[Request] Battlers

Started by GAX, January 13, 2008, 07:19:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dark-archangel

because you need just the left or right part from the sprite :)

GAX

*Ahem* Can we please stay on topic?

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Nortos

do you still need twin battlers? I can put two together for you I would just like a bit more info on them

dark-archangel

GAX

They just need to be a couple thieves/rogues/sword users, just to hold off until I can get my tablet and my other stuff to do the exact versions, but that's a LONG way off (Atleast not until I'm in college and I have a job).

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Chaze007

nice ones nortos :P...most by namura or w/e
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

thanks, oh and GAX still need these? I forgot sorry

GAX

Yeah, I still need the twins, but I have the some specifics.

I need a set of twin rogues/sword users (preferably one male, one female or both female) but in three different variations.  I need a Dark variation, a light variation, and then a combination light and dark variation of just ONE of the twins (storyline may write one of them out of the active party).