Back!

Started by Mightylink, October 12, 2008, 07:44:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

Hey Blizzard, I was a big fan of your old forums and used a lot of your scripts, don't know if you remember me but I found your new forums and came back ^_^

I been out of rpg maker for a wile, due to my project going corrupt, but luckily I was able to revive it from an old demo I posted in my forums a year ago and I hope to get back into development, though rpg maker is looking weird to me again I don't know where to start :P

I was hoping by now a lot of your scripts have been updated and maby I could update my game with them all.

Anyway nice to see you again and be here.

Blizzard

:welcome:

Yeah, I remember you. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Welcome back(?), to Chaos Project. ^_^

Aqua

Hey!
Welcome back.

Nice to meet you...

Starrodkirby86

Hopefully you'll become an active member at the new CP. :P

As you can tell, there have been many changes from the old to the new forum. First of all, the new forum is extremely more popular than the old one...Already spanning over 900,000 worth of hits. Secondly, the whole staff has virtually been restructured, the only user that is from the old forum's staff is GAX. o_o

Well, have fun, welcome back, and it's nice to see old faces.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Welcome back! I don't know you but I'm sure you'll know me! (soon)

cstb

Welcome Back!!!Not to be rude but your pic looks funny :P
Chronos: Failed project due to loss of data.
Maybe I could try again...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Mightylink

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 12, 2008, 11:27:32 am
Hopefully you'll become an active member at the new CP. :P

Ya this was my main source for rpg maker stuff before, id like to be active here again.

@cstb ya i just quickly pulled my avatar from my oblivion profile, i need to come up with a new one exclusive to these forums ^_^

cstb

Oblivion?I thought the graphics were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better but thats off topic lol.Either way welecome back!
Chronos: Failed project due to loss of data.
Maybe I could try again...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7