[Request] Battlers

Started by GAX, January 13, 2008, 07:19:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

The battler requests are back up from me guys, here's what I need:
-A young swordsman
-A Grappler
-Multiple Thieves
-A Twin Battler setup (Two characters in one battler)

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Lost_Hope

found on the internet or drawn originally

GAX

Either is fine, and if possible, I need the original artist/source of the Battler.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Nortos

RTP style or Narmura or...?

GAX

Anything is fine, if you were able to see the many different battlers in CF, you'd know I like to mix it up.

Calintz

I think they'll need to be made.

Nortos

Thief two handed weapon: ShowHide

made by dollmage

Young Swordsman: ShowHide

Namura or h/e spelt...

Thief: ShowHide

can't remember...

Assasin/thief: ShowHide

Enterbrain

BTW this one might be better than the old recolour I did for u Gax
Dark Knight: ShowHide

Enterbrain

Swordsman (probably too old...): ShowHide

Enterbrain

Namura

Namura

Btw more info on twin battlers please

Calintz

January 14, 2008, 09:58:18 pm #7 Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:58:53 pm by Calintz16438
Or not, haha...
I absolutely do not like that 2-handed guy...
I've seen the young swordsman in a bunch of other places...
I REALLY LIKE that Thief!!
That assassin is pretty bad-ass.
Agreed, that Dark Knight is rockin'
The last 2 thiefs match the young swordsman, but I don't care for them...

But, it's up to you GAX ;) good luck!
@Nortos:
- Good job findin' them...

GAX

THANK YOU!!!
Now in use:
Two Handed Weapon Thief
Thief
Dark Knight
The Swordsman

The twins it could be just about anything honestly, they're for a couple characters I'm working on right now.  Honestly though, it could just be like, a recolor along side the original of a rogue character, anything's okay honestly.

And I'm gonna use the Dark Knight with your Recolor because I've needed a Dark Knight aswell, but the recolor is gonna be left in because I'm using it for a Dragon Knight.

Nortos

k that's cool :) also credits for each one who go to r below the spoiler and I would just make a twin battler for u combing two together what classes did you want sort of?

Fantasist

Really like some reaources Nortos, and gl with the game GAX :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Sally

i like the Two Handed Weapon Thief.

Punn

Nortos

yeah some r VX and the Two Handed Weapon Thief is made by dollmage was one his first PS battlers

Calintz

I thought that Dollmage was a girl??

Nortos

dark-archangel

but guys,you don't think is eaaier to make side view battle because you don't need too much battlers and not to hard to do,,,

Nortos

sive view battlers? They're pretty hard to do...but check out rmrevolution.com dollmage has a shop there and he has lots of side view battlers on it

dark-archangel

Nortos

yeah it's easier than why?