Scripting in RGSS Ruby for Intermediate and Experts

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 09:31:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

The first one really doesn't work, but I have no problems the other two. O_o *uploads the first one again*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Juan

the first two download file but theres a file corrputed error when I try to open them.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

It's something with a version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. It just won't open some files. I've seen that problem on various PCs, even though they had the same version of the reader as I did. But I was never able to figure out what the problem is. I guess you specifically have to satisfy yourself with the .doc version. =/

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Or try Foxit Reader, an awesome replacement for adobe.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

computerwizoo7

Ryex

*Gasp* Blizz I've kept a copy of this book every sense i started to learn to script and it has been a great help even though I only understood about half of it at any one time (alias was by far the most confusing thing in there)
today I read it again an discovered something, I can understand just about every concept you talk about now! I might not under stand the more detailed descriptions of the inner-workings of the CPU andthe exact difference between hash and array is still a bit confusing too, but everything else is clear!

so I must extend my gratitude for providing me with a tool as wonderful as this, and I can say with pride that I can consider myself a intermediate scripter thanks to your help! :P Thanks Blizz!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

May 16, 2009, 04:17:23 am #27 Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:01:41 pm by Blizzard
Thanks. ^_^

EDIT: *coughs* I should probably go through this once and improve it.

BetaGod

I know this is old, but i couldn't resist the urge to post and say THANKS DUDE! You are awesom  :D
I am a god in BETA status and therefore, i may contain bugs and such.