Myriad Souls RP Thread

Started by Vell, November 11, 2008, 10:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

Yak

Yak caught up to the caravan as it slowed down to see what he had to say.

Quote from:  Caravan ManHey kid, what do you want? Im on a tight schedule and need to get going.

The caravan did not stop. It continued on its path, just at a slower pace. Yak had to run to keep up with it.

Quote from:  YakHey, where are you headed to?

Quote from:  Caravan ManTo the capital city... Terip. Why you need a ride?

He had heard of Terip before. It was southwest of Al Burn the Mining Town. Hopefully, no one has stole his glory of killing the Ice Elemental, yet.

Quote from:  YakYes please!

Yak looked at Whitey, waving him down.

Quote from:  YakCome on, Whitey! Hes giving us a ride; isnt that great?

Yak giggled, knowing that man would think hes crazy. Whitey flew down from the sky and landed on the top of the caravan. Then the bird gave out a cry, most likely meaning 'thank you'. The man sighed, then pointed to the seat beside him. Yak then hopped in.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Klara & Koji PoV:

Klara stopped for a minute. She wondered where exactly they were going. Perhaps it would be best to stop and think about her next action.

Quote from: KlaraHmm, let's stop and think for a moment. I doubt that we would be able to find a door or something that would lead to our freedom. I've come to the conclusion that we arrived through here with magic and so the most conventional way to leave would be through magic. But a spell to allow us to leave would take quite a bit of preparation and time. I've analyzed the area we're in and deciphered a spell that I could use to teleport us back. But it's very complex. I have most of the ingredients in my pack but I am missing one important ingredient. I require a sacrifice. If I recall, there were beasts in the cave we were in. We could use one of them as a sacrifice. I'll leave the capturing to you while I set up the ritual site.

Koji nodded in agreement. Although she didn't explain her logic completely, her plan was quite sound. Although, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to capture one of the cannibals. He cleared his mind and attempted to feel the prescence of a cannibal. Their malicious intent was very powerful and he could track them without a second thought. He ran off to where he felt the prescence of one.

legacyblade

July 17, 2009, 04:23:17 pm #342 Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:29:52 pm by legacyblade
(Now that I've taken Ulta's place, it's time to get a real story started. I'll be controlling several NPCs)

???

He felt an Echo. Something in his mind, almost like...life. Omega opened his eyes, he...was in Melbyreth. How was he alive again. He pushed himself off his stomach into a kneeling position. Flakes of metalic soil stuck to his face. The last thing he remembered was dieing. That fool Nethera had killed him. Killed their god. Killed the Savior. But The High God wouldn't let him die...Oh no. He was to be their Savior, to cleanse the world and create a perfect world. Much of his former power was gone, but soon he'd come to full strength. He'd regain the power to destroy worlds and make them anew.

Again he felt an Echo. A tiny voice whispering in the back of his mind. It felt so familiar...the voice...the voice of one of his followers. Yes, that was it. He concentrated on the voice, it was...

"Aveyar!" He shouted out loud, leaping to his feet.

The guardian of paradise, Aveyar, was still alive? His chosen, the one he'd made into an angel...was still alive? No, that was impossible, Aveyar had died thousands of years ago. But so had the Savior, and he was here. Could it be that their souls were too strong to ever be destroyed? So powerful they shone through the Myriad of souls?

Whatever the reason was, Aveyar was here. In Melbyreth of all places. He connected minds with Aveyar, speaking into his mind.

"Aveyar." He projected his voice into Aveyar's mind. "Guardian of Paradise. I, the Savior, have returned."

"Savior..." Aveyar's voice sounded like a faint echo. A wispy shadow in in the back of the Savior's mind. "I still live for your cause, what would you have me do?"

The Savior smiled. Aveyar had always been his most faithful subject. That is why he'd given Aveyar the powers of an angel. But...his former strength seemed to be gone. "Aveyar, I summon you to me. Find me, and I will restore your former strength. I know not what has become of you, but you are shrouded by a dark presence. I shall cleanse you."

