Myriad Souls RP Thread

Started by Vell, November 11, 2008, 10:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

Yak:

He awoke, to see the large man towering over him. Yak, reached to his belt to drink some of his water, the one from the river earlier. The water helped him concentrate better.

Quote from:  YakAH! Why am I out here?!?

Yak saw White Death flying high over him, Cora unable to see him. It was also dark outside by now. Yak and Whitey had the ability to sense what each other were thinking, which would explain why it always looks like Yak is just talking to a bird. But, Whitey flew back to the bar, in search of help. Yak didn't have any of his weapons on him, so he was unable to defend himself at the moment.

Quote from:  Yak (thinking)I should just keep him busy while I wait for help. I dont know what this man wants.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

November 28, 2008, 01:46:48 am #61 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 01:48:26 am by scoace13
"yuo passed out...and there was another monster coming towards the village i carried you with me...im going to go back a fight it you stay here"cora says. Then he leaves

(near the village)
cora summons the spirit of fire as an ally..."fight me" he says. and so they spar. people from the village start to run. cora thinks 'the hawk the hawk where is it?!'

end pov
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Fallen Angel X

Cora wasn't at the top of her priorities right now. The sniper.. He was important to Cora somehow. She wanted to know why. She tracked the footprints and eventually caught up to the sniper. He was conscious, a tad bit disoriented but conscious none the less. She sat down.

Quote from: KlaraHe's terrorizing the village again. I'm not sure who's worse, him or the monster he's fighting.

She looked at the sniper. He clearly had no idea who she was. She would explain later...

Quote from: KlaraWell, I'm a total stranger, I understand. Might as well introduce myself. Name's Claus. I saw you tear those skeletons apart.

scoace13

Cora's POV:(back to first for this post)

hmmmm, apperantly my act wasn't fooling everyone i saw somerun off straight toward where the sniper was I would have to be more convincing...*the spirit gate is opened and cora summons 100 fire spirits to fight against him* (spirit count n/a) hmmm ill have to wait for when they get close ennought then Ill close the gateitt be the three of us in my territory *cora summons a kind spirit to heal him thriughout the fight*

end POV
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Valcos

Yak:

Yak sat up, to see another man in his face. He was some what wondering why he kept waking up to men? But, that wasn't his concern, he needed to know what was going on.

Quote from:  YakI need to know what is going on!

He, sent out Whitey to patrol the areas, with great stealth of course, while he talked to the man.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

November 28, 2008, 02:42:20 am #65 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:52:54 am by Fallen Angel X
   She stared at him for a moment. She would go on a limb and trust the man with some of her information. She knew that he had several weakness she could exploit anyways. She handed him his gun, as an offering of peace.

Quote from: KlaraI'm not quite human, you see. I can shapeshift. And well, I have a little vendetta on that man you talked to in the inn. And I think you'd be an important tool in his murder. The name like I said earlier, is Claus. I've got an idea... *her voice became a whisper* I'm going to transform to an identical you. Using your gun, you're going to blow his brains out.

She began to shift into the form of the sniper. She copied his form to the last thread on his clothes. As an extra precaution she called 5 of her skeletons. They hid underground, a new tactic she had developed.

Valcos

November 28, 2008, 02:48:21 am #66 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:50:15 am by Valcos
Yak:

Yak, quickly took to a hiding position, one that was to far but was unnoticeable (with his camo), knowing he didnt have much time. It was also in a good range for a none miss able shot. The spot where we are is a good distance away from the town, making it a quiet kill. Our trap was set and the only thing left was to wait. Whitey made a loud screech while sitting on Claus' shoulder.

(when you come into radius, i think it is Battle thread.)
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

Cora's POV(the stuff in <> are cora's thoughts this for the most part is third person)
<...i cannot keep fighting like this, I am running low on energy and the gate has stared to close where are they...i cannot keep it open...at this rate Ill be the one trapped inside the spirit world...>  Cora i weakening visably the villager see the he is 'defending' thier homes and go out to help. <crap this is over as soon as they start beating on the spirits...must...return them...*spirits return through the gate*, now to bring out a replica army *recaul*. even still this will not do i must retreat.> Cora 'collapses' the soldiers and villager keep fighting around him.

end pov

just saying 100 spirits is hard to maintain...he still here though..

Fallen Angel X

Klara grew impatient. His goal in the town seemed more important than the sniper. She looked at the sniper, if he is worth any value to him, it may as well be a trap. She told the sniper to stay hidden. She will bring Cora here, herself. She approached the town and noticed a battle. There was no Cora. She saw a portal nearby,she picked up a rock and threw it in. It landed safely enough. She did however, have a terrible premonition. If she stepped in there, it may be a trap as well. Perhaps she was being too cautious but..

Quote from: KlaraWhy risk it?

She called forth her skeletons and sent them in. To her, they were disposable. She used an amateur spell in necromancy, she would see what one of her skeleton's saw. Her skills weren't that that great however and she got a glimpse of about a second. It was a hulking mass on the floor. She was curious as to what it was and had the skeletons fetch it for her. They brought it out and restrained it. It was Cora.

She plotted her next step. Bring him back. She figured it to be 1000 times more difficult but something seemed to have taken a toll on him. Perhaps he summoned all of these beasts and it took drained him. She recalled Cora's battle with the guards. A skill like this was within his capabilities. But regardless, there was barely any resistance. She brought him back to the secluded spot in the forest.

Valcos

Yak:

Yak came out from cover and walked up to Claus (which is Klara). There in front of him, was the body of the large man, Cora. Earlier, Yak and Claus, the young man who returned his rifle, had formed a temporary alliance. The deal was to kill Cora, since he was to believe that he couldn't do it himself. Yak, looked at the restraint man, he felt some sympathy for him, but that was only momentarily. The man tried to move, but he couldnt, the strength of the five skeletons was to much for his weakened body.

Quote from:  YakI cant help it... I have an unknown rage for you.

Yak, took off Cora's helmet, then steadied his aim. The cross hairs came right between his eyes. He waited a second, almost as if he wasn't going to shoot, then a shot was fired.
-Oscar De La Hoya

scoace13

November 28, 2008, 04:52:17 am #70 Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 05:21:06 am by scoace13
no POV
*the gate closes and every thing inside is destroyed...form the forest floor comes leggx...he activale gravivty flip and firespin...* *next he target Klara with Inner quake destruction...*

Leggx pov

he said come when the gate closed...but it was too late he died and it closed...and he wasnt near it why...i will not hold back....this land i will tear it up for miles...*skill gravity flip activates; combo skill fire spin activates*...thier still alive ah well their hurt badly...him it had to be ...*'claus'//klara is targeted for inner quake destruction*...leggx has a change of heart and begins plotting...he droppes her and leaves...
end pov

Vell

this should have been in the Battle Thread as soon as Cora was captured and about to be shot.

because now somethign in this thread isn't as it was posted.

before Cora could be shot Leegx's gravity flip lifted Yak into the air, causing him to miss, but the skill Fire Spin didn't do much since Leegx was too far a distance away. and then Leegx leaves Cora weakened with Klara and Yak so he's prolly about to die anyway.

Fallen Angel X

Klara got back up. She dusted off her clothes and looked at Cora. The sniper missed b/c of the gravity flip but Cora was still tired. Now that leggx had abandoned him, he was alone. No one to save him. It was clear that his and leggx's bond wasn't to close right now, otherwise Leggx would've sensed atleast some form of life from Cora. She smirked.

Quote from: KlaraTsk Tsk. So much for your worm pal. Don't worry, it'll be quick.

She unsheathed her sword. It had been awhile since she had ever used it. She took aim for his eye and thrusted the sword down hard. She looked at the sniper.

