Myriad Souls RP Thread

Started by Vell, November 11, 2008, 10:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

Klara heard several voices in the forest. One came from the North and the other was nearby. It might've just been soldiers cleaning up the mess from the cave but she felt there was more to it then that. It was an intuition, something that might just entertain her, she felt. She'd check out the one closest to her, it was easier to get there and North was in a different direction from the capital. She approached to where she believed she heard the voice when she spotted a man standing in the forest. He had a familiar look to him but she couldn't pinpoint where she had seen him. So many events were putting a strain on her memory. But from what she could remember of him, he was odd, or atleast she suspected of him being odd. Now she had a choice. Would she approach him or not? She could easily leave, after all his business wasn't any of her concern. She did wonder however, who was he talking to? She didn't spot anyone else here. It looked as though he were talking to himself. She was rather curious and decided to stay a safe distance and watch.

Vell

Vyazar was quite confused.

who were these people who kept pulling me from other areas? as an Eternity Born, my methods of travel weren't limited to walking, or flying. or even teleportation. Eternity Born weren't real, so anywhere is free access to them. he'd glimpsed some interesting dreams, and had once relished when some dreamer's dream gave him a real, phyical body again. but afterwards he was again less than a spirit, more than god. he was once more an Eternity Born.

that was an interesting man.

he lifted his sword a bit from the ground and planted it again. it was a habit I'd picked up from countless times of having nothing to touch but the hilt and blade of this sword.

Vyazar did so regret his becoming an Eternity Born.

he studied the sword in the ground near the monster, the newcomer mage, and the faeleen. those were interesting, I thought.

legacyblade

Aveyar:

He leaped from the tree, landing in front of the man who had addressed him, Kirema. He figured Kirema could be trusted, after all, he had saved him when the Echos caused him to pass out. And he needed an ally.

Quote from: AveyarMy name is Aveyar.

Looking at the horison, Aveyar took a few steps away from Kirema. He sighed, and turned towards him.

Quote from: AveyarBut I am curious. Why save a Faeleen? Aren't we just monsters?

There was a bitter edge in his voice as he spoke. Few considered him more than a tame beast. And just before, he'd acted like a monster. He didn't understand what had come over him. After all, he had never lost control before.

Except one other time, when he was betrayed by his own foster brother.

scoace13

its finally here

Deios POV:(third person)

It was dawn in the world of men when Leggx arrived, he stood on the beach and blinked to adjust his eyes when he saw a soldier standing there mouth agape and fear in his eyes. <most likely he saw me enter this world...guess I'll have to keep him quiet> leggx pins the man to his spot with gravity flip and strolls over to him unshething his staff blade as he does. When leggx reaches him he says "Hi. my name is Deio and I am a prophet of the God. Whats your name?" The soldier scared stiff blunder with his words for a moment and then says "privite Geran, sir but I didn't see anything nothing at all,now if you will I hear my captian callin for me". Deio releases the man saying "Go on then. Dont want to keep the captian waiting." as the man runs off deio makes a mental note of his face for later and then heads off into the woods, God had said that there was fighting going on somewhere there and deio intended to test out his new powers. Just in case. Then as deio got to the edge of the forest he said "Rayne go bring our friend over here since he still seems to have such an itrest in us" the cloak jumps form his back and transforms into a stag trotting a shotr distance into the forest it picks up the soldier and returns to deio. Deio then says "take me to your captian." The soldier nods and lead the way, with deio and Rayne following close behind.
End POV
....sorry bout the lenght on this one but I had alot to cover.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Fallen Angel X

Klara watched as the man talked with something else. It took her awhile but she was able to pinpoint the other person's location. It was the creature who had an interest in her back at the cave. The cave.. It struck her. The man who seemed familiar was the one at the cave. She found him odd since he had no reason for being there or so she thought. Perhaps it was the perfect time to re-introduce herself. She'd have to approach with caution however since the creature in the tree wasn't to fond of her. She walked towards them.

Quote from: KlaraHello there! Nice morning to be out in the middle of the forest, eh?

legacyblade

Aveyar:

(I'm not in the tree anymore, I'm on the ground)

Aveyar turned towards the woman. She was the mercenary he'd met at the cave. Where in the world had she gotten off to?

Quote from: AveyarI see you managed to escape as well.

Aveyar folded his arms and chuckled.