There was silence. Finally, the Savior heard a voice. "Whatever you command...Omega."

Varyn

Pound...Pound. Varyn had simply pounded weakness for too long. But now he could purge it with flame. He could not kill the bandits that attacked him as he followed the voice of Fire, the mouthpeice of Namu God of Justice,  but he could repay them for their wrongs against him. The crime of stealing was not worth death, however, criminals must be punished. One he pounded so much that he could barely limp away, while the other he used his new control over fire to punish. He would be forever branded, his face scarred by the purifying flames. He would purge weakness, purge injustice, purge the filth of the world.

He'd followed the voice of Fire to a cave. He could feel the filth inside, the evil. The evil that must be pounded. Pound. Pound. Pound out the weakness. Pound and burn the evil of the world.

Fire's voice echoed through his mind. "This is the place. Burn all the undead within the cave. Purge the corruption with flames."

Varyn smiled, and readied his hammer. As he stepped into the cave, he felt a strange pull. The air shrieked. Burning flesh. Hell.

He was in Melbyreth.

"Namu!?" Varyn shouted aloud. He couldn't hear Fire's voice. Where was it? His guide, his master...where were they?

He fell to his knees, running his fingers through the strange black soil. It felt almost like...shards of metal. There was a faint heat to it, the warmth of fire. He concentrated, using his power to control fire. He could feel it a few feet below the soil. Suddenly...he heard a new voice. It was like the voice of fire, but more harsh.

"Mortal. You who posses the Gift. You now will obey me. I am Mel, the lifeblood of Melbyreth." The voice Echoed through every corner of Varyn's being. It felt almost like it was burning him inside. "Swear your life to me, or I will tear you apart."

Varyn fell to his knees. What was this. Fire was supposed to be the voice of Namu...no...it was. Even this stronger fire. Yes...new strength. He would clense any evil. Using his power over flames. "I shall...Mel. I will follow you."

Aveyar

Aveyar clenched his fists. Those idiot girls called him a demon. They were no different than humans. Ignorant humans. The kind that tore his life away from him. Humans like his foster brother who betrayed him. His brother...his brother that tried to kill him. Aveyar clenched his teeth, forcing himself to remain calm.

"I know no more about this place than you two."

Aveyar felt a powerful Echo, and fell to the ground. Images flashed through his head, and he knew where he had to go. He didn't understand where it was, but he knew he needed to go there. It was the only way to get back to his world. He stood up, his body still shaking.

"Actually..." Aveyar took off at a fast walk. "This way. Come with me if you wish. I don't care."

After a few feet, he saw the woman who'd taken him to the cave behind a rock. So she's here too. He stepped up to her, folding his arms.

"Looks like your schemes aren't working well." He chuckled, leaning against the rock. Then he gasped. Koji. That beast who'd wanted to sell the Faeleen girl. He touched his tail lightly against the man's chest. "So...we meet again."

Aqua

Dikura was starting to get annoyed at Aveyar's fickleness, but Sakura seemed to ignore it as if something more important was on her mind.

When Aveyar touched his tail to the beast, both girls noticed a sudden tension in the air.

This could get dangerous.... Dikura thought.  Aveyar seems to be very...  Nevertheless... I have to side with him if I wish to complete this mission; since he brought us all here, I think he'll know how to get us back.

Dikura looked from Aveyar and the beast to her friend, Sakura.  She noticed a worried expression on the nymph's face.  Dikura looked closely into the purple eyes of her friend.  In them she realized that Sakura was slightly pained, but was trying greatly to hide it.

Sakura being worried at a possible battle coming up is normal... She is a motherly pacifist.  But... why the pained expression...

Unless...

"Aveyar!" Dikura started.  "We need to get out of here as quickly as possible."

legacyblade

Aveyar

"No!" Aveyar shouted. "He needs to answer for his crimes." Aveyar pressed his tail harder, the spike nearly piercing Koji's flesh. "Tell me. How does it feel to be under the power of one of the Faeleens you despise so much."

