REDd HAlO Developers Forum created

Started by scoace13, November 09, 2008, 08:03:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Starrodkirby86

Wow this advertising is so good! It gives me no reason why to check it out, it's just a link and someone saying to "Check this out"! Wow!~ :V:

Well, sometimes a good site doesn't need any explanation. ;) Anyway, how interesting, another community. We'll see how this goes.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

scoace13

Im a man of very very very very few words.....thoughts however are diffrent.......then again theres not much here to advertise except for the fect that ist home to whats soon to be one of the world's greatest development teams and that anyone can join so long as they regester and send me some kind of message saying they want to join.....
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...