New Team Request: for Hitman Reborn rpg

Started by scoace13, November 04, 2008, 01:40:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

November 04, 2008, 01:40:34 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:06:57 pm by scoace13
Dear Reader,

I am looking for parties intrested in game development for the Rpg Maker XP platform and who would also be knowlageable of the anime series Kayeto Hitman Reborn, however this is not a requirement; also intrested parties should own a copy of the development system "Rpg Maker XP" and have knowlage of how to operate the system.  For this production We (we bieng the predevelopment team known as REDd HAlO Studios) are looking for motivated peoples who are willing to actively work with the us on the developmentt of this project.  For this project we will open a set number of slots and anyone of any skill level and talent can join us for this project should certian skills be needed extra spots will be added.  To apply either post here or send me a Private Message notifying me of your intrest and what skills you possess with Rpg Maker XP.

Current number of open positions: 12

Ps. basic game plots ideas are bieng finalized today with the predevelopment team..and will be opened up to the development team as soon as they are available.  And thank you for your time effort and any help given.

EDIT: the basic storyline has Vongloa the 12th in power and you as a new recriut to the Vongola Family you get to choose gender,name,style(Class),flame type, and background, then work your way from nobody to  be Vongola XIII.

sincerly,

REDd HAlO Studios and Scoace13
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Reygekan

I could help on some design aspects, can't contribute much in terms of resources though.

scoace13

thx... ure in...

um however i dont have much of a story beyond whats up there so if you get any ides toss em my way.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Tazero

Ya know  do titles and window skins if you need variations :)

If you were a fish...