Less of my presence II

Started by Punn, November 01, 2008, 01:23:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Punn

November 01, 2008, 01:23:47 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 01:28:51 pm by Punn
 :negative:

Aye aye, but this is due to medical reason, I was playing soccer yesterday, a few blocks near a dead end street. Me and the guys decide to play in the field empty baseball field until we notice that there were crapload of goose droppings there, so we decide, with our brand new cleats, to play in the street instead. My team got the momentum throughout the game. When the ball was above me, I did a sort of a jumping rising kick (I dunno about these crap, maybe Aqua, SRK and Galatea knows? Hint hint: Anyone Asians?) until I fell down and landed on my elbow. When I got up, it was completely numb and red, I realize my elbow actually gushing out blood.
X-ray scans shows that I broke my elbow real bad, so I'm due out for about 5 month or so, I can't type quick. I wrote this around 2:10 and its now 2:20.
So, when I actually start to feel my elbow again, I try to come back.

Keep rockin' CP peeps
(Except Dio, NAMK, Ulta, Sus and Aqua, you're all dirty and nothing but jerks... okay.. maybe not Aqua.. but that means you, Boris  :V: )

Aqua

D:  I hope your elbow is healed ASAP.

Enjoy your time of rest.

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

It would be incredibly useful now if I wasn't god over the forum only... :negative:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Aqua on November 01, 2008, 01:42:39 pm
D:  I hope your elbow is healed ASAP.

Enjoy your time of rest.

'Tis my sentiments as well

Starrodkirby86

FAX's an Asian, and he's excluded from this group? That's okay though, it's not like I am really concerned if a member is not there, especially since I'm there (Arrogance for the win).

Now on your matters, I do hope for a quick recovery. Seems like you're going on a downhill slope in your welfare, and I feel very sorry for you. Toodles, may you recover speedily well.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Punn

:negative:

Lesson: Always play i the grass.. especially when overrun by tons of shit..   :'_':

:hm:

Blizzard

SDK got you, too? Wow, you poor man. :negative:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.