Myriad Souls RP Thread

Started by Vell, November 11, 2008, 10:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

Leggx POV:

I awoke to the sound of a castle...I had been transported but where? the they noticed me and a mage walked over*yawn* I feel sleepy.

end POV

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Valcos

November 27, 2008, 08:58:37 pm #41 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:20:21 pm by Valcos
Yak:

He had followed the footprints all the way to a small town. A little girl ran by screaming at the top of her lungs, she was being chased by three skeletons! Yak quickly shot at them, stopping them in their tracks, he impressively shot the skeletons spines causing the top part of their bodies to come crashing to the floor.

Quote from:  YakHaHa!!! You see that Whitey? That was almost record time!

Yak, jumped out from his postion, showing himself with pride. He walked over to the corpses, and stood tall over them, then slung his rifle over his shoulder.

Quote from:  YakHey little girl... you alright?

He gave a smirk to the guards, just to show that he got there first. Whitey let out a screech, informing him that there was something else. Yak looked in the direction from where the girl came running from, and saw a tall, a dark skinned person, with purely red eyes. He was able to see him very clearly, since Yak can see 20x20 from hundreds of yards away. But, Yak was caught up in his marksmanship, so he turned back to the soldiers and the girl, like he saw nothing.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Klara began to cry. They were fake tears but very convincing. She knew this little act had probably taken any suspicions away from her. But now she had to consider the new guy. Her next few words would have to determine her next actions as well, they were going to have to be pretty damn convincing. Her tears would make it more believable but now her next phase completely depended on this next phrase. She knew that the worm from earlier was considerably strong and could hold it's own. If her gamble was right, a majority of the soldiers would have to be sent to apprehend it. Any of the other entities she's met may not cut it. It would have to be leggx.

Quote from: KlaraM-My parents.. I got seperated from them. We were.. We were attacked by a giant worm! I ran away as fast as I could but.. b-but..

She began to sob harder. She fell to her knees and began to beg.

Quote from: KlaraPlease, I left them back at a waterfall near here.

Her words were barely understood through all the sobbing. But she knew she was getting a reaction from everyone. Her next step would have to be thought out carefully, she'd have to make sure no suspicions were made on her. She also noted the threat that the figure back at the cave posed. "It'll have to be dealt with soon" she thought.

(End of PoV)

Sorry Scoace. I got my reasons, it's semi-explained in the PoV. And LB, if you want, you can team up with the soldiers if they come across you :D

scoace13

November 27, 2008, 09:47:20 pm #43 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:56:22 pm by scoace13
Cora'sPOV:
Aperantly he didnt hear me. Well least there wasn't a fight ima lose my water spirit soon beter return it ten *Cora returns the water spirit and Wind spirit enhancment*(spirit count=0). Hmmm this must be the place where they keep Leggx...well then lets begin. *a fire spirit is summoned as an enhancement; a light spirit is summoned as an enhancement; they are combined and placed upon the sword*(spirit count=1.5) .*Cora swing the sword in the direction of a near by tree thunder jumps form the blade and destroyes the tree*. There thats is fit enought worning for all who will stand in my way."IF YOU WILL RELEASE MY BROTHER, NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU" I shouted. and there are the tearm of agreement. One of the gaurds shouted back "we have no such brother of yours". Then form the back of the village a roar and Leggx stood. No brother...heh...they were well warned. I charged.
end POV

guards POV: im doing this one to take Cora's attack out of first person.

thday was a strange day first a girl was chased by skeletons into the village but then they were shot down and finally this huge brute comes from the forest with thunder on his sword shouting "IF YOU WILL RELEASE MY BROTHER, NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU". Well I shouted back"we have no such brother of yours". and of course at that time the demon snake that the soldirs had been transporting reared up this was going to get bad. then he charged he swung his sword and lightning struck down the gaurd beside me I ran for my life...as he barrelled past the pair with the skelotons. i remember he said"i summon the spirit of rock fight by my side" and the this huge mass of rock just sprang up form the ground and started in on destroying every thing then he said "spirit of rock be gone" i summon the siprits of Recaul fight with me "and all of the dead spirits of the land even one form the hawk it seemd was fighting against the soldiers stationed there and then the demond escaped just roared and reversed the gravity of the town flipping buildings people and even the ground itself in places the town was devstated and to make things worse the sword guy now had wings (spirit count=2.5) and was flying effortlessly slaughtering the soldiers...then after dropping his wings he said "raze" or somthing like that reached into yes into his sword and pulled out this ghost and said be my armor and there it was fresh armor made entirely of thesame rock of the demon...this couldn't be the "brother" he was refering to is it...if so were doomed. now the catupults have arrived im one of the last surviving soldiers it seem he's left the traveres and the villagers alone and thenhe says "return spirit of Leggx" recall out his wings seconds before the ne graviyl fails and all is dropped form the sky. *ah* ow. im alive but hevily ingured and there he is standing over me with that sword but i will not run...ill fight... i swing my sword at him it hits his blade and he says try this one and hands me his sword...its heavy i feel like im tryign to lift the gates of better still the whole town...

end POV

Cora's POV:
after the last soldier was dead I said to the travelers "thank you for not interfreing for all i wanted was the rescue of my brother" *leggx approaches Cora*
end POV
oh yeah  serious fightin going on....did that belong in battle thread? since ther were others present???

its ok......but um i dont think thely remebr much after this post..just throwin down that leggx was captured but it took an army...and it was eariler
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Diokatsu

*Kirema steps into the inn looking quite cheerful, dispite having spent the night without his tent as it was blown away in the wind*

Kirema looked around, his eyes scanning the whole of the inn and, upon catching sight of the captain, he slowly approached.

"Let me buy you that drink, I'd like to ask you something..." Kirema said with a little feigned malice in his voice.

Kirema sat down and looked into the captains eyes, waiting for a response...

Fallen Angel X

Klara stood in shock. This was an important phase in her plan. It's clear she would need to think over her situation now. But not here, here she would just attract attention. But, perhaps she could use this to her advantage. She knew that leggx didn't know that she was Klara and as such he could be easily manipulated. She had to foresee the next couple of events however. If she ran, she could move on to a different town and completely forget this one but this worm couldn't be left alone. It had ruined one of her elaborate plots and could not be forgiven. In her eyes this was a defeat until she destroys leggx and the town. She would stay close to leggx and plot his demise but until then, she had to lay low. Her next step would be to cover up this girl's story while escaping.

Quote from: KlaraT-That's the monster! That worm.. kill-k-killed my parents! I-I can't stay here...

She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran away. If anyone had any suspicions, the recent actions would definetly make them more focused on the worm at hand. And that would stall time for Klara as she prepared for a completely different plan.

Valcos

Yak:

Yak was there, standing over the body of the skeletons. He was quite irritated that this worm had taken his glory. Yak obvious knew that shooting this gigantic worm up close would not solve anything. He will just have to wait and see what will happen. Whitey came down from the sky and landed on Yaks arm.

Quote from:  YakWhitey, (Yaks voice went to a whisper) can you go scout that cave, where you saw that odd man?

White Death followed Yaks orders, and flew off.
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

8) :ninja:(aka cool ninja)

Leggx POV

"cora we must leave the people here do not like us"I said. "good point"he said *leggx uses tunnel;and cora follows after,they leave a tunnel*

(on the other side of the tunnel)

"we'll ambush the soldiers here"I said. he said"good enought". *cora opens the spirit gate;leggx uses harden and compress*...(they wait)...then Cora said" the man with the haw i feel it he is diffrent if we should fight him leave him to me he hold a small measure of my power how this is i do not know but i intend to find out"
End POV

Vell

-Melz's Inn-

"oh?" the captain said, sipping his wine. "a question?" he laughed, "lets hear it."

before Kirema could speak up, however, he put a hand up and said, "ready the army. I have a feelign we'll need to use them soon." someone ran out of the inn. "now, a question?" he seemed so damned amused.

Valcos

Yak:

Yak, got a little bored, so he decided to start a conversation.

Quote from:  YakIm pretty damn thirsty!!! Im going to the bar.... wheres that at?
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

this should be the last long post ill be doing in a while...
Leggx and cora's Pov:(third person for these)
Leggx and Cora have been waiting for a while no one has shown up Leggx says "We must go back it is obvious that no soldiers have been called no oen escaped that means even the villagers...you have to appoligise to the travelers you could have hurt them". But the Cora interupts saying"I will go you stay here. if you are seen again then anytime somthing goes wrong you will be blamed."
He continued" Lend me a rock and some of your blood I think you should 'dissapear' for a while Leggx I find some way to call you when your safe".

Then cora carves a rock to fit the size and shape of Leggx's head afterwards he takes the blood that leggx gives him and cover the stone with it. cora then took the rock and went back through the tunnel.

(the other side of the tunnel)

cora exits the tunnel."hail" he said "for i have slain the beast he shal not trouble you no more". Cora then approached the remaining traveler and asid" I must appologise for my actions earlier the sight or sound of that beast drives me mad with anger and all though for life is lost...but here stands the proof that i can be saved i have taken his head." kneeling at the others feet he places the 'head' "there" he says" please accept this as a token of my sorrow for my actions this day.should ther be anything I can do to help you I will always be present"

end POV

Fallen Angel X

Klara returned home in frustration. She'd never had a failure like that before. That worm would pay, oh yes, it would pay dearly. She sought her stash of bones and grabbed enough for a set of five skeletons. Her anger renewed her strength, passion, and bloodthirst. It was clear that by the end of the day, someone had to die. It wasn't often Klara was angered, let alone phased by anything. But she was in a terrifying rage. She grabbed several magical devices and sorted through them. She already inspected the worm's sturdy exterior. Nothing in her arsenal was strong enough to kill it so she'd settle for sealing it in an underground tomb. But such a task would require time and she wanted vengeance NOW. She composed herself. She restrained herself and thought over how she would pull this off. She had 5 scrawny skeletons, a couple of mines, surviving guards in the town and her intellect. Before she herself would do anything, she would see how the guards respond to it. If they didn't do anything, it was clear they weren't doing their job.

She shifted into the form of a woman in her 20s. Nothing extraordinary about her, average looking with not too shabby clothes. She entered the town and if anyone asked her who she was, she was a traveller seeking refuge. Nothing too out of the ordinary, right? She approached a house and looked around, there were no witnesses around to see what she would do next. She quietly picklocked the door and entered. There was a man sleeping in his bedroom, perfect. She ate him in his sleep. She realized she hadn't fed in awhile. She then took the form of her victim. She sifted through his belongings looking for anything to help her play the role better just in case. She thought of where to spy first. "The bar would be perfect." She thought. Nothing like listening to drunk soldiers and it was easier to blend in since the role she was playing was a man who was a regular bar-goer. It took a bit of time but she found the bar and sat down. She eyed who appeared to be the captain and a man talking with him.

Valcos

(I think im the traveler xD)

Yak:

Quote from:  YakMe? You are apologizing to me?!?

Yak found this somewhat funny, since he just arrived here. But, Yak walked up the the very large man and shook his hand.

Quote from:  YakDont worry about... as long as the worm is slain!

Yak was more concerned about getting to that bar, but was distracted by a very beautiful woman,

Quote from:  YakWell... Um. I have to go! So I think you should honestly give this to someone of this town. Im just a traveler.

Yak, quickly ran after the girl, it seems she had heady into a bar. So, he followed.

-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

November 28, 2008, 12:36:48 am #53 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 12:43:38 am by scoace13
Cora's Pov: (also in third person)

ah...a drink dosen't sound too bad...but I need to find out where the king is...if some how i can convince him that leggx(i likke this spelling better than the origional) is dead then we wont have as many problems...though im not going to walk around with this head much longer...but heading to the bar isn't a bad idea.

(inside the bar)

cora enter a bar as he does people turn and look at him two guards inquire about the head and so he says "This is the head of the deamon from a while ago I have slain it and brought back its still bleeding head" he thrusts the head into the arms of a guard as people form the village rush to here his tale...though a few people are wary of him. he concludes his tale and goes to get a drink.

end POV

Valcos

Yak:

Yak had sat down at the bar, sitting beside this attractive lady. He ordered a couple drinks before he prepared to talk to her, but being such a light weight, he cant hold his drinks down to well, especially after the thirteenth shot. He tried to compose himself.

Quote from:  YakW-weeee-WEELLLLLL.... Slello purteh ladez!

He sounded ridiculous, he was not the same person he was when he walked into the bar ten minutes before. The lady got up from her seat beside him, and walked away from Yak. Moments later, Cora, the extremely large man from earlier, walked into the bar.

Quote from:  YakEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!! Cuma her... budz... tak tuh meh?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Aqua

The sparring match between Dikura and Sakura begun.

Dikura got out her staff and took a readied stance.

"Do you have a weapon, Sakura?" she said.

"No, I trust in Nature enough to know that she will provide for all I need," the other combatant replied.

"Okay, well... here I come then!" Dikura announced with vigor.

The elven warrior moved the distance between Sakura and her, as if gliding, and swung her staff for a strike to the nymph's shoulder.  Sakura, thinking fast, but unsure, called upon plants within the ground to come up and shield her.

The plants, however, were not fast enough.  Sakura fell to the floor, and Dikura ran up to her.

"Oh my gosh!  I didn't mean to knock you down... you okay?" Dikura inquired.

Sakura grunted as she sat up.  

"Yes, but..." she ended questionably.  In a flash, vines entangled Dikura's legs and threw her to the floor.  "I hope you mind I didn't do that."  

The vines receeded and both the combatants got up.  Their eyes crossed, each with a determined look in her eyes.  Dikura used Aqua Shot while Sakura made a flurry of leaves with her Leaf Kunai, each of these moves targetting the opposing females.

The first leaves cut through the water Dikura shot and sliced the latter's arm.  Dikura used her Elven Feats to easily maneuver her body to dodge the rest of the incoming leaves.  She then gather water streams with both hands and was about to hurl the magic at Sakura.  A loud shriek, however, halted the battle, as both contestants froze under the sudden noise.

"Wonder what that was..." Dikura inquired.

"Sounds like a feminine voice, one that is aged I would say," Sakura replied.

Dikura took the water and instead, used it to heal her arm.  She then announced, "Let's go check it out.  We'll continue this spar later."

"Agreed."

The two females brushed off and strutted towards the direction where the sound came.

Fallen Angel X

Klara noted the presence of Cora. The scum returned for whatever reason. To her, it seemed as though he was holding leggx's head but she was skeptical. For the brief moments she saw Cora, she knew that he and leggx were related in some way. After all, he wouldn't call leggx his brother for nothing. She also took into consideration that Cora had fought to save leggx. It was clear that Cora wouldn't actually kill leggx. She ran several scenarios through her head. Leggx could be dead and Cora, in an attempt to save himself, is using the head to make amends. They could be using that head as a ploy to escape the eyes of population. She wasn't quite familiar with the race and any of their habits. It was possible that they could molt. It was possible for him to shrink into the form of just a head. It was clear she was going to need to research the species.

She noted the appearance of the sniper who quickly tore apart her decoy skeletons. She wondered how easily he could be manipulated. She saw how he was drunk. She noted it down in her head. It was something she could exploit.

scoace13

(that is supposed to read come here buddy talk to me right) :???: :wacko:

Cora's Pov: (again in third person it seem to be neater that way)

when cora had finished his story and was headingover for a drink he was call be the traveler he met outside. He decides that a compainon to drink with for a while might not be such a bad idea, so he sits down next to him and says"hi my name is Cora and I am on a quest to free my brother whom the king has wrongfuly imprisoned, I am a shaman a man of spirits and your that you have with you is of particular intrest...you have power I can show you this power." he continues "But first I must know, what is you name?"

End pov

Valcos

Yak:

Yak, looked at this man as he talked, not really understanding his words. He completely forgot why he had called this man over, but all he could think of was why he had a giant head with him.

Quote from:  YakWh-.... HEAD!

Yak attempted to get off the chair, but couldn't even find the energy to budge. He tried once again, but just fell to the floor. He had passed out.

(So... you people can do something with me xD, possibly wake me up later or something tend to my hangover.)
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

cora's pov

after the traveler passed out cora thought this is my chance at his spirit...he stood and said "it's ok I know this man we traveled to together not long ago." cora picks up the traveler and carries him out to the woods.

(the woods)
"now where is that bird...hmmmm"he says to himself i do not see him i shal have to settle for another time but i must speak with that spirit.

"wake up, wake up sir" you'll catch cold in this night"
end pov