ABS Showdown Contest

Started by Blizzard, December 01, 2008, 12:36:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

OH  SHIT BLIZZ! I meant to send them to you last night, but I was reading a book until late at night and totally forgot :(  I'll send them now at least so that the contestants can read them if they want.

Fantasist

I can submit mine and you guys can play it if you're interested in fatal brain damage ._.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

January 07, 2009, 12:19:32 pm #202 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:10:07 pm by Blizzard
You could finish the game and release it afterwards. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

anticlimactic contest :/

Quote from: Shadonking on January 07, 2009, 05:34:57 am
congratulations NAMKCOR & Zylos.

it might be better to do the contest in the easter holiday.

think of all the Christians giving up RMXP for lent though

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

Summer is the safest bet. No one really has school then. Or indeed you can go for February and March since there's no giant holiday there (Valentine's Day is definitely not going to delay anyone within a contest).

Well, congratulations guys. I'm specifically proud of Landith for sending in another entry; I hope his game actually did well. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Oh, look at me, I forgot to congratulate you guys. So there you go, congratulations :) I'm looking forward to play your games.

Quote from: Blizzard on January 07, 2009, 12:19:32 pm
You could finish the game and release it afterwards. :P

Of course I will ^_^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

I am also really looking forward to this...

Starrodkirby86

Not to pressure anything or something, but when will we see the results? I am still curious about Landith's game and how well it did, along with what the reviewers thought of both of them (As you can see, the other competitor I'm more interested in since...well, I don't know).

Though if the review details are confidential, then I understand. If that's the case, then I'll be waiting for the game.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

As I said, Landith will finish the game and release it and NAMK will re-release his game as official Blizz-ABS example game.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.