Aveyar felt an Echo.

"When it comes down to it, who is inferior? The taskmaster, or the slaves who can kill the taskmaster?" Aveyar laughed bitterly.

Another Echo.

"Whatever the answer, I know this."

Another Echo. A very strong Echo. No...He won't take control.

Aveyar clenched his teeth. He had to focus to keep control of his body. "The true scum, the true beasts, are the slaves that become taskmasters over their kind. Non-humans like yourself who still persecute Faeleens."

Aveyar felt his other self. A silver haze began to cover his eyes. No! This is my body! Aveyar pressed his hand to his forhead, scowling in concentration.

"Your kind are even more of monsters than the humans. And you all..." Aveyar couldn't hold on anymore. He felt his other self take control. His tail was pulled back, and his body stepped away.

"It is your kind, those who pray on others, that will be destroyed when the Savior comes." Aveyar's other self looked at Sakura. Aveyar could sense the panic and worry coming from his other self.

Who...are you? Aveyar thought, trying to speak to his other self.

I am Aveyar. I find it odd you share my name. However, I was once known as Gemini.\

Gemini...so the strange other presence in Aveyar's body was named Gemini.

Gemini took Sakura's hand, and turned to Dikura. "Yes, let's hurry." Rushing off towards whatever they were going to, Aveyar cursed internally. He hadn't asked Koji where the Faeleen girl was. He had to have known. Aveyar needed her.

scoace13

Dieo's POV:
the Alter the throne of those who rule the lands of sky, men who in effect are called gods, it is here that we confront Asoz as we now stand outside of the door to this throne. it strikes me to wonder if our target is even in,but we mustn't halt now we must press on.

Into the room we march all of us the entire army fits in there it is no surprise to me though I have already been here. but the room is empty the only thing that remains here is a faint blue flame sitting in front of the throne itself. and so comes our victory with a vacant throne and a bloody square, there in that moment we were the destined kings, we should have become immortal men destined to rule for eternity. in that moment however we realized that the beings above us got there not through tricks but through real power. there before us as if it were seized by some hell-borne wind the fire sputtered,died, and moments later roared to life as a torrent which no man this side of hell had ever seen and there in that fire was his eye, his cold merciless eye,and it turned upon us with such a look, and i knew we were dead, that we were fools for even trying.

and he said"forget not this day and may it burn terror into your hearts for as long as you shall live thereafter" and there burned our army. 100,000 dead in 20 words. his eye turned again this time to Levi and he said" is this the unquenchable anger of the seas?" and i watched and saw Levi awaken and devour Mikey with but a flick of his tongue. and then there was one just i and he and I knew now his power, and to believe that i could be such a fool to believe that i could take it. for a third time his eye turns and it stops upon me, and he says"For a price,...you can have every thing for nothing but first a price. this is the end" from the fire come the hands thousands strong and they drag me to my grave. as  lay there taken by the fire i hear his call, the glorious allure that brought me here."if you wish to have power then come to me, but beware for past these ten thousand hand i have ten thousand more."
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Aqua

"Waiiiiiit!" Sakura yelled out as she stopped running and pulled her hand from Aveyar's grasp.  "Why are we in such a hurry?  And to where anyway!?"

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible," Dikura responded.  "I know what's wrong, Sak!"

Aveyar quickly looked at Sakura.  "There's something wrong with you?"

"Her link-" Dikura tried to explain, but Sakura quickly interrupted.

"Oh!  My linked sausages... I left them on the stove!  Dikura's afraid that a forest fire might start due to it.  Don't worry, Di...  It'll go out on its own without causing danger."  Sakura then turned to Dikura and gave her a look that meant to not pursue the topic further.

"But Sakura!"

Sakura mouthed a please to her dear friend, and Dikura stopped objecting.

"Okay... if you say so, Sakura."

