Face sets

Started by akkrin, October 14, 2008, 01:47:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

akkrin

I was wondering if anybody knew if and were I could find face sets for a few of the rtp-characters that had emotions showing instead of just the standard boring look on there face.
for ex.) Fighter 4 just without the gay ass mask having face sets of him looking surprised, angry, embarrassed, etc, etc

So if anybody knows were I could find some or a program that would help me do that it would be greatly appreciated.

Starrodkirby86

October 14, 2008, 07:03:28 pm #1 Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:05:00 pm by Starrodkirby86
Those facesets are under the artist name of Ruruga-Gozaru...

Unfortunately, the site is down...You can always check if it'll ever be up or something:

http://ruruga.goazru.jp

I'm surprised this isn't in the Resource Link Thread, as this is also a common use in RMXP games. :P

There's also the FaceMaker Program, you have to find that yourself though, I don't remember the name and such. Users like Blulightning and computerwizoo7 have their avatar made from this program.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blulightning

Thats me :) I think I can find facemaker for you if you need it...

akkrin

Nah that's ok I found it this morning, forgot all about that program but thanks for the offer anyways. :haha:

Blulightning