Servatius[VX]

Started by blibla48, October 16, 2008, 10:42:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blibla48

Well this is a game i had in my head and will be busy with
please give some constructive criticism

Setting: ShowHide

with this i wanted to make a more shin megami tensei/pokemon styled game where you could negotiate with enemies and get them in your party during battle if you succeed the battle is finished and you will get no experience if you do so however you will have anothe rparty member with it's own strengths.
the setting will be mostly played within tokyo where you will mostly have investigate and a part will be in the world of the dead.

Story: ShowHide

A boy waking up from a dream, a strange dream someone whom he couldn't her face,
asking his name. Hearing a news report "A girl Was murdered in the local park"
As the man wakes up, he walks up to his computer and takes a look at his e-mails,
one is very suspicious.
An message saying the world is in grave danger demons walking the earth killing people, disguising as people.
The e-mail contains "data",
a demon summoning program as it is called.
with this our hero gets curious and wanting to know what is going on with this in his mind he discoers there is more to this then just these so called demons and even discovers he has demonic powers himself.

characters: ShowHide

(you get to choose every characters names but this is how i call all of the characters) 
shinji

characteristics : main character of the story does't talk much and usually gives insults
Bio : young man, Average grades and a attitude which makes most people hate him

Arwen

characteristics : rival of the main character he's the second one who received an similar mail with the "data"
Bio : because of an event that occurred in the past they came to hate each other

Tae

characteristics : one of the few friends Shinji has, she is the third one to receive the data
Bio : she moved to tokio only 4 years ago and lives near the main character which is how they met

these are the only characters up until now i am working on more

features: ShowHide

- lots of choices which will decide what ending you will have (good,neutral,bad)
- A way to negotiate with your enemies in battle
- choose the names of every character
and if i think up of something i'll write it up here