Any good DBZ 3D game for the PC?

Started by Fantasist, November 14, 2008, 05:26:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

Seriously, Isn't there ANY good DBZ 3D fighting game for the PC? I've tried Mugen which is far from 3D, but that's not at all enough. If someone knows anything, could you please tell me?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Shadonking

i have i freind that im trying to get to be a member here and he has made a cool DBZ fighting game. if he joins i'll send him to this topic

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Fantasist

Cool, is it 3D? Ah, doesn't matter, I'll take a look anyway.

But seriously, it's a bit dissappointing that there's NO official DBZ fighting game for the PC. It needn't be too great or exactly like the console games...

Hey, are there any 3D fighting games for the PC, and not just DBZ? Like, maybe Tekken? Google, here I come!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Valcos

Ah! There was one on steam it was called ESF (Earth Special Forces) :^_^':
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Captain Planet? Never heard of it... but I used to play ESF like 4 years ago tho.... so not sure whats its like now xD. I quit playing it i was to knub at it :<_<:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Diokatsu

Captain Planet was an old cartoon I believe that was about these teenagers who saved the world and their planet and something about this pedo-rapist called Captain Planet who appeared when they got naked and pushed vehemently together in telephone booths

Blizzard

The first half of the sentence is the same as I remember the cartoon. But the second one... O_o

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

QuoteThe first half of the sentence is the same as I remember the cartoon. But the second one... O_o

Yeah...

After lots of googling, I've found out that there is, in fact, no official DBZ 3D game for the PC. There are some mods of other games which include ESF (Earth's Special Forces) and BFP (Bid For Power), both of of which were approached by Funimation with cease and desist orders. There's only one decent game for PS1, DBZ legends, which is fun in the beggining but gets repetitive very soon. I mentioned PS1 b/c there's a proper working PS1 emulator. Now the games I REALLY wanted to play are for the PS2. The emulator is available, but it's far from perfect. Minimim requirements include a 8/9 series GeForce graphics card or equivalent, 3.0 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM and so on.

Bottom line: BIG BUMMER for DBZ fans like me :(

PS:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Caaap tain Plaaa net
Heee's a heee ro
He's the poooo wer
Mag nifaaaaid
Figh ting foooor thaaAA
Plaaa net's saaai de

Yeah, I watched it like crazy when I was a kid ._.

Blizzard

Punn

GAX

lol....this topic just gave me the perfect idea for my new combo...

In the words of Ted Turner....
CAPTAIN PLANET!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Fantasist

Vell

um. how much SPAM got in here without my influence?

Calintz

Yeah, I'm gonna make it.
I will let you know when it's finished =)

Vell

Calintz

Lol...

I have been contemplating making a DBZ fan game for a long time.
Alas, it will not be 3-D, but it will be good if I make it.

Just never mind me, I am babbling, Lol =)

Fantasist

@Ulta: Not much, Ulta, don't worry :P

@Cal: GAH! False hope! You gave me false hope! I'm coming to get you Cal, I'm coming for you... :ninja:

Vell

I think all CP should get together to work on a DBZ fan game.

Fantasist

If that is the case, what should the engine be? And what game are we talking about here? An RPG? A side-scroller or a fighting game?
...it's not like it's gonna get anywhere :'(