'Legion'

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, November 04, 2008, 12:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

Was playing with Photoshop on making a Quimera, but instead, I got this thing, Call it 'Legion', a Sorcerer who sold his entire being for Power, and became, a Demon. Easy way to say it, a "Naraku" from Inuyasha sort of speaking.

Credits would be nice, & yeah, you have to fix it up so It can work >__>;; can't let you guys use it without putting a little work.

Punn

that looks nice in a weird way, why no colors? and did you made it from scratch? or you drew it by hand?

DeathLock

The single layer of color annoys me, but interesting design.

You've brought new hope to the RTP. :V:

@Punn: This is PIXEL ART, that means it been done in the computer. Looks mostly from scratch with a few edits from the RTP monsters.

Punn

Quote from: DeathLock on November 04, 2008, 01:37:04 pm
The single layer of color annoys me, but interesting design.

You've brought new hope to the RTP. :V:

@Punn: This is PIXEL ART, that means it been done in the computer. Looks mostly from scratch with a few edits from the RTP monsters.

i know what PIXEL ART means, but it looks so clean, and able to maintain its details

Caro Ru Lushe

It's Red, but, I haven't decided what Colors to use :V

I could post the Original Color Version thou, but . . . I won't since it'll burn everyone's eyes  :D It's not as nice looking as the one you see before you.

legacyblade

Quote from: Punn on November 04, 2008, 01:51:23 pm
i know what PIXEL ART means, but it looks so clean, and able to maintain its details

That's because it's

1. Big

2. Well done.

Pixel art can looks smoth, with detail. Just look at the old donkey kong games, they had a ton of detail, and they were pixel art (if I'm not mistaken).

I like the sprite, true, it only uses one color, but human skin is pretty much just a single color as well :P

Caro Ru Lushe

Edited version:

Now what's missing is the "Recolor" version.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

I see some shading has been added, well hope you do a good job on the recolor. ^_^

Quotei know what PIXEL ART means, but it looks so clean, and able to maintain its details

Yes, but its a bit obivious that its not pixel art. :/