Quote from: KlaraThat worm is a menace to this world. It can bring about mass destruction. I plan on hunting it. I don't care what you do after this. I don't intend to harm you, I owe you one after all.

She began to walk away towards her house. She felt as though Leggx would track the sniper down. She was safe, her form could change. It would be hard for Leggx to tell it was her if she changed form but the sniper wasn't so lucky. She was a monster but she owed him one. She'll travel with the sniper. It was clear that leggx wouldn't be content with either of us living. She'd do what she could to protect him.

Vell

Vyazar turned.

that Worm was big.

Vyazar's sword - for which he became an Eternity Born for - was... long, its standard mode, at the moment.

the sword was the only thing physical of him

"Leegx." his voice, as usual, could be heard; as the whisperings of wind. "Cora." he looked at the necromancer monster. "Klara."

scoace13

Leggx's POV:(again thought = <> speach equals"" adn therest is third person)

<he may be dead now but all is fine...I still remember where the old man lives...I will create an army...any army like no man has ever seen. If cora cannot live out his peaceful goals then no one will...this time when i march I will burn the world...if they would assinate him for protecting a village for trying to stand with honor...I will never forgive such underhanded tatics...Their master mind will pay...I I will make them.>
leggx seets off towards the old man laughting...

End POV

so uh any one want to join leggx's nobal crusade...eh....help a nobla man reclaim honor for his brother who was slain in underhandedness...

Diokatsu

"I was wondering", Kirema said to the captain, " if you might perchance have information on a certain bard? I believe he was well known for his thoughts on mysticism. I'm ard pressed to find anyone of the sort, and any person you could refer me to would be accepted."

Fallen Angel X

Klara had a feeling in her gut. There was more to do here stilll however she would have to refrain from doing them for now. She pondered how she'd get close to the sniper without revealing her identity to him. She thought of a half-decent scenario that could work.

Quote from: KlaraActually, we shouldn't think about that right now. We just won a tough battle. Let's celebrate by having a drink at the inn.

Would he accept Klara's offer? She decided this question would play the pivotal role of deciding what major thing she'll do next.

scoace13

Leggx POV:(same as last except my comments are in () kinda like this one)

<Hmm. I need some way to approach people and recruit them to an army.>
Leggx wanders aboutn the forest looking for somthing. He stops in suprise, there before him is the old man who created Cora.
<he, he will be useful.>
"old man" Leggx said and the borke down 'sobbing' (note the italics...they denote that all is not as it seems).
"Cora, Cora they've slaughtered him...killed for trying to protect a village. please help me"Leggx continued.
finally after a while the old man looked at Leggx and "said follow me"...

end POV

Valcos

Yak:

Quote from:  Yak (thinkingI MISSED! How!?!

Yak was not sure how he missed, since it all happened so fast. He felt bad for Cora, he didn't really understand what was happening at the town, he was drunk. But, Claus, was asking him a question.

Quote from:  YakUm... I had enough to drink. Thanks anyways. I'm going to be headed somewhere else, I'll heal us first though.

Yak placed his hand on Claus, since directly in front of him, he could heal the majority of his injuries. Doing so, this also healed himself to. Yak, took off running to the cave, where he saw that odd man. Whitey followed closely.

Quote from:  YakLater!
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Klara noticed the direction the sniper was headed. It was in the direction of her house. Or atleast close to the cave. She released her skeletons and put the bones in her pouch. For now, the cave was compromised. But she felt like she needed to see what was going on. She was about to head over to the cave, when she paused. She needed a new form. She shifted into the form of a 30 year old lady with clothes similar to an adventurer. The form had long red hair and the body was considerable well developed. She had a new role to play and it would be quite interesting.

She stopped by her house first and picked up a normal longsword. Her bone rapier had already been seen and it could compromise her disguise. She picked up a few of her potions and put them in a bag. She picked up the book on Necromancy, if she did need to go anywhere she would atleast brush up on her necromancy skills. She was armed enough and ready to go. She headed off to the cave.