[RESOLVED] rpg-palace.com down?

Started by Mightylink, October 14, 2008, 08:45:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

October 14, 2008, 08:45:45 pm Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 07:05:04 pm by Starrodkirby86
This has been the most fustrating experence of my entire life >.< I knew I should of burned everything I got from this site to a cd but now I lost everything and when I tried to get it back, ding dong the site is dead...

I really need help, if anyone knows or remembers, there was this icon mega pack with over 7000 weapon and armor icons, the file names where just labeled 0001.png - 7000.png and it was in a rare file. I cant remember the name of the pack but if anyone knows please help me out, it was the best pack I ever found and I would very much like to have it again.

They also had a demo that i dont remember the name too, i guess i cant get help with that without more details, I searched every other rpg maker resource site for it but couldnt find it. Guess im screwed out of this.

I am also looking for inquisitors world tile set, he made it exlusive for rpg palace, and well now, its freaken down isn't it v_v

If anyone could help me find that icon pack or anything else again it would be much apreciated, I am really kicking my ass very hard for not backing these things up. Never trust a site to be up forever, you gata milk the cow dry before it dies 0.0

Starrodkirby86

I have both Inquistor's resources. If you want, I shall upload them for download, though that may violate something.

RPG Palace won't be coming back anytime soon. It faced some nasty technical problems, either fiscally or illegally. Either way you shouldn't be looking forward to seeing that place come back anytime soon.

So your best bet is to find someone with the resources and give it to you.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

TheInquistor's resources are only for RPG-Palace. Redistributing them violates his copyright laws. But, its a choice for you.

akkrin

that's if you word it as uploading them, you could say you were simply passing something around for "looks" or even that you were simply passing a useful tool on also. It's really all in how you word it kinda

KRoP

I'd think Inquisitor wouldn't mind much, considering he knows the site is down.  Still, yer at yer own risk by uploadin' them.

Yes, I miss RPG Palace too. :'( Pr-pr-prrreecciooousss reeesssoucesssss. @_@

akkrin

I was there just the other day, apparently it's back up for now at least.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: akkrin on October 26, 2008, 12:38:03 pm
I was there just the other day, apparently it's back up for now at least.
Flawless logic, but I checked the site now on Google and I got this message. It was rather familiar to me, probably because I checked it out months earlier:

Due to recent events that have taken place, RPG Palace as well as all of its archives have been taken offline. If you are in need of anything from these archives, you will need to get in contact with the owner. If you do not wish to do this, then it's your own tough luck ;)

RPG Palace thrived for 7 years, but due to certain events (you know who you are and what you did), it's life has ended. A new and better site is in the works, however it will be opening at a different address under a different name so don't bother waiting around for it here.

Thank you to all of those that were/are truly loyal to the many generations of the palace.

So yeah...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

winkio

Don't we all just love internet drama? :roll:

Starrodkirby86

October 26, 2008, 01:02:11 pm #8 Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:11:24 pm by Starrodkirby86
Oh wait, that's one of the RPG Palaces...Yeah, there's another domain here...

http://www.rpg-palace.com/

This one has Inquisitor's items, and you can simply and safely download them...Enjoy the Internet drama back there. :P Such a confusing world of RPG Maker-ness...@_@

Mightylink

nice, im glad its back

it wasnt the inquisitor set that interested me, it was the icon packs and window skins they had that i couldnt find anywhere else