her acrobatic ability to finish the suit.

This is my review of the resident evil 5 game (ongoing until further notice)

If you were a fish...

Valcos

I got RE5 as a gift when i broke my leg. Honestly though it was good, i cant play the missions over again to get cool weapons and trophies, unless im with a friend. But, i still played the crap out of it when i got it... still a great game.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya