[RESOLVED] Artwork Viewer...[Completed by Blizzard]

Started by Calintz, January 16, 2008, 12:28:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Ok...
I'm back and I'll check that out right now.....Thank you Blizzard
Also, I tried copying this script and changing the scene and window and junk so that I could have the exact same setup for viewing Tuts by calling $scene = Scene_Blakestutorials.new, but everytime I call either, just the tut pics come up.

@Blizzard:
I finished the basic look for your request, check him out in the workshop, and let me know what you think...

Nortos

do you want a tut viewer that shows an image of tut that has writing? I could probably edit this for you with Blizz's artbook

Calintz

I want the 2 to be seperate...
I have two items that are supposed to call seperate things.

I have "Blake's Artbook" which when used, activates a common event that calls "$scene = Scene_Blakesartwork.new"
And I have "Blake's Notebook" which when used, is supposed to call a window EXACTLY the same as the artwork, but simply showthe TUT's instead, because the TUT's are also .png picture files.

Nortos

k I'll dll Blizz's latest one and do it for u I think be pretty esy

Calintz

Nortos

Here it's, *note I didn't get rid of the bestiary viewable from tut bit as well so just never turn the one in the tut viewer to true* I was too lazy :P

here's the link and to add a name and pic ect it's same as in the artwork viewer just under TUTNAMES and TUTFILES

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ja0jd

Calintz

January 21, 2008, 10:40:00 pm #26 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:41:27 pm by Calintz16438
Ok, so where is the script??

I played the demo, and it works just as good as Blizz's. You did a good job, but I can't get the script because you encypted it, and the editable game file isn't in there...

Nortos

Lost_Hope

oh btw, i was wondering if anyone knew how to make like a journal section in the menu?The menu that says like your stats and save,load,shutdown, etc.?
In my game I need something like this cuase the main character keeps a journal...any ideas???

Nortos

you could always use this and just put in a new text picture or do you want more of a quest script? There's quest scripts around and once you found one I could put it in ur menu for you, Blizzard said I think he's making one as well but that might be a while

Calintz

January 21, 2008, 11:30:20 pm #30 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:54:32 pm by Calintz16438
All right, checking it out right now, Lol...

P.S. I didn't like how when you would press ESC after you were finished viewing the pics, it would take you back to the map, so I changed the code to make it pop up the menu again  ;D

Edit
Works like a charm, thank you very much Nortos...