Satoh's Resources(11-26-08)

Started by Satoh, November 10, 2008, 02:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathLock

Excellent windowskins, I love the War Green and Sci Fi Black. ^_^

*Powers up*

Satoh

November 13, 2008, 08:34:45 am #21 Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 06:18:02 pm by Satoh
I'm really glad you all like them so much.

Quote from: Fantasist on November 13, 2008, 12:40:37 am
Windowskins... just wow :o *powers up*

I'm assuming these terms of use:
Free to use in non-commercial games, provided credit is given. Modifications can be done, if credit is given.

I'll be using those skins :)

QuoteShould be used as a TILED Skin

Here's a little something for those who want tiled skins:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2144.0

...I hope this isn't considered as advertizing ^_^'

I was counting on that really. If I hadn't stumbled across the ability to tile windows, I'd feel very limited in the types of skins I can make...

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed some skins didn't have battle cursors, I'll fix that very soon.

EDIT2: I believe they are all up to date and fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT3: I messed with Kohaku's hair a bit... it maid her head look fat before... I thinned it out a bit.

EDIT4: Added Tohno Akiha.
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

computerwizoo7

your sprites are really good especially your abs sprites!
can i use them in a game i am making?
the name of the game is Rising Legend!

Satoh

November 13, 2008, 07:59:52 pm #23 Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:14:59 pm by Satoh
There wouldn't be much point in a resource list if they weren't open for use...

Just give me a mention in the credits. Also Blizzard if you're using Gunner or Spearman character sprites, as Blizzard did the originals and I made the battle animations for them. Everything else I made alone... (I think, I gave credit where it was due...)

But yeah, my resources are free to use with proper credit.

EDIT: Added Akiha's School Uniform sprite.

EDIT2: Added Ciel's and Yumizuka's School Uniform.

My Resources

Blizzard

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on November 13, 2008, 07:33:17 pm
your sprites are really good especially your abs sprites!
can i use them in a game i am making?
the name of the game is Rising Legend!

Those sprites were made for Blizz-ABS, I'm not sure if they can work just like that in XAS.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

i know but i am a graphics person, so hey this should be a piece of cake.

Satoh

November 14, 2008, 08:39:02 pm #26 Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 11:03:01 pm by Satoh
Alright people, I've added Arcueid to the list of Tsukihime characters, thus completing the set of original Tsukihime characters.

This calls for celebration! Somebody, celebrate!!!!!

EDIT: I welcome any comments BTW...

My Resources

Diokatsu

Satoh

Well... I added a sprite for my new 'Legend of Xelda' project... I'm not sure I like it though... I may go back to RTP style character sheets...

My Resources

DeathLock

Ah, using the Half Kaizer template. Personally, I would suggest using ShowKaizer's palettes found in the HKCP (check .org).

PS: Those RTP templates are by Mack.

Satoh

Quote from: DeathLock on November 23, 2008, 07:12:20 am
Ah, using the Half Kaizer template. Personally, I would suggest using ShowKaizer's palettes found in the HKCP (check .org).

PS: Those RTP templates are by Mack.

I will likely not end up using that Linc... instead I'll be using the 8bit Linc I uploaded... as well as Sara 8bit... Sara is based on Saria... as Linc is Link... makes sense right?

My Resources

Chaze007

wow satoh, ur just the guy i needed rofl xD. i've been needing some future resources because of my limits i couldn't really continue my project. also the Sci-fi Black windowskin is just what i needed and it kicks A. xD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Satoh

Well right now I'm not working on futuristic stuff right now... I hope you can make due with what I've made so far... I'd ad to it more, but I don't have any new ideas to add into it just now...

My Resources

Chaze007

well, whenever you have time tell me i got some ideas ;P
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Satoh

@ SRK Thanks for getting me the upgrade to actual DB listing... but... what exactly do you mean by "It's unbearable"!? XD;

My Resources

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Satoh on December 03, 2008, 01:56:50 am
@ SRK Thanks for getting me the upgrade to actual DB listing... but... what exactly do you mean by "It's unbearable"!? XD;
What I mean by that is that your resources are so intolerable that they're hideous! :V:

Of course, what I really meant there, as a joke of course, was that there were so many resources here that are pretty good that the regular resource board can't handle it! So I decided to move it here. (Obviously that's not the real reason, but you know what I mean {No you don't huh?} so no worries) :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Satoh

Well... I didn't see any sarcasmic symbols in there... so I couldn't be sure... I figured it was sarcasm... (hence my 'XD' and semilight tone in asking...)

Either way, I'm glad to see that my topic has... evolved, so to speak.

@UPDATE: Soon I may be starting a BlizzABS RTP spriteset with the help of Chaze007, IF I do, Those will be posted here and likely in Chaze's topic of choice as well... (Yay, I'm building a portfolio worth looking at finally XD; )

@CAUTION: Do not expect it to be a fast process... there are literally hundreds of sprites to be made for a full B-ABS RTP set...

It isn't just attacks, there's running, jumping, skills, sneaking, etc that also need to be made for a FULL conversion(is that word applicable here...?)...

I hope that eventually I will have hundreds of resources for you all to use... (and maybe a little fame for myself in the process XD; )

My Resources

Blizzard

Hm... Can you wait for that for short time? I want to implement the new sprite handling first to make your work easier.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Satoh

Oh yes of course, I was planning on waiting for it.

And don't forget variable animation speed!! XD I needs it so badly...

My Resources

Blizzard

Ok. I hope the variable animation speed won't be too complicated to add. Basically it's very simply, but I have the feeling that something is lurking and waiting to attack me. D:

Since I will not work today anymore on Blizz-ABS, don't expect it tomorrow. Hopefully I can put it together until the end of the week.