Fantasist's Resource(s)

Started by Fantasist, October 28, 2008, 01:43:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

Blizz already added me :)
I was just wondering about how to name the files. I PMed you, please check your inbox :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Just add some number and file name like in the RTP. They are going to be reordered most probably anyway.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Fantasist

Added new stuff (not directly usable, but more of an idea/reference).

G_G

That is a pretty interesting concept actually.

Fantasist

Quote from: game_guy on November 08, 2011, 09:13:06 am
That is a pretty interesting concept actually.

Thank you! If I could draw, I would've made something which is actually useful :shy: