[RESOLVED] During battle, screen is too dark?? Lol...

Started by Calintz, January 16, 2008, 12:44:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

All right, so here's what's going on...
I was checking out what the battlers were going to look like in-game, and I made a shocking discovery!!
I use screen color toning when mapping so that the environment looks more realistic right!! Natural.
Well, when I enter into a battle the screen color is way too dark for some reason, hold on...Look at it for yourselves, Lol...How can I possibly fix this?? Lol, never mind...I fixed this, but is still strikes me as a little humerous, so I'll leave it up...

When walking on the map
Spoiler: ShowHide

When in Battle

When in Battle Fixed

Nortos

yeah I know it's like that when use Blizz'sd DDNS as well? I was gonna get round to fixing mine but how did you do it?

Blizzard

January 16, 2008, 06:32:00 am #2 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:32:34 am by Blizzard
class Scene_Battle

alias main_tint_fix main
  def main
    tone = $game_screen.tone.clone
    $game_screen.start_tone_change(Tone.new(0, 0, 0, 0), 0)
    main_tint_fix
    $game_screen.start_tone_change(tone, 0)
  end

end

Goes above main, below RTP scripts, below SDK, below custom scripts.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

January 16, 2008, 06:32:37 am #3 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:33:14 am by Nortos
ohhh ty for that Blizz :) you should pot it on your hints thread if it isn't already there

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

Calintz

Umm...
I just set a new screen tone on the specific troops in the database, and I have it for the span of the battle, and occurs on turn 0 +0x...I like way better than that script, because it's easier to just use the event system, rather than the script, because I can change the background for specific monsters in specific areas without the tone always beiing the same... ;D