Quote from: AveyarI expected as much, seeing as how you vanished before we'd even finished off the scouts

He wasn't sure why this woman kept popping up and vanishing all the time. Regardless, she did not yet seem to view him as an enemy. And if he were going to change his place in life, he would need allies.

Quote from: AveyarMy name is Aveyar. Perhaps you've heard of me, seeing as how you're a mercenary.

Valcos

Yak:

Stretched and ready to go, Yak, started to walk to the north. There's not much to do when you are traveling alone, and you only could talk to a bird about certain things. But, not for Yak, he actually talked about everything with Whitey.

Quote from:  YakYou see that girl back at the cave?... She was fiiiinnneee!

The bird, usually just let out a screech, that only Yak would understand. It was a weird bond they had, very strong.

Quote from:  YakArgh... we need some food. Sorry to say, but rabbit just didnt cut it for me last night.

Whitey gave out a louder screech than usually, most likely offended since he was the one who hunted for the food. The have been traveling for several hours now, and they still weren't to much closer to the mining town. But, there was a town not to far ahead of them.

Quote from:  YakAlright, Whitey, we'll stop there.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Klara looked at the Faeleen. She had several options that she could take with him. However, at the moment, she had no need for an ally. For her mission, someone like him would be dead weight. She had learned from books about the Faeleen that they weren't well liked by the general populace and that fact alone would prove to make it difficult to pull off a great heist. If they were to be searched just because the Faeleen was with her, things would go awry. She had figured he'd be valuable but now she had second thoughts.

Quote from: KlaraHmph. Back at the cave I thought you were human. The lighting in this forest makes us see weird things I suppose. I don't have time for dirt like you, Faeleen. I want you to know, I despise your kind. I would destroy your pathetic race but that would mean dirtying my hands. Now move! I'm off to the capital. I have business to be done there.

scoace13

November 30, 2008, 09:39:46 pm #128 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:49:10 pm by scoace13
Deio's POV:(third)

as Deio followed the man he became bored and wondered off away from him haveing Rayne to continue following him so that he could find him again It wouldn't do to lose such a powerful demon like him. Deio was lost in though when Rayne told him that he (being the demon soldier) had slipped into a cave after thinking that he lost Deio. Deio decided that he wanted to know what was in the cave and headed towards the cave when he saw wha looked like signs of combat and a burning house.

edit:
End POV
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Vell

scoace13

whada mean "wait what"....???

legacyblade

Aveyar:

Aveyar glowered at the woman. He felt another Echo, and rage began to burn within him. He felt his muscles tense, and he readied to lunge towards the woman.

It's people like her that stole my life from me

His head throbbed, and it became hard to think. All he felt was rage. Rage and Echos. It felt as if he were looking through a red haze. She must be destroyed. All of them, the captain, this woman, his foster brother. They were all monsters, and needed to be exterminated as such.

NO!

He fought to regain control of himself. This was how they expected him to act. People had been treating him this way since he was born. Until now, he'd accepted and ignored it. Why the sudden change? He clenched his teeth. Even if he wanted to kill her, he had no weapon, and no Magic.

Quote from: AveyarBe grateful I'm in a good mood, wench

Aveyar clenched his fists.

Quote from: AveyarPeople like you stole my life from me. And one day you will pay for your crimes.

(ulta probably is confused by what's going on in ur RP. You should edit it a bit, to clarify your meaning.)

Diokatsu

Kirema was slowly recovering from his fall and before he could even answer the Faeleen's question, another person had appeared. It was the beautiful woman he had spied in the cavern. Kirema watched as the two introduced themselves, his mind in a lull, his mind unable to free itself. He stared onward until he heard one of them getting quite angry. He snapped back into reality only to hear the woman declaring her hatred for Faeleen. He was curious so he began to near her and said:

"What is the problem with Faeleen? You seem enither to encompass any more power nor cunning than this creature, so how do you deem them lesser? You should quit this arrogant nonsense while you're ahead. If you choose to engage him, I'll have no choice but to fight back, but if you would like to accompany me than feel free. I'm on a mission to find a certain man, and it would be most delightful if you would join me. the capital seems a good place to set off as well."

legacyblade

Aveyar:

He was stunned. This man had defended him, and his species. He didn't know any humans looked at Faeleens as equals.

I must learn more about this man.

