Tell us about your self

Started by danesopeezy89, November 29, 2008, 11:08:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

danesopeezy89

November 29, 2008, 11:08:26 pm Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:11:05 pm by danesopeezy89
Tell us about your self such as...

what music do you listen to
or
What you do on your free time

your free to tell us anything  ;)

Diokatsu

Classicla music. More out me later

danesopeezy89

winkio

I listen to lots of music, but I like classical and techno the most.  Although I don't like every classical piece out there.  Same with techno.  many of them suck.  But there are still good songs out there.

Anyways, I play soccer, go to school, play/compose music, and do stuff on my computer, from graphics work to SolidWorks to coding to whatever the hell I feel like.

That's all i got right now.

danesopeezy89

November 29, 2008, 11:21:25 pm #4 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:24:26 pm by danesopeezy89
Oh yeah, I didn't tell what I do  :<_<: I love to Listen to music, I play the guitar, sleep :P, watch tv (favorite show is Tom and Jerry) and work on my game "venture to the dark castle" using blizz abs  :D but I barely go on rmxp though  :^_^':

Starrodkirby86

November 30, 2008, 12:50:01 am #5 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:52:21 am by Starrodkirby86
Rhythm Gamer at heart.

One accurate picture to describe me...(I should get this picture in Post a Picture of Yourself):
Spoiler: ShowHide

Here's a picture of verification:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvkGyflGmA

Other than that, there's nothing much to see about me...I tend to know a lot of stuff, but I just don't apply that knowledge much and instead use it to answer questions...stuff like that...

Though if we're going into interests...You can very well talk to me about gaming, anime, any rhythm gaming (I should know them all), and anything else.

Music I listen to...a Variety of genres. Recently got back into Rock/Pop, and I don't listen to Japanese music as much as I used to (Which is a good sign). Particular favorite genres include:
Rave
Rock
J-pop
J-rap
J-rock
K-rap
K-rock
Oldies

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

November 30, 2008, 02:20:32 am #6 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:22:00 am by Fantasist
Music: Trance (selected), techno, and similar genres. I'm into gaming music, and sometimes metal and hard metal.

Hobbies... RGSS scripting, C practice, watching movies (VERY selected ones), photoshopping, random scribbling (take a book, hold a pen and make it dance. I find the results very amusing). Of course, playing games. Since I don't have a high-end PC or laptop, I'm into older games.

Most importantly, I try to find time to work on my game and it's been getting easier these days.

@Star:
QuoteOne accurate picture to describe me...(I should get this picture in Post a Picture of Yourself):

That's just like you I think :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on November 30, 2008, 02:20:32 am
@Star:
QuoteOne accurate picture to describe me...(I should get this picture in Post a Picture of Yourself):

That's just like you I think :D
Ah-ha, thanks...There are times where I may not seem like that, and that's usually when it's the matter to go serious or really down, but usually if I'm out having fun it's time to go a little nutty. :3

And who doesn't find scribbling around fun...? I mean, back in Elementary school I used to make a giant amount of scribbles and apparently they turned out to make some interesting drawings...Of course, now I'm more into doodles, but only on things I know I can doodle on...

And awesome that can you work on your game now! :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Reygekan

Diokatsu

I,

Do not suck

=)

Anyways. I also love Chrono Trigger since playing it, epic game. I dislike first person shooters, I hate whiners, non-conformists and people who generally are complete and utter weeaboos. I hate hypocrites and love liars. I hate conflict except for when I don't and I hate you right now. I love you tomorrow and everything is quite wonderful, don't you agree?

Shadonking

December 03, 2008, 04:49:19 pm #10 Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 04:50:29 pm by Shadonking
Music i like would be anything that is well writen apart from rap music (i dont know why i just dont like it).

and in my free time i practise on my drum kit and im also trying to learn the quitar and i also compose music, i also play on my ps3 and wii and every now and then i go out drinking (like most people).

and thats about it really apart from i also go to college and work but thats boring stuff.

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Reygekan

I,

Don't have a witty retort

=)

QuoteAnyways. I also love Chrono Trigger since playing it, epic game

Trigger was quite possibly the best 2-D game ever, but I preffered Cross because you couldn't get through that one by spamming Luminaire :P

Although knowing a lot of Trigger fans... don't eat me =(

Diokatsu

Nah, I played Chrono Trigger and loved it. I don't get aggressive over stuff like that. i hate those kinds of conflict.

Vell

well. i'm not actually as much of a pyro IRL as you'd expect me to be, I'm a lot more serious IRL, not as funny, even though im not a very funny person. I play a lot of video games, but i read just as much, and I go on the computer plenty often enough. I tend to refer to a probably nonexistent job which appears more to be me just doing what i like rather than an actual job of any kind. i love a lot of ideas shown in Final Fantasy, but have actully barely played Any FF games. Im a casual gamer, when I am one. I actually love to do creative things more than others, and have a tendency to get defensive about my views and stuff, and calm debates dont tend to work with me because usually I draw assholes to me, and am used to dealing with them and immediate go on the defense. except in rare cases. I have random tendencies to predict a few minutes in the future (one time I was playin an MMO and a friend of mine was going to ask me a question, but i Answered it, quite specifically, before my friend asked me). I love folding origami, mostly the flapping bird and swan, but I enjoy the piano and fortune teller ones as well. I also like folding randomly and having it turn into something resembling an actual fold.

I read manga and watch anime every now and again, occassionally when a series(any kind) is awesome enough, I have Fan__ish tendencies, and dont particularly enjoy World of Warcraft, but promised friends that I'd give it a new try everytime a new expansion comes out.

oddly enough my standard body temp fluctuates with the season so im pretty much always comfortable, and I have a goodly ability to ignore temperatures anyway. I dont particularly enjoy wearing things on my wrists, like Watches, and have tendencies to get annoyed at societal norms when they dont make sense to me. I like wolves and often, during unserious things, keep talking about my 'wolf pack' I have trained, but thats obviously not true IRL.

Im very paranoid about everythign and have a tendency to lie a lot about a lot of things online, but im quite honest really; if I flat out say something about meself, its true. I can be quite blunt, and some people say that Im a bit Too honest, for some reason, IRL. though not as much online.

I like to remain an enigma because I am extremely paranoid about people I dont know IRL. i like to avoid giving away any personal information, going so paranoidially far as to say that I wont give my gender. I prefer to be a girl on MMOs for several reasons: the major one being that I find it more fun to think like a girl in a fantasy setting.

I have a tendency to create different personas for every different online area I interact with people on, and some people who interat with me in two different areas make note of that and say its odd.  I give every character online a backstory and such, and a personality, and atleast twice have come up with stories based on characters who were originally MMO characters.

I like to read. every so often I become a bookworm, and read so much that people think somethins wrong with me IRL. admittedly, sometimes its truer than others. I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy a lot, and have very... tough... views, when it comes to if i think a Fantasy story is good or not. I've also been known to enjoy detective stories and the like, and I would like anything so long as its well written and has an interesting story

the sameish goes for music, cept there are some types of music i just cant stand for varying reasons, and some songs I cant stand. occasionally i like a song one day then decide that i dont like it the next - to the frustration of many of my friends.

at the core of my casual gamer's heart, I am a nintendo fan, and have many things against the Xbox, and its sequel, the 360. i'll tolerate it, but I much prefer the PS3 over the 360, and onyl actually own a Wii.

and in closing, I cannot attest to the honesty of anything in this.

Valcos

Aww... Ulta you're so cute  :^_^':. I like your personality and stuff... even if its not the same as in real life.  :-*

:evil: And did all those xbox fags hear that... ULTA LIKES PS3 BETTER!!! WE WIN!!! :evil:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Shadonking

lol that is a hell of a lot to read.

and yeah you xbox fags, ps3's are better

Creator Of Music And Games
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Diokatsu

Quote from: Shadonking on January 03, 2009, 10:57:30 am
lol that is a hell of a lot to read.

and yeah you xbox fags, ps3's are better

I completely agree, but, gamer fag, real life is better.

Valcos

Dio... I hope you know that you cant kill giant killer alien robots in real life :o!!!
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I hope YOU know that giant killer alien robots don't exist in real life. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

Which is why you can't kill them in real life :o

But we stray off topic :^_^':

Aight I'll tell a lil bit bout me :) I like to listen to J-Rock, J-Pop, and Rock. I can handle listening to other kinds of music as well. My hobbies are drawing, playing video games and bullying my younger brother O.o I own a ps3, a wii, a psp, a nintendo ds, and an n64. And I love all of my systems very much :D Oh, and I own a pc ._. In real life, I'm a very sarcastic person. I'm dubbed a pedophile and a rapist at my high school for some unknown reason :O.o:

Well, that's all I'll share with you people :ninja:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Blizzard on January 04, 2009, 07:46:56 am
I hope YOU know that giant killer alien robots don't exist in real life. ._.

Crap...Then I don't exist...>_>;;

:V:

This reminds me of psychiatry or one of those Elementary school activities where we share about who we are and then everyone says, "HI \n[1]!"...Then comes the bully kid that wedgies the timid kid and he is forever condemned as a failure...

OK, maybe it's not like that. But to add on this information of getting-to-know-everyone, view this topic: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1544.0

Valcos

Lol, Fax... we all know that your little brother bullies you :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya