Death's Pixels

Started by DeathLock, December 06, 2008, 06:39:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathLock

December 06, 2008, 06:39:14 am Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:55:30 pm by DeathLock
Death's Pixels

Terms of Use

All following resources is allowed for both commerical and non-commerical use, don't really care what you do with them, honestly. Although, if you use, edit, or redistribute any of these, please be sure to credit me (as Deathlock). Thank you.

Sprites (29): ShowHide

Icon (3): ShowHide

Tilesets (3)
Military Encampment: ShowHide

Tent Interior: ShowHide

Wagon Interior: ShowHide

Add-Ons (2): ShowHide

Satoh

Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Diokatsu

Myself as well! Keep up the workin'

Fantasist

I like everything except the icon. Good work, I'll most probably be using those tilesets somewhere. *stocks resources and adds DeathLock to credit list*

And you deserve some powah >8U *powers up*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I already gave my powerup when I move the topic. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Lol, the icon does look sorta squished up. But give me a break it was my first one. XD

DeathLock

Giant slime is complete, I do realize the sides needs fixing. But, I will not be touching this sprite again. If you want to give it a try, then go ahead you'll be doing me favor.

(Check the first post.)

Kagutsuchi

Very nice ^^ I will put it to good use! (Power up)

Shadonking

very good, its about time someone made a slime thats not just a moving blob on the floor  powersup

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Tazero

Quote from: DeathLock on December 06, 2008, 06:39:14 am
Well, I'll be posting all my recent resources in this topic. I'll keep this up to date with anything I have available. Post your criticism and comments.

Terms of Use

• Give credit where it is due, do it or don't use anything in this topic.
  • No redistribution without my permission.
  • You're free to edit, as long as you give proper credit.
  • These are allowed for both commercial and non-commercial purposes, as long as you give proper credit.
No requests, maybe in the future but not now.

Non-Human

Giant Slime
A giant slime to match the default slime in the RTP. The side frames could use some fixing, but I'm not touching this sprite ever again.

Icons

Demon Icon
My first icon attempt, looks kinda squished and pillow shaded.

Tilesets
Link
Mountain - Army Camp
I only take credit for the large tent, anything else is has been slightly edited or recolored by me.

Link
Tent Interior
I only take credit for the actual interior, objects found in the tileset are from the RTP.

Link
Wagon Interior
I only take credit for the actual interior, objects found in the tileset are from the RTP.

Misc. Work

Original sprite by Sithjester, poses by DeathLock.
These sprites are not for public use, I've had them watermarked. If you would like the full version of the original sprite check Sithjester's site.

Work In Progress
None at the moment.

Deserves power up!
*powers up*
goood karma XP

If you were a fish...

Zinx10

NICE GRAPHICS, BUT SADLY, I DO NOT NEED THEM...

DeathLock

January 18, 2009, 02:37:03 pm #11 Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:47:39 am by DeathLock
Forgot about CP! D:
Oh well, here's the update. I never really visit here anymore.

Man, its been awhile since I've updated this thread. Okay, here we go.

I've added a new sprite, still a long way to go. For more details, check the first post. ^^

And a new icon, an accordion.

Originally, I was going to make a "Large/Giant Forest", but gave up on it. All I had done was this stump.

Shadonking

i like that sprite, cant wait to see the finished result

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Calintz

DeathLock

February 25, 2009, 02:26:54 pm #14 Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:47:55 am by DeathLock
Lack of updates in CP. :x

Large Tree Stump has been improved.

Side View Battlers [RTP Format]
Edited to be in a side view form, requested by Alpachix.

Psyche
Yes, I've finally completed it. Well the front view stand stance at least.

Its a down version of the vampire in the RTP, blood included. Done for a request.

Update, demonic warrior complete.

I'll try to keep updating here more often. :\

Calintz

I am loving the side-view battlers...

Landith

Yeah, they are looking good, I also like that weird bug type thing. It's sick! :) (In a good way of course)

Calintz

The bug is pretty good.. .. ..
I feel as though you kinda slumped off at the end though Death.

That bug could use a lot more shading.
**I bet you could turn that thing into a masterpiece!!

DeathLock

February 28, 2009, 04:45:57 am #18 Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 04:52:47 am by DeathLock
@Calintz: Eventually I'm going to re-shade the back, I still haven't begun working on any other frames so its not much of a problem. ^^

Well, I checked through my files and found this. =D

For the walking versions, the first is here, the second is here (Credit StrawberryQuartz), and the third is here.

Calintz

The middle sprite seems outclassed by the quality of the others, Lol. Good job =)