POKEMON

Started by Spoofus, October 11, 2008, 09:23:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Wynaut isn't because of its low HP, but it too knows the same moves.

You got that because of MISSINGNO. and the sandbar...>_>; But I'll tell you what, those high level Pokemon are still weak as a weakling. D:

327-333 is a great amount for a Gyarados. :D But the highest amounts in the newest generations reach the 400s and sometimes even the 500s, some Pokemon penetrating 600...One goes to 700 (Blissey's HP)...@_@ Astronomical...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Reygekan

EV's are a pain to train, and IV's are simply stupid. There's no other way to say it, it's far too much effort for something the player has no control over, and should never have been in the game to start- or for pete's sake at least let us SEE the IV's.

Pokerus helped a lot in EV training my Pokemon <.<

Blizzard

I am talking about Level 100-ers. That team was so strong that I had huge problems fighting a 6vs6 battle against a smart enemy in Pokemon Stadium. In the end only one of my pokemon survived. At least it shows that I can fight with my own pokemon against my own pokemon as I know they advantages and disadvantages. Heck, I practically knew every pokemon's advantages and disadvantages in the stats!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.