Epick Fail (Rercruiting) Edit 1.0

Started by Dragonmanb, November 28, 2008, 04:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonmanb

November 28, 2008, 04:03:17 pm Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 07:34:02 pm by Dragonmanb
Hey I am looking for a team to help make a project i have been planning so if you are intersted Post.
I will need people who are ok to good or better.

Scripters (you will get weird requests):
Mappers:
Sprite makers (note you will also have to do Animation sprites to):

3rd persons help: StarroidKirby
others:

Story: Val (Valkyrie aviary) Has just turned 16 and is now decideing upon a cereer when Fate interviens. (not i know my spelling sucks ok)
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Blulightning

could you explain a bit more what kind of a game this is? I'd like to help, but I have no idea what you'll need.

Dragonmanb

Well for now its a huge amount of ideas but you can pm me for more info.
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Blulightning

Well, okay, just letting you know that you'll attract more people if you put at least SOME info here.

Tazero

Quote from: Dragonmanb on November 28, 2008, 04:03:17 pm
Hey I am looking for a team to help make a project i have been planning so if you are intersted Post.
I will need people who are ok to good or better.

Scripters (you will get weird requests):
Mappers:Taharo
Sprite makers (note you will also have to do Animation sprites to):

3rd persons help: StarroidKirby
others:

Story: Val (Valkyrie aviary) Has just turned 16 and is now decideing upon a cereer when Fate interviens. (not i know my spelling sucks ok)

Im in

If you were a fish...