Death's Pixels

Started by DeathLock, December 06, 2008, 06:39:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

I was just heckling you. But those links have been dead for awhile. Perhaps if you want them you could start a new topic called Death's Pixels Dead asking other members if they have any saved on their computers. :)
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: AliveDrive on February 28, 2011, 03:20:32 pm
I was just heckling you. But those links have been dead for awhile. Perhaps if you want them you could start a new topic called Death's Pixels Dead asking other members if they have any saved on their computers. :)

I was going to, Death Pixel once made an insanely awesome sprite for me, that I'm gonna use in TES, but I lost it when my old harddrive stopped working :( And it was so awesome, it was made of awesomeness :( I must have it. (Was gonna ask when I got closer to the part in my game where I need it)

DeathLock

I apologize for any inconvenience, TinyPic took down my account after a few months of inactivity. Although, I've lost a few sprites because of it, I was able to recover most of them. I've re-uploaded all the resources, as well as added a few more. Not sure, if this is considered as necroposting, but the topic was still here, so sorry in advance.

G_G

konomaru

:D  Omg, I been WANTING the tent interior! this is awesome thank you so much!

AliveDrive

Legend of Pixel: Death's Awakening

It is an honor sir.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.