RPGXP 3D Battlebacks

Started by Mightylink, October 30, 2008, 01:37:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

November 08, 2008, 05:29:43 am #20 Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 05:31:11 am by Mightylink
I'm afraid I can't find the time to work on these lately, I am in the middle of a big move and its killing all of us here getting everything ready. I have completed the first 4 and an extra custom one for you guys to use. (If Blizzard says its ok to use the last one.)

Makes me sad I have to stop here, one of my favorite scenes was next, I love shiny water :P Anyway, I know these can be useless until the full pack is finished so I will get back to it as soon as possible.

I'll see if I can get the beach one in before I go, if not I will be back next month. I also plan to make better high-res versions of these to fit games with custom battle scripts or game resolutions. The ones on my deviant page do not properly fit, they are a little less then the required x2 resolution.

Blizzard

Would be cool if you did the marsh one first. >_>
Also, I'm using another one of the snowy mountain backs.  xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Satoh

Hmm... I think the mountain one looks a little cartoony... I think the bump map on the stone ground is a little too precise and defined...

The Glacier FINAL looks epic though.
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Mightylink

i didnt like it either, it was the best material I had on hand, I will see if I can create my own in psp.

Holyrapid

I first looked at the grassland pic and thought that you must have taken a photo. This exceeds my exceptions thousand times. Cool.