Fallen Angel X

Klara PoV:

Klara sat down and meditated. There wasn't really need of a live sacrifice, she knew it. It was all a bluff so she could have a moment to herself and evaluate the man she saved's skills. It would also give her time to analyze her surroundings more carefully and figure out a formula to break out of this place. Although, she couldn't help but feel stronger in this place, indeed this place was very dark that it seeped into her. Her, being a creature spawned from the darkness, thrived in this atmosphere. But she kept her wits about her. There wasn't much to feed on here. She needed to get out of here. She grabbed the dirt on the floor and examined it carefully. This soil was unnatural, not from their realm. It only helped confirm her theory they were magically transported to another dimension. However, to create a spell to transport them back, she'd need to have witnessed the original casting. So, she would be forced to wait for the Faeleen. She sighed as she continued to meditate.

Koji PoV:

Koji smirked. The Faeleen was fortunate that he was still injured, lest he incur his wrath. However, even he knew the circumstances of this grim situation. Perhaps the two girls could be helpful, and maybe that Faeleen could be a useful shield should something go wraught.

Quote from: KojiListen, I met a woman down here. I think we should go back to her, I think we'll find safety in numbers. And Faeleen, I'd watch that sharp tongue of yours, you'll find my blade is much sharper, and much more thirsting to kill.

Koji started heading back to the woman when he remembered he needed to bring back a live sacrifice. That Faeleen would be a more than welcome sacrifice, he thought to himself.

legacyblade

Aurven

Blood. Fresh blood. He could smell it. No, he could do more than smell it. He could feel it shaking every black scale on his serpentine body. A being with...life force. No at least six or seven beings with true Lifeforce. Not the borrowed power of Mel, but real pulsating life force. Beings...from another world. Perhaps they were from the light. Yes, how else could they have Lifeforce. They were from the land Melbyreth had once inhabited, the world of light and life.

Aurven could not let such pray escape him. He could be free for centuries! He wouldn't have to bow to Mel, bow to the very one who's sin condemned them to this living hell. Centuries with real life, in a body that remembered what being human was like. Centuries of being who he once was. Who...who had he been? He couldn't remember anymore. Oh...but once he took their Lifeforce, he would become his old self. He had to hurry, lest someone else take the Lifeforce! Yes, it was his. His life. His life. Blood. Life. He would LIVE!!!

He charged towards the closest source. The closer he got, the more he could tell about them simply by their Lifeforce. Oh yes, one was a woman, but her Lifeforce was...shadowed. Not by the artificial life of Mel, but another darkness. The darkness would be bitter, but the life contained at it's core would be worth it. Oh....yes. But the other...it was faint. Like he'd been close to death. NO! He had to hurry before the Lifeforce could dim any more. The crude serpentine tail that formed the lower half of his body clutched around a jagged rock. He faintly remembered the rocks of Melbyreth cutting him when he was human. He remembered describing them as razors. Somewhat like the jagged teeth in his mouth. He spit, sizzling black flem shooting off his barbed tongue. The closer he got, the more he remembered what true life had been like. He had been a human, strong and muscular, but so thin that he looked like a weakling. His silver hair stood up of it's own accord, as if lifted by the powerful Lifeforce he once possessed. The power of a demigod. He also remembered...a girl. A wispy memory of her soft face appeared in his mind.

BAH! Blood! LIFE! Steal it before someone else can!

Aurven pounced between the woman and the man, sliding towards the weakened one.

(If you guys haven't guessed, a monster just dropped in on FAX and Koji. I'll be doing encounters like this a lot in Melbyreth, but feel free to write your own battles. It's no fun if we have an easy time in living hell! FAX, I'll let you judge the battle, since it's against an NPC. Just don't make it too easy, remember, those of melbyreth are very powerful. and he's desperate. BTW, this guy gets away, if you do defeat him. Now, this is the second night I've hardly slept, so I bid you farewell. Enjoy Myriad.)

