Membergroups

Started by Blizzard, January 16, 2008, 09:03:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 16, 2008, 09:03:29 am Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:34:44 am by Blizzard

TitleRequired Post CountPM Inbox Size
Total Beginner010
Trained Member1020
Awakened Visionist5050
Transcended Spirit100100
Ethereal Devastator250150
Astral Trancist500200
Chaos User1000300
Lexima Warrior2000400
Guardian of Chaos3000500
Chaos Ultimate5000500
has over 9000 posts9001500
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

If Nortos' summer holidays don't finish soon, he might be the first to reach Chaos Ultimate. :3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Vell

lol, he just MIGHT be the first...

Sally

can i please how as many posts as i had in the old forum? its not fair :(

Nortos

lol finishing in 2 weeks :P and I don't really care if I'm first and I want energyz me hungry

Zeriab

Blizzard

*his post is being read by you right now*

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

This is also most probably the most massive grave dig in the forum's history until now.

G_G

I cant wait to see the day
5000 posts I'll get someway
I will be a Chaos Ultimate
Boy that'd be great wouldnt it?

Vell

your rhyming sucks. learn some poetry skills.

So I'm almost a Lexima Warrior...

legacyblade

If this is still valid, why is it not stickied? It's nice to know what I can do if I spend enough time on the internet  :naughty:

Ryex

May 20, 2009, 11:36:36 pm #14 Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:39:46 pm by Ryexander
Wow how did one grave digging post get so many Replies? Why am I replying too? How in the world did I get so close to 550 posts when I only crossed the 500 threshold three day ago? Why don't I have a custom title? Why do I only have 28 energy? Why am I asking so many stupid questions? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!!!! *gasp*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

legacyblade

The randomness level of these posts is OVER NINE THOUSAND!

fugibo

Fail, LB. And if I keep up this level of activity, I might hit Trancist soon :P

Blizzard

*deletes the SPAM* >8U

fugibo

Ryex

grave dig: 
100,000 - If I had a dime for every post...
or sticking with the Chaos Project theme.
100,000 - True Chaos
100,000 - Chaos Incarnate
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />