Futuristic spaceship

Started by Blizzard, October 11, 2008, 10:39:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I need a futuristic spaceship in pixel art. It's not necessary that it has all frames and all directions. One frame is pretty much enough except if it's an up frame. So either down, left or right (preferably left or right) works for me. I don't have any special requirements except that it shouldn't be too small. It's better if it's too big than too small. Does anybody here happen to have such a sprite or image?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Phasedscar

I can knock that out for you Wednesday night (for sure this time, also I got your bountyhunter ready, I'm just not at my computer that has it atm)  I kind of feel like doing something a little different and this sounds like fun.
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

October 14, 2008, 05:13:48 am #2 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:57:17 pm by Blizzard
That would be great. :D I'm using a dummy spaceship right now, but it's not fitting too well. I would prefer a width of 128-160 pixels because of its relative size compared to the size of the city it destroys. :3

EDIT: *is waiting* :'(
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.