Fallen Angel X

(because it's with an NPC, I wasn't sure if this belongs here or battle thread)

Koji PoV:

Koji wrapped his body with the tentacles on his back to defend himself. The blow pushed him back considerably and he felt one of his wounds open up. The woman he had met earlier rushed in front of him, taking a defensive stance with a sword in hand. Koji stood up and smirked. He was touched by her concern, but she needn't protect him.

Quote from: KojiYou needn't worry about me. I can handle this foe.

Koji smiled. In this place, he felt he wouldn't be able to hold back. He began to gather flames to his feet, his opponent charged at him. He parried him and unleashed a barrage of fireballs. He then began to circle his opponent, leaving a trail of fire ablaze, trapping him. This was one of his special tactics. He gathered his remaining energy and fired an intense barrage of fireballs, with the intention to kill. The barrage created a lot of smoke. He waited anxiously for the outcome. The fiery circle trapping his opponent and the smoke began to disappear. Suddenly, a figure charged at him. He wasn't prepared and thought this would be the end when the woman stepped in. She blocked the figure and began to engage him in combat. All he could do was watch.

Klara PoV:

Klara blocked the mysterious opponent. He was extremely skilled compared to her. If she didn't come up with something, they'd both be dead. She read the opponent's mind, but it was not like before. The thoughts were much clearer. Her ability to read minds, was strengthened in this place. She was able to anticipate his moves but her body wasn't going to be able to keep up. She concentrated harder and found a memory! She shed her form and took the form of a girl with a very soft face. She awaited his reaction.

Valcos

Yak

Several days has passed, and Yak, Whitey, and the man driving the caravan arrived at the capital city. Yak had never visited the city before; it was much more busy than he thought, and much larger too. He said farewell to the man who brought him here, and gave him some spare gold he had so the man can buy himself some drinks. Him and Whitey then wandered off into the busy city.

Yak was going to have to find a place to stay for a couple more days. He was going to have to find some information about killing an ice elemental as well. Yak knew that the mysterious teleporting was more of a good thing than bad. When he was at Al Burn, hunting the creature, he honestly did not know how to kill it. He would have most likely been severally injured. So, this time around he is going to be more skilled and prepared, to take it out.

The first thing Yak has to do though, is find an inn. Preferably the one with the best ale.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

legacyblade

Aurven

Blood!!! LIFE! Aurven needed to live again. Free from Mel. Free from this fake life, and the black haze that is Mel's power. The one of shadowed Lifeforce was no match for him. He concentrated, calling on the black powers Mel's sustenance granted him. Ready to use the shadowed light, a glowing blackness that ripped through any flesh, Aurven could feel his triumph nearing.

Avenal!

Aurven froze, forgetting the shadowed light. Avenal...was alive? How could this be happening? Avenal. Here. The one he loved. Seeing her brought back memories. For a moment, it almost felt like he had Lifeforce again. For just a breif instant he was his old self. Alive, filled with light. However he saw his own hands, he hadn't changed outside. But for a moment, in his mind, in his soul...he was...

Eniky.

Yes. The demigod who saved the world from Omega. Yes. For a brief moment. He was Eniky. Or...no. He was not. Aurven. Lord Aurven. Lord of the shadowed valley. Aurven, granted great power from Mel! Kept in this state of superior existence by the limitless lifeblood of Melbyreth: The power of Mel. He would have blood. No...Lifeforce. He would live again!

Avenal!

It was her. Seeing her beautiful face brought him back to his old self. He couldn't kill her. But...she wouldn't recognize him. He wasn't Eniky anymore, but even now his love remained. He moved slowly towards her, reaching out his hand gently.

"Avenal..."

He whispered in his voice, his own voice: The voice of Eniky. No serpent's tongue hissed each world, spitting out black boiling flam with each word.

"I am...Eniky."

He stood, holding out his arms. Vulnerable. Showing his submission to his love. Now, life was only to be with Avenal. He needed Lifeforce, he needed to regain his body, so he could be with the one he loved. Surely E-min was dead, surely she came to Melbyreth for him. For Eniky. To love him. Love...Life.

