Much help needed{no help needed any longer see game topic for reason}

Started by scoace13, October 23, 2008, 07:17:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

ok i am working on creating a game that will be the worlds best rpgmaker XP game of all time(aka this game will be the walmart of rpgmaker games [sorry target people]) likewise thoes that work on the game will be the best rpgmaker XP programmers of all time. however i need help any intrested parties plz let me know i appricate any help given (even if it doesn't seem like it)

help needed for: animations, genaral storyline, storyline specifics, spell/skill creation, eventers, character creaters, map creaters, montser creators, and item/wepon/armor creators,special effect peoples

of course credit goes where credit is due(however u have to honestly work aka thoes who work hardets go first...plz) and i will be doing my best to do justa little bit of it all (sorry in advance if i cant)

plz help. remember when th e game is finished all who help will be the worlds best rpgmaker XP programmers of all time (think of all the people who would pay money for your help $$$$$$$)

oh and im looking for no more that 2 or 3 people per position some may only be one person
if intrested you can post here or pm me (i check both daily)
ps.when you contact me can i please get a name and alternate method of contact ( not required)
if intrested in artistic positions plz email me some work (requirement for position) my email is wii_the_people2@hotmail.com

new positions:music creator,advisor to overall project

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Starrodkirby86

Hi there.

I'm not going to join the team unfortunately, especially considering that I'm really bad with working on teams unless the fellows are close companions, but I'll point out some stuff in this thread.

But you need to give motivation and reason, propaganda to WHY other people wouldn't mind lending a hand with your project. Usually people do that by giving information about their game and have advertising campaigns bigger than the eye can see. What I'm saying is, you need to give out something to lure potential employees to this trap. o_o

Good luck though, this thread is very sparse and vague unfortunately and that's what I really dislike about it. >.<

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

scoace13

October 24, 2008, 01:25:04 pm #2 Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 10:12:46 pm by scoace13
that good
will noone help plz...
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...