a RTP battler edit [resolved]

Started by Ryex, November 30, 2008, 04:51:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

November 30, 2008, 04:51:45 pm Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:50:08 pm by Ryexander
I need an edit of an RTP battler monster, this one
Spoiler: ShowHide

What I need done is the horns to be removed, his skin given a greenish tone, the tatters in his cloak to be removed(so it is not so torn up, and his weapon to be transformed into a sword that has the same designs(same material but a sword instead of whatever he has there).

I've done a edit of the sprite to go along with it so you can use that as a reference

now that I have a new comp that I can use the demo of my game is coming along nicely and the battler will be one more thing off the list of things that need to be done before it is released. so if you can do this it would be a great help.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Aqua

This edit is actually a lot of work to make it look good.

It'd require the person to redraw parts of the battler in the style of the RTPlike the hair where the horns were, the cape, and all the areas where his weapon is now.

Or... it can be done easily but might not match the style of the original.

Ryex

like blizz i don't much care it the style doesn't mach if parts of the battler were a bit off I wouldn't care I the redo was done entirely through intelligent use of the clone or stamp tool (depends on witch editor your using) it would be much easier that redrawing half the battler. note that i'm not arguing that it wont be hard as i've never done something on this level before be it wont be like those requests where people ask an entire battler to be drawn from nothing.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Satoh

haha.... the only things you needed done were things I had already done for a character once...

Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Ryex

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice now I'm half way there!! only think left is to fix the cloak and his weapon. thanks Satoh now the taker of this wont have to do as much work!

Satoh

Ah, my apologies, I misread the parts about the cloak and weapon... if I have time I'll see what I can do, but don't hesitate to let someone else do i either XD;;

My Resources

Ryex

thank you very much, my good man. feel free to finish it if your time permits.

legacyblade

November 30, 2008, 10:12:18 pm #7 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:11:32 am by Starrodkirby86
I took out the tatters for you. Is it de-tattered enough for you?

I like how the Image tag is capitalized like IMG at the beginning and how it's lowercased at the end with img. Oh, and this is spoilered because I'm going to spoiler the other one. You know that this is just a friendly message and all, nothing hard...Now I should stop writing a paragraph's worth of editing text that's longer than what YOU wrote. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

computerwizoo7

November 30, 2008, 10:50:26 pm #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:12:40 am by Starrodkirby86
i was pretty lazy so here:

how is it?
Nice boat hair. Spoilered because of the quantity of images at this size. This isn't anything bad, you aren't doing anything bad, no one is, just someone has to do this work. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

Ryex

Thanks people (though computerwizoo7 I think I like Legacy Blade's Better but thanks for trying!) now all I need is the weapon edited which I think will be the hardest part. anyone feel like taking it?

legacyblade

Tomorrow I'll try it out. Same color, right? It should actually be quite easy, since these have the same sort of shading style as sprites. and WHOO, I thought compwizoo's was better. Glad u like mine.

Ryex

Quote from: legacyblade on November 30, 2008, 11:30:36 pm
and WHOO, I thought compwizoo's was better. Glad u like mine.

well for one thing you had the skin tone correct and the head didn't have bulges where the horns were! lol thanks Legacy!

Reygekan

I could give it a shot, if you don't mind his sword being ridiculously fancy and demonic, because that's how it'll come out :P

Ryex

Satoh

I have a biiiiiig Japanese test today.. but after that maybe I'll give it a shot...

(9 pages is pretty big in my opinion... 9 pages of pure unadulterated Satoh-failures)

EDIT: Ok here you go... lessee... Sword, Cape, Skin, and Horns.... that was all right?

My Resources

Ryex

Satoh

Your welcome.
Wasn't just me though, don't forget LegacyBlade (and CW7 for trying)...

My Resources

Ryex

yep all three of you are getting credits