He wasn't alone anymore.

Fallen Angel X

Klara PoV:

Klara was taken aback. The creature before her, it was human, or atleast was. She regained her composure.

"Eniky...? Is that you..?"

She approached him, and brushed her hand against his cheek. She acted as though she was remembering a long, lost, loved one. It wasn't the first time she'd been in a situation like this before. She was starting to get more accustomed to it. She gave Eniky a surprised look.

"My love, you've... changed."

legacyblade

July 26, 2009, 10:02:17 pm #353 Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:43:16 pm by legacyblade
Aurven

Life...love...he wasn't alone. His body...the black shell Mel's artificial life gave, this scaly serpentine hell, reacted to Avenal's touch. Every instinct in his body told him something was wrong with her, to attack. Take the blood, the lifeforce. LIVE! Eniky once more! Alive! Finally. Free! Free from Mel's fake life. But...no. She was Avenal. Life meant nothing if not for her.

"I...this is what I've become, Avenal. After I died, Mel, the lifeblood of Melbyreth, transformed me into this."

He pulled away, he wasn't worthy of her. Everything in his body told him to kill her and steal what remained of her shadowed lifeforce. But no, he had to leave. Leave before his body, the fake life of Mel, once more drove him to kill her. He had to leave before he forgot what it was like to be Eniky.

"I only came here to steal your lifeforce and become human again...I didn't know it was you. Just before, you were..."

Images flashed through his head. Images he didn't understand. Snakes. Writhing hair filled with snakes. Snakes like the body Mel's fake life gave him. Aurven shuddered. More horrifying images, people eaten whole, bodies melting into the shapes of another, undead rising from the ground. Darkness. Pure evil. And darkness. Eniky...must destroy this darkness. But what was it? What was...?

It was her.

Mel's power hurtled through him like boiling lava. Oh yes, he understood now. She was a creature of the dark. She didn't thrive on a negative of lifeforce, but hers was dark. Mel's memories and knowledge made Aurven understand. She was a shapeshifter, a deceiver. The dark life of her race mingled with the shining light of her Lifeforce

Aurven smiled. Perhaps he would live again after all. He focused the power of Mel, readying it for an easy strike. Shadowed Light was ready, ready to obliterate the target it passed through. He could hardly keep from laughing. Blood, life, Lifeforce! To live! Be real, human, alive once more. He could be Eniky, the demigod, once more!

Turning his back to her, he looked into the distance. However, he could sense her movement. Mel's power was flowing through him, he was more artificially heightened than ever before. The negative of Lifeforce, the lifeblood of Mel coursed through every fiber of his soul. "Tell me...Klara...what is it that you're doing here? What brings you to Melbyreth, land of the damned?"

Aveyar

"My master, The Savior, is guiding me." Aveyar's alter ego, Gemini, said through his body. "We must hurry, he can help us escape this hell."

Aveyar could feel the pull of Gemini's god, this Savior, stronger every growing moment. It was as if something had awakened him, and he was recovering strength. This god had been the source of all Gemini's powers, Aveyar internally shuddered, thinking of the power this god possessed. He also wondered how he'd react when he found his angel in the body of a Faeleen.

Aveyar felt himself run forward a few feet, and turn back expectantly to the girls.

"Come, there's no time to waste".

Fallen Angel X

Klara PoV:

Klara carefully watched her attacker. She read his mind, which was in heavy conflict with itself. The human side was the side of him that she needed to appeal to. She laughed, however. She had known before the man made his mocking statement that he knew she was a fake. She was given away by her dastardly nature.

