few things, sprites/concept art/etc

Started by Satoh, October 26, 2008, 02:44:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Satoh

October 26, 2008, 02:44:58 am Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:50:54 pm by Satoh
Ok, so here's what I need...

I need some sprites and/or concept art for various types of Mecha

Primarily they should be boxy and bulky, but some of them can be sleek, smooth, and thin... There will be both giant and human sized ones.

Some of them will have a special outer casing that is made of a very flexible metal fabric( it's actually not a fabric, its solid, but it bends without losing structural integrity... but that's more of a plot point than anything else...)

Some will be worn as armor and some will be driven like tanks...

I also would like to request (actually I hate asking people to do things for me...) someone to apply some features to a template image I made... The image is an attack animation for my BlizzABS characters. The animation for all the characters will be the same, and the separate attack styles will be differentiated via the weapon sprites...

I have made the main character's punch animation, but there are several characters that need to have their heads and various features applied over the same poses...
Example: ShowHide
NOTE** they don't even really need to be animated, just posed.
The most important one is this one...
Spoiler: ShowHide

This is an alternate character design for the main character, and as such, I need her above all other characters... (though it would be nice to have a few more, for the party members...)

Let me know something if you are willing to help...

Anyone who can help will get their name in Big Important Looking LettersTM in the credits of my game, and have my thanks.

Also, if someone happens to be able to make decent Sideview battlers, I have a few characters I need made... I can provide more details(sketches, fighting styles etc.) when needed

Current helpers worthy of the  B.I.L.L.:
Aqua
Musicmuse
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Aqua

Mmm... how's that for the up pose?

Please tell me if you spot any errors.

Musicmuse

I think the site below has a good selection of mecha and robot sprites.  They're closer to the bottom of the page.

http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm

Aqua

October 26, 2008, 05:23:43 pm #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:29:47 pm by Aqua
Spoiler: ShowHide

I finished the sprite. :)

Hope you like it!

(And hopefully there aren't any errors XP)

Edit:  Noticed a mistake... put up fixed version.

Satoh

Beautiful! Absolutely what I needed. Thank you Aqua.

(Haha... let me know if you're interested in doing some more  :^_^': )

@ Musicmuse, that's EPIC, seriously that helps a lot, thanks!
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources