RPG Battle Music

Started by Mightylink, October 31, 2008, 02:14:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mightylink

Just wondering what collections people have for RPG music, especially boss music. Seems hard to find good resources like that.

Fantasist

Well, I'm not very familiar with this but you can always search for game music from FF, Chronos Trigger, Lufia, etc. If you want original sound tracks, try Sakari, they make wonderful music there. I'm not properly aware of the terms though.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Because I don't have a current working project, I don't have a music library specifically for RPG Maker and my projects. But I have searched around many Japanese MIDI sites and other sites with MIDIs and snagged those and they're somewhere in my computer...

I'm sure my 3000+ songs library of StepMania actually helps as a RPG Maker Music Library...if you can just waive some copyright issues. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Mightylink

i had enough of final fantasy midis, way overly used and is just seeming really lame to base an entire fan game on those these days

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Mightylink on October 31, 2008, 06:57:58 pm
i had enough of final fantasy midis, way overly used and is just seeming really lame to base an entire fan game on those these days
Who needs Final Fantasy MIDIs when you can use mp3s instead? ;) Especially high quality remixes, those are just the bomb.

Actually most RM2000-2003 use Final Fantasy or Video Game MIDIs of that sort, I don't recall seeing many XP games using that. Many original compositions are great for RPG Maker, and a higher quality editor should require higher quality music (Little joke, but it would make sense!). >8U

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Try OC Remix. They have tons of cool remixes for you to browse

Also you can try Touhou music. Touhou is Japanese doujin game that is extremely popular.