-= The Artwork Pub =-

Started by Galatea, October 28, 2008, 11:58:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea

October 28, 2008, 11:58:06 pm Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:46:05 am by Galatea
Ok, since many members are posting arworks here,
ill post mine too. Anyway you can post your arts in this thread.
its a PUB anyway. Just give your art some details.

Post your arts here and let the critiques rate and comment on it,  :^_^':

Ok lets start some of my work:

Spoiler: ShowHide

This image is my main character in the Manga im making.

2007 image, coloured manually. My own perception of Death.

Another Character from my manga.

A Puppeteer '2007

Thats it for the first wave.  :^_^':
Lets post post post!  :^_^':

OHHH, Take a look of what i modified!

OROCHIMARU + MICHAEL JACKSON!  :evil:

Fantasist

QuoteOROCHIMARU + MICHAEL JACKSON!

Dude, you get a power up for that.

QuoteAnother Character from my manga.

I really like that :o
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Galatea

Wow, thx for that fantasist!
Why dont you post some artworks here?  ;)

I really love michael jackson, wahaha
Michael Jackson + Uncyclopedia = LMAO!

:bow:

Starrodkirby86

First image: Wow, that guy kind of looks like Sasuke.  :^_^': I noticed how well you can do the poses and character structures, Galatea. That I salute to you, it's a pretty difficult thing to master. Obviously your style aims for a more chibi or cartoon thing, so seeing a cute face like that on a near-anime perfect/conventional body is a bit strange. But I can waive that.

Death image: Your signature needs some coloring love too! D: It's kind of funny in that way of coloring...My only jiff is that you should add some depth to the image to make it stand out and look magnificent. I probably think this needs depth the most because of the background having a crescent being overlapped by the Reaper, so...I suppose...Yeah.

Third character: Boy, that fellow sure is slap-happy with his sword, him and his enthusiasm. Somehow the hands are throwing me off, it's not that they're bad, it's just where do they totally make sense with the handle. Of course, I'm not in a drawing mood so this nitpick may actually be a mistake on MY part and not yours. Again with the face I'm perturbed about, but read the first image comments which makes this disturbance go unnoticed.

Myth of Gaia image: Interesting style of chibis here...but the ear to eyes relationship are too strange. This can be a whole non-issue because of the Chibi thing, but it really feels awkward to me when I see the ears being totally over the height of the eyes...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Galatea

October 30, 2008, 12:59:43 am #4 Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 01:01:55 am by Galatea
Ohh, i just noticed about that ears, youre right'
Yeah about that death image, haha i really suck at depths
and manual colouring, thx for that correction.

Oh, why dont you post some of your arts here.
hehe, btw your a good critique, straight to the point, and quite frank
i like that.   :^_^':

Yeah, thx for the compliments!
Lets post some arts! go go go go!

Edit: Oh starrod what can you say about Michael Jackson?  :evil:

Mightylink

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Galatea on October 30, 2008, 12:59:43 am
Edit: Oh starrod what can you say about Michael Jackson?  :evil:

Your Michael Jackson picture inspired to create my own one off someone whom is very familiar to you. I'll post it here. By the way, it's excellent. I wonder how long you took on that picture...this one took less than 10 minutes.  :roll:

(By the way, if you can't figure who that is, try looking at this picture:

)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Galatea

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :'(
Whats with the double chin?! :negative:

hahaha, i hate you!
*Powers you up*

Fallen Angel X

Well, seeing as to how Galatea and SRK are the only ones to put something up, I guess I'll join in too ._. But I'll have you know, I'm too lazy to colour stuff in O.o

I drew this in science class, when I wasn't copying down the note ._.

I drew this one in science class again but this time we were supposed to work on our science homework ._. and if you say that I drew the second one b/c I didn't understand the work... you're so wrong.. Maybe O.o

Starrodkirby86

November 07, 2008, 08:58:04 pm #9 Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:14:46 pm by Starrodkirby86
1) Wha-ha, check her out. She has more muscle than me! I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.  :^_^': The eyes in particular are really quite strange and it's possibly because of the eyelashes. Next, I need you to see this picture. I just had to find the anatomy of a female (In an appropriate audience), and this is what I located:

2) I love the fellow's emotion. I somehow don't like it when people hide the ears under the hair. :/ But that's acceptable, it's just something I personally don't like. Doesn't matter. Cool clothing you have for that person, though is he wearing a shirt under the polo/collared shirt? If he isn't, don't hesitate to draw the supreme chest all men are proud of. :P The crotch may need some work and the shoes are somewhat funny..I don't know why. Lastly, this is simply a realism issue and can be waived if it's chibi-oriented or something. The eyes are pretty close to each other, which isn't a good thing.

That's okay, monochrome drawings are cool. :)

Here, have fun with my drawing I made during two blocks of my class. :3

Starrodkirby86

Made another drawing. Might as well post it here. I did a different style that I don't usually do, which is copy-drawing, or "draw what you see". Just wanted to try.

Makie Sasaki is owned and created by Ken Akamatsu. I do not claim ownership or creation of this character and I wholeheartedly credit Ken Akamatsu for the creation of Mahou Sensei Negima.