Battle dome Add on V1.1

Started by nathmatt, November 21, 2008, 11:33:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

November 21, 2008, 11:33:53 am Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:03:06 pm by nathmatt
BATTLE DOME
Version: 1.1
Type: ADD ON

Introduction

A battle add on to make games like star ocean or even battle arenas

Features

• transport ur charactor to a map where u battle & return back to same position after battle
  • control what enemies u get throught variables
  • also the 2 other enemies are random
  • enimies now chase you

Screenshots

Not realy needed

Demo

Instructions

• OK to add enemies to the list just need to add a page to the enemies using a variable
  • and add a condition branch using that variable to change the name of the event to the name of the enemy

Credits and Thanks

• Me
  • Blizzard for abs that is required which is used in this demo
  • shdwlink1993 & aqua for the new update enimies chase you

Author's Notes

No notes as of yet
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ozoke

what does it do?,

my rmxp wont play it.

nathmatt

just copy the game file & paste it over mine & it will work it teleports u to another map to battle creats the  enemie u were att by & 2 random enemies & teleports u back to the spot ui wetre be4 the battle
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ozoke

ah, so its like a battle arena so blizz-abs dont have to be active on every map.

nathmatt

yea or to make games like star ocean
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

You should name the system appropriately. -_-
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Fantasist

Unless I'm mistaken, Reives' game Quintessence uses a similar system. Nice, I'll try it :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

nathmatt

yea it uses alot of variables but its best i can do with events
Join Dead Frontier
My script

nathmatt

going to try to update this to be mostly script maybe a little event
Join Dead Frontier
My script