Was Kirema himself some sort of an outcast? Maybe he'd been saved by a Faeleen at one point. But then again, many people had been saved by mindless animals, and that didn't change their opinion of said animals. No one thought a dog equal to a human simply because it saved him

What is it then?

He needed to get out of this area anyways. After all, he'd killed a captain in the army, and since he was the only Faeleen in the area, there was no way he could live in this area. At least not for awhile.

Quote from: AveyarI will accompany you, Kirema. You saved my life, so I'm indebted to you.

He couldn't let Kirema think he trusted him. Aveyar didn't trust anyone, especially those he didn't understand. Plus, he doubted the man would let a Faeleen tag along simply because he was interested. Most mercenaries had some sense of honor, so it would be plausible for him to accompany him out of a sense of honor.

Quote from: AveyarBut if that woman comes with us, she would do well to remember that I didn't become the most valued mercenary because of my charisma

Aveyar smiled menacingly, flexing his muscles slightly. Most Faeleens, since they had to live as outcasts, were quite strong. Aveyar was no exception.

Diokatsu

Kirema looked out ahead with his back to Aveyar and the woman.

"Indebted eh? I'm honored by you, but let's not start on such bitter terms. I'm not too good with the whole honor concept, the army wasn't such an honorable place now that I think back. Feel free to accompany me, as you'd be a lovely help along the way. I'm only worried that I might not be able to help you as well."

Kirema smiled at the mercenary and looked at the woman with an expectant look in his eyes.

Fallen Angel X

Klara couldn't help herself see how the Faeleen act and now it seemed as though it would be to late to take back what she had just said. The role however might alleviate her boredom while she travelled to the capital. She would also use this as an opportunity to find out more about these two. There was something about them that she wanted to find out more about.

Quote from: KlaraLook at him! Look at those eyes, you can tell that his kind is plotting something up to no good. It would be best if their kind never existed. He's lucky that I'm in a good mood otherwise I'd cleave his head in two with wench comment. However, you seem like a nice enough guy. I don't mind travelling with you to the capital. Just keep that scum away from me and I'll be fine.

She gave Aveyar a look of disgust. She really had no hate or love for Faeleens but her role demanded her being rude. Hopefully she wouldn't push him to far.

legacyblade

Aveyar:

Aveyar resisted the urge to growl at the woman. No doubt that habit he'd picked up would just make her even more antagonistic. But then again, she was just like most humans. Why did he care what she thought?

Aveyar threw back his head and laughed bitterly.

Quote from: AveyarOh you won't have to worry about me. I don't want to dirty my hands touching an ignorant beast like yourself

He turned to Kirema, without watching her expression. He wasn't going to attack her physically. But that didn't mean he couldn't provoke her.

Let's see which of us is the wild animal.

No doubt she'd try and strangle him before the end of the journey. Then, he could enjoy the pleasure of watching the life drain from her arrogant eyes. He wouldn't torture her. He wasn't sure what had driven him to that. But that didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy killing her if the time came.

Quote from: AveyarI guess I'll just be your companion then.

With that, he walked towards the capitol.

Chaze007

Meanwhile...
Ziax:[ziax speaks telepathically]
Ziax emerges from the corpses of his brethren, letting out a big screech Ziax uses his senses to communicate with the sole survivors.
Quotedamn, only 7 zerglings left out of the entire army..we must find refuge

with that Ziax glides off the cliff onto lower ground
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

scoace13

November 30, 2008, 10:31:19 pm #138 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:41:42 pm by scoace13
recap on whats heppened with deio so far...he came back to earth...followed a demon that was pretending to be a soldier and then headed to a cave only to pass a burning house.

Deio's POV:
Deio stopped he saw that the house was burning but he wasn't sure if he should interfere he had learned a lesson about interferance as leggx. But then deio heard a cry for help and jumped into action first he summoned a water spirit to put out the fire then he he looked around and entered the house. inside he found a small child of about 7 or 8 the child said
Quote from: kid???"I'm scared"
and deio responded
Quote from: Deio(speaking)"theres nothing to fear...I will protect you, I wont let someones stupidity take another life form this planet."
Then Deio being tired slept.

legacyblade

(scoace13 if you're not going to use the quote format, please separate your dialog by paragraph. If guy 1 says something, guy 2's remarks should be in the next paragraph.)