VX Animations in XP?

Started by Mightylink, October 19, 2008, 05:39:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

Is there anyway to import or convert VX animations to work in XP?

Or can it only be done frame by frame >.<

Aqua

You'd have to make the necessary changes in the animation image for it to work in XP with an image editting program such as Paint or Photoshop.

GAX

All you need to do is make it so the horizontal pattern is the same as an XP one, it's not that hard.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Mightylink

so i sappose you gata redo all the frames over again in the animation tab v_v

its not as simple as 1 frame 2 frame 3 frames, they got a lot of colors and tweens that i was just hoping to copy over

Fantasist

As files, they are the same, you can just use them. As animations in the database, they're not same.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews