Happy Halloween.

Started by Juan, October 31, 2008, 06:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan

Its Halloween so Happy Halloween everyone.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

I went trick-or-treating in my birthday suit. It was the best Halloween ever!

I kid on that. Instead, I stayed at home unfortunately because of security reasons and all. u_u Oh well, I had a nice time here, hung out a bit, grooved up, and the weekend I'm especially looking forward to. This week wasn't so bad after all.

Happy Halloween CP! Now at November 1st you won't see Dante anymore...:O

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Mightylink

im too old for this crap, luckly my friends came over

happy halloweed :shy:

they also lent me doom 3 expansion, im a big fan of the original, this should be neat for tonight when its dark :D

Vell

I gave out CANDY!

...I like doing that, some kids or parents get creative.

this year, none did. it was still fun, however.

winkio

I had one of the craziest nights ever.  It started off with some smashing (brawl) until it was pitch dark (around 7:30 or so), and then we turned on a bunch of black lights and a strobe and ended up playing this weird variation of laser tag, only with ping-pong balls and whatever else was lying around.  Then, we finished off with some Call of Cthulhu.  Good times.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: UltaFlame on November 01, 2008, 07:34:24 am
I gave out CANDY!

...I like doing that, some kids or parents get creative.

this year, none did. it was still fun, however.
I concur with you Ulta. This Halloween was somewhat disappointing. Although I was candy bearer, there were an extreme less amount of visitors asking for candy. Probably because my house or something wasn't decorative for the Halloween physique or most of all the High schoolers went to a Game on the same day.  :roll:

QuoteI had one of the craziest nights ever.  It started off with some smashing (brawl) until it was pitch dark (around 7:30 or so), and then we turned on a bunch of black lights and a strobe and ended up playing this weird variation of laser tag, only with ping-pong balls and whatever else was lying around.  Then, we finished off with some Call of Cthulhu.  Good times.

Sounds fun. I mean the last part, not the first part. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I stayed home. Drew some pictures, played Melty Blood, in which I beat story mode(finally) with Sion on it's hardest difficulty using arc drive finishes all levels. On to Stepmania, I then beat my first 10 footer on heavy, which made me very excited and A'ed Chimera and played Armais till I couldn't see the screen. Not the most fun but I also called up some friends and talked for a bit. Parties might have been fun but I wasn't really feeling like going to the two I got invited to. I actually cancelled those plans cause I was look to do something else which didn't turn out well xD

Blizzard

We don't really have Halloween here. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Well thaa's disappointing D:

Although, you'd be almost too old to go out, but you'd be able to pary at least xD

Blizzard

It's no problem actually. We still have carnival. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

as long as i get to feed five-thirteen year olds candy, im fine on halloween.

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on November 03, 2008, 08:47:35 pm
as long as i get to feed five-thirteen year olds candy, im fine on halloween.

Sounds very pedophiliac......You might want to rephrase that lol

Vell

it was phrased that way on purpose, Dio, even though what it was meant to say was completelyt different XD