Quote from: KlaraI was sent here to look for you. Avenal told me to seek you out. To help you escape from this horrid place. She felt she was in danger and was desperate. So I propose we work together, there are other living beings in this place. And if you kill us, Avenal will be most disappointed in you for having killed her acquaintances.

legacyblade

Aurven

Aurven laughed internally, she was a crafty one. But no....she was trying to use Avenal to manipulate him. Eniky wouldn't stand for this. No. He'd watched her die once, that was enough. Stop bringing my ghosts to haunt me. Why must he be tormented by this living hell. He screamed, summoning a sword that lie deep within his human soul. The Legacyblade. He had been made it's keeper till the day he found a worthy user or died. But neither he nor Nethera had counted on this artificial hell of a life. So for now, he held the key between dimensions.

He lunged towards her, screaming, holding out the sword. As he gripped it, he felt something almost like Lifeforce in his soul again. A light, burning away all the darkness. Mel's presence faded from his mind, and he was Eniky again, at least in spirit. "Avenal is dead. I watched as she died and was buried." Eniky clenched his jagged black rows of triangular teeth. "Don't you dare try me. I've had enough with all the mind games. I've had enough of hell!"

A faint silvery blue light began eminating from his eyes...he could feel the Life returning to himself. Something in the Legacyblade...but no, it was just a sword. It couldn't have life. "Leave me, leave me or die."

Eniky felt the scales on the underside of his palm receding, leaving just a small amount of human flesh. What...what was going on. As he stood there, an inhuman light pulsing from his body, his scales easily sliding over jagged rocks, he could feel himself once more becoming human. First his arms, then his face, he was Eniky again. Eniky.

Finally, he was wholly human in all ways. The dark life of Mel no longer pulsed through him. He was the demigod once more. A demigod powerful enough to survive in melbyreth for thousands of years.

He was Eniky.

Fallen Angel X

Klara PoV:

Klara scolded herself in her mind. She failed to interpret the man's mind. She sighed and walked towards Koji when a blue light began to shine from Eniky. She watched as the man's figure transformed. She felt it would be easier to negotiate with him now. She motioned for Koji to come and they approached him once more.

Quote from: KlaraEniky. May we ask for your assistance?

legacyblade

Eniky

He was...alive. After centuries living in hell, kept alive by the black hellish counterfeit of life Mel's power gave, he was truly alive again. Still in Melbyreth, true, but he didn't belong in Celenath. The beauty, the sun, the blue sky...he didn't deserve it. He was a perversion of nature, half god, half man. He banished himself, by authority of the godly half of himself. However, maybe it was time to live again. He held the key to get out of Melbyreth, he held the Legacyblad, the legendary sword that couldn't be used except by the one it had chosen. Or of course if the one it had chosen gave up his right, and gave the Legacyblade to you.

But then there was this shapeshifter. This...manipulating, lying, dark being. She should die. But no, he was simply a man, even if part god. It was not his place to decide her fate. However, help her? "Help you? And why would I do that? You who wears Avenal's face, masks her true face to mislead others. What business have I with one such as yourself?"

Fallen Angel X

Klara PoV:

Quote from: KlaraSurely you jest. Or perhaps you've yet to realize you are indebted to me. It is I, although unintentionally, that has enabled you to return to your former self. The very least you can do to thank me is to help me and my friend here escape. Unless you're a dishonorable man and a disgraceful half god.

Koji PoV:

Quote from: KojiYes kind sir. We can surely use your aid. If not her, than you can do it for me, a man of good intentions.

He was still taking the situation in. However, he took note that he owed the woman his life, twice.

legacyblade

Eniky

She hadn't helped him. But the fact remained that they were stranded in Melbyreth. No one deserved to live in that hell. "I will help you. But only if you change out of Avenal's form. You may want to hurry, I have little patience for people like you." Eniky let the Legacyblade fade back into his soul. He'd been restored, restored by the soul contained in the Legacyblade. He didn't need to constantly hold it to stay himself. His full power hadn't returned. He was no god, his Magic didn't regenerate. But he still controlled Mel's power. If all else failed, he could fall back to that in a fight.

"Now hurry. With the Legacyblade, I can break the seal. It's two days journey from